[40250] Reference Serverfile + Client + Src [15 Available Languages]

TMP4

• Management
1 minute ago, Helicopterinhuh said:

The download from the mega link does not break. Only metin2.download. I don't know if they both have the same version of the file.

Mega should be newer, unless I forgot to update metin2.download.
I know members have had failed downloads due to their download speed (No problem with small files, which represents +90% of the platform).

• Metin2 Dev 1
  • Good 3
  • Love 1
  • Love 1

• Management
1 minute ago, Helicopterinhuh said:

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say the service was bad, it's actually very good, that's why I even mentioned that it could be my internet

No worries, I didn't take your message badly ^^

• Metin2 Dev 2

On 3/17/2024 at 9:01 PM, Juki said:

Hello! maybe it's bad info, but I don't think the problem is in the exchange file, but (if it's original) it should be checked with the pkg package, maybe updated, I think. sry if my info is wrong, it's worth a try 🙂

• Metin2 Dev 1
  • Good 1
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Premium
Posted (edited)
59 minutes ago, erubaba said:

even reading this last few comments makes me so confused on how to make my friends enter my server..

can anybody give me a hand? i just want a few people in.
changing the CONFIG of all channels in hamachi ip doesnt work even for me, the server fails to find client ip and then i cant connect either

i can help you set it up. what you need exactly? Even tho if you follow tmp4 guide everything should be working the guide is perfect and why would you need hamachi?

Edited by Juki
  • Metin2 Dev 1
  • Good 1

Hey, I was watching the video of @ TMP4 and he used a server.vdi.
For the life of me I am stuck at this point because there was no .vdi in the downloaded .zip!
So I thought that I would have to set up a FreeBSD from "scratch" and compile the sources or am I missing the point here?
And if that's the case how much space should the virtual hard disk take?
Any help would be pretty much appreciated, have a wonderful day you all! 😄

• Metin2 Dev 1

• Management
5 hours ago, white said:

Hey, I was watching the video of @ TMP4 and he used a server.vdi.
For the life of me I am stuck at this point because there was no .vdi in the downloaded .zip!
So I thought that I would have to set up a FreeBSD from "scratch" and compile the sources or am I missing the point here?
And if that's the case how much space should the virtual hard disk take?
Any help would be pretty much appreciated, have a wonderful day you all! 😄

Check your downloads, VDI is there.

• Metin2 Dev 1
  • Love 1

On 7/20/2021 at 5:13 PM, TMP4 said:
This is the hidden content, please

Updated at 2023.08.05.

Alternative download links:

+ 
 +

[40250] Reference Serverfile + Client + Src [15 Available Languages]

My goal was to make a reference r40250 serverfile as official as possible compared to what GF had back when their files got leaked in early 2014.
No new systems added, only bug fixes. While I spent several hours testing, there may still be bugs. Please report bugs to me so I can fix them in the
future, I want to make this project as bug free as possible.

Available languages: EN/DE/HU/FR/CZ/DK/ES/GR/IT/NL/PL/PT/RO/RU/TR
Please read Languages.txt to learn how to change the default EN language.

SSH for VM: root/123456789
MySQL: root/123456789
Ingame: admin/123456789

Aliases and it's commands:

start			cd /usr/metin2/server && sh start.sh
close			cd /usr/metin2/server && sh close.sh
clean			cd /usr/metin2/server && sh clean.sh
backup			cd /usr/metin2/server && sh backup.sh
questcompile		cd /usr/metin2/server/share/locale/english/quest && python2.7 make.py
dbclean			cd /usr/metin2/src/server/db/src && gmake clean
dbdep			cd /usr/metin2/src/server/db/src && gmake dep
dbcompile		cd /usr/metin2/src/server/db/src && gmake -j9
gameclean		cd /usr/metin2/src/server/game/src && gmake clean
gamedep			cd /usr/metin2/src/server/game/src && gmake dep
gamecompile		cd /usr/metin2/src/server/game/src && gmake -j9

Please read Changelog.txt to find more about the changes I made.

Special thanks to:

@Mali for the clean and updated client & server src files.
@Sanchez for the 2014 base client.
@Veltor88 for the translate.lua pack.
@Fazer for the locale_string pack

I made a little video about installing the serverfile (vm) and changing the language:

Reveal hidden contents

https://metin2.download/video/MjeXk7vdZ6h8igB758l4sNE7FDaZ5x2J/.mp4
Video reupload: 

PS: I know it's pretty late in 2021 but better than ever 😀

Sincerely,
TMP4

just istalled and I have the ''connect: Operation timed out'' in putty.

this in db

SYSERR: Apr  6 21:06:02 :: ChildLoop: AsyncSQL: query failed: Data truncated for column 'size' at row 1 (query: replace into mob_proto  (vnum, name, locale_name, type, rank, battle_type, level, size, ai_flag, setRaceFlag, setImmuneFlag, on_click, empire, drop_item, resurrection_vnum, folder, st, dx, ht, iq, damage_min, damage_max, max_hp, regen_cycle, regen_percent, exp, gold_min, gold_max, def, attack_speed, move_speed, aggressive_hp_pct, aggressive_sight, attack_range, polymorph_item, enchant_curse, enchant_slow, enchant_poison, enchant_stun, enchant_critical, enchant_penetrate, resist_sword, resist_twohand, resist_dagger, resist_bell, resist_fan, resist_bow, resist_fire, resist_elect, resist_magic, resist_wind, resist_poison, dam_multiply, summon, drain_sp, mob_color, skill_vnum0, skill_level0, skill_vnum1, skill_level1, skill_vnum2, skill_level2, skill_vnum3, skill_level3, skill_vnum4, skill_level4, sp_berserk, sp_stoneskin, sp_godspeed, sp_deathblow, sp_revive) values (101, "??", "Wild Dog", 0, 0, 0, 1,

ch1

socket_connect: HOST 188.212.***.***:15000, could not connect.
SYSERR: Apr  6 21:11:09 :: heart_idle: losing 75 seconds. (lag occured)

where to check? DISCORD: saaice

• Metin2 Dev 3
  • Good 3
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, cosmaov said:

just istalled and I have the ''connect: Operation timed out'' in putty.

this in db

SYSERR: Apr  6 21:06:02 :: ChildLoop: AsyncSQL: query failed: Data truncated for column 'size' at row 1 (query: replace into mob_proto  (vnum, name, locale_name, type, rank, battle_type, level, size, ai_flag, setRaceFlag, setImmuneFlag, on_click, empire, drop_item, resurrection_vnum, folder, st, dx, ht, iq, damage_min, damage_max, max_hp, regen_cycle, regen_percent, exp, gold_min, gold_max, def, attack_speed, move_speed, aggressive_hp_pct, aggressive_sight, attack_range, polymorph_item, enchant_curse, enchant_slow, enchant_poison, enchant_stun, enchant_critical, enchant_penetrate, resist_sword, resist_twohand, resist_dagger, resist_bell, resist_fan, resist_bow, resist_fire, resist_elect, resist_magic, resist_wind, resist_poison, dam_multiply, summon, drain_sp, mob_color, skill_vnum0, skill_level0, skill_vnum1, skill_level1, skill_vnum2, skill_level2, skill_vnum3, skill_level3, skill_vnum4, skill_level4, sp_berserk, sp_stoneskin, sp_godspeed, sp_deathblow, sp_revive) values (101, "??", "Wild Dog", 0, 0, 0, 1,

ch1

socket_connect: HOST 188.212.***.***:15000, could not connect.
SYSERR: Apr  6 21:11:09 :: heart_idle: losing 75 seconds. (lag occured)

where to check? DISCORD: saaice

UP please help

• Metin2 Dev 1
  • Love 1

On 4/6/2024 at 11:36 PM, cosmaov said:

UP please help

Have you changed anything on the Mob Proto?

Did you get a game.core file stored in the files? Try debugging with GDB.

Otherwise it looks a lot like a shot up mob_proto.
Please feel free to explain what you recently did/changed on the Mob Proto. does mysql have rights?

• Metin2 Dev 1
  • Love 1

Hi!

Im trying to install sash system, but i encountered some difference in root/introselect.py

There is a code that should be 

Int i in xrange(self.SLOT_COUNT);

but its actually

for index in indexArray

How can i solve this issue? What else should i overwrite to make it work?

I just replaced as is but now in characterselect only the slot 1 character is visible and there is other bugs as well.. 

On 1/3/2024 at 11:11 PM, Volkan said:

Little update - the belt inventory button looked weird, now it's fine

Soon I want to release another version of myslq8 and directx9 files with fixes and additions. Should I add some systems too?

I'm mainly thinking about the now rather basic systems such as mounts, cheque, etc.

I'm thinking about talismans and the elemental system, but for now I just fixed type 33 and use these slots for experience rings, etc.

Edited by Volkan
  • Metin2 Dev 3
  • Flame 1
  • Good 5
  • Love 2

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.