[40250] Reference Serverfile + Client + Src [15 Available Languages]

TMP4

• Contributor
9 hours ago, Helobarato said:

i opened all the ports but my friend can still not login. only who's connected to my modem can. 😞

I hope your friend used your public ip address (check here: https://whatismyipaddress.com/), and not the local (192.168.x.x) one.

+check if the ports are opened successfully, you can use this website: https://www.yougetsignal.com/tools/open-ports/

7 hours ago, TMP4 said:

I hope your friend used your public ip address (check here: https://whatismyipaddress.com/), and not the local (192.168.x.x) one.

+check if the ports are opened successfully, you can use this website: https://www.yougetsignal.com/tools/open-ports/

i opened the ports on my router. but that website says they're closed!

3 hours ago, 0xm0d said:

hello sorry I tried to follow the Tutorial however when I write "ifconfig" on the VM I come out as IP (0.0.0.0) or (255.255.255.255) do you know how to solve?

Screen : https://metin2.download/picture/78aEUMGmZ3OkvxOLtKUvptcDMLe1w9Ob/.png

go to Vm settings, Network and put the connection type as "bridged"

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

• Contributor
28 minutes ago, Helobarato said:

i opened the ports on my router. but that website says they're closed!

Then you did not open them. When you add them to the list, maybe you have to click enable or something. Or you're using a secondary router, for example Telekom provides a combined modem what works as a router too, in that case you have to set the port forwarding in that with your inner router's ip.

It's networking, anyway until that website does not say your ports are opened, then your ports are not opened.

11 minutes ago, Alzrd said:

Hi sorry, I bought a FreeBSD VPS (13.0), I configured it and now it should work, however when I enter the VM, put the .vdi file and search for "bsdconfig" I don't get the ip of the VPS, how should I proceed?

Your question contains too many inconsistencies. If you managed to put the vdi to a vps (What hosting let you do such thing?) then just don't. 
Do a clean FreeBSD 13.0 install and install the serverfile and dependencies yourself in the vps.

38 minutes ago, TMP4 said:

Your question contains too many inconsistencies. If you managed to put the vdi to a vps (What hosting let you do such thing?) then just don't. 
Do a clean FreeBSD 13.0 install and install the serverfile and dependencies yourself in the vps.

sorry, how do i download the server files to my freebsd vps?

Hi , i have a problem:
I change the give_basic_weapon_new.quest file to add the initial item and skill level.
I have a problem with the function pc.set_skill_level. Questcompile gives me an error: "Undeclared function: pc.set_skill_level"

The file is:

quest give_basic_weapon begin
	state start begin
		when login begin
			if pc.getqf("basic_weapon") == 0 then
				pc.setqf("basic_weapon", 1)

--Equip per il guerriero

local arme = 19
				local arme2 = 3009
				local armure = 11209
				local casque = 12209

--Equip per il Ninja

if pc.job == 1 then
					arme = 19		
					arme2 = 1009		
					armure = 11409	
					casque = 12349	

--Equip per il Sura

elseif pc.job == 2 then
					arme = 19		
					arme2 = 0		
					armure = 11609
					casque = 12489

--Equip per la Shamana

elseif pc.job == 3 then
					arme = 7009	
					arme2 = 0	
					armure = 11809
					casque = 12629
				end

if pc.countitem(arme) == 0 and pc.countitem(arme2) == 0 and pc.countitem(armure) == 0 and pc.countitem(casque) == 0  and pc.weapon != arme then
					pc.give_gold(100000)		--100 000 Yangs
					pc.give_item2(50052, 1)		--Libro del cavallo da battaglia
					pc.give_item2(72727, 1)		--Élisir della luna (P)
					pc.give_item2(72723, 1)		--Élisir del sole (P)
					pc.give_item2(15009, 1)		--Scarpe in pelle+9
					pc.give_item2(13009, 1)		--Scudo battaglia+9
					pc.give_item2(14009, 1)		--Bracciale in legno+9
					pc.give_item2(16009, 1)		--Collana in legno+9
					pc.give_item2(17009, 1)		--Orecchini in legno+9
					pc.give_item2(72702, 1)		--Scarpe del vento
					pc.give_item2(70058, 1)		--Anello del teletrasporto
					pc.give_item2(70057, 200)	--500 Mantelli del coraggio	
					pc.give_item2(arme)		--Livello dell'arma 0+9 diverso per ogni razza.
					pc.give_item2(arme2)		--Livello dell'arma 0+9 diverso per ogni razza.
					pc.give_item2(armure)		--Armatura di livello 0+9 diverso per ogni razza.
					pc.give_item2(casque)		--Casco di livello 0+9 diverso per ogni razza.
    					pc.set_skill_level(130,1)	--Error
					repeat 
						horse . advance () 
					until horse . get_level () >= 11
					horse.summon()
					horse.ride()
				end

local empire={"Shinsoo", "Chunjo", "Jinno"}
				notice_all("Il personaggio ".. pc.get_name() .." del regno "..empire[pc.getempire()].." è stato creato.")
				---                                                   l
				say_title("Benvenuto "..pc.name.." :") 
				say("Continuare con il nome del server ecc")--Continuare con il nome del server ecc
			end
		end
	end
end

• Contributor
1 hour ago, vigrind said:

Undeclared function: pc.set_skill_level

Declare it? 😅

List that in the quest_functions file (in the quest folder), the function itself exist in the source so there you have nothing to do, only need to put it to the quest_functions.
(Why it is missing there? Probably Ymir only listed the functions what were actually in use in the original quests.)

1 hour ago, TMP4 said:

Declare it? 😅

List that in the quest_functions file (in the quest folder), the function itself exist in the source so there you have nothing to do, only need to put it to the quest_functions.
(Why it is missing there? Probably Ymir only listed the functions what were actually in use in the original quests.)

ahhh ok now i understand xD
sorry for the stupid question and bad english, i only work with C and C++ is my first time with metin flie
Are there guides that explain the sources, or is it better to study them myself?

• Contributor
1 minute ago, vigrind said:

ahhh ok now i understand xD
sorry for the stupid question and bad english, i only work with C and C++ is my first time with metin flie
Are there guides that explain the sources, or is it better to study them myself?

Because the Metin2 source (and the whole files) were stolen by hackers and Ymir never meant these files to be publicly available, therefore there are no comprehensive documentation available for them like open source projects usually have. There is a Doc folder in the src, but that's not really what you are looking for.

"Or is it better to study them myself?" Your only option is to study them yourself. 😅

1 minute ago, TMP4 said:

Because the Metin2 source (and the whole files) were stolen by hackers and Ymir never meant these files to be publicly available, therefore there are no comprehensive documentation available for them like open source projects usually have. There is a Doc folder in the src, but that's not really what you are looking for.

"Or is it better to study them myself?" Your only option is to study them yourself. 😅

hahaha okay, then I study alone thanks for the answers ^^

just a quick question i an having trouble adding sashes and wings as i cant seem to get them to work within the client source files and i have no way of testing server ones because of this

as have tried the different ACCE files without success but have no problem with adding anything else like maps items etc

maybe in getting to old for all this stuff

Granpa123

• Contributor
4 minutes ago, Anym00 said:

Thanks for sharing ! 🙂 Is this link to mega? Bcs malwarebytes throw it away as trojan

The first link what I maintain is a mega.nz link. I'm not sure how malwarebytes detects mega.nz as trojan.

The links below that are metin2.download links which belongs to this forum, serve as a backup. I don't have access to maintain them but they're up to date as of now, you can use that links too if you strugle with mega.nz.

Hello when i try login in game, loading, load and crash when i see town (on 2s) then crash..

Putty gives me this error ld-elf32.so.1: /usr/home/metin2/server/share/bin/game: Undefined symbol "rand@FBSD_1.6"

How can i fix this?

EDIT: I'm using FreeBSD 12.3 64bit

EDIT2: And i have this second error: gmake: clang++-devel: Command not found

Edited by GoldCash
word complement

7 hours ago, GoldCash said:

Hello when i try login in game, loading, load and crash when i see town (on 2s) then crash..

Putty gives me this error ld-elf32.so.1: /usr/home/metin2/server/share/bin/game: Undefined symbol "rand@FBSD_1.6"

How can i fix this?

Install FreeBSD 13 

• Contributor
8 hours ago, GoldCash said:

How can i fix this?

FBSD_1.6 means FreeBSD13.0.

Either use FreeBSD13 or recompile everything in FreeBSD12.3. Keep in mind you can only compile in x32 so either make a vm or a jail.

5 hours ago, TMP4 said:

FBSD_1.6 means FreeBSD13.0.

Either use FreeBSD13 or recompile everything in FreeBSD12.3. Keep in mind you can only compile in x32 so either make a vm or a jail.

So anyway, it will probably be better to use VB (your .vdi)
and do everything there and then move everything to my VPS right? Because my VPS uses 64bit instead of 32

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.