[40250] Reference Serverfile + Client + Src [15 Available Languages]

TMP4

9 hours ago, TMP4 said:

What is your max hp? If it's over 32k, you need to change the player table hp and mp datatype to int(11).
It's already changed in the source (tables.h) so you only need the database.

Well, my max HP is 24807. I changed data type to int(11) just to be sure but still the same. I noticed that before entering the game I had 16k HP in player.player table. When I enter the game I have 14807/14807. After a second max hp recalculates to 26k but my real hp is still 14807 and I have to use potions.

Edited by BoyBen

Anyone managed to make soul stones (50513) and pearls (27992, 27993, 27994) stackable?

Even if the items have ITEM_STACKABLE they simply won't stack in inventory. I have tried to search the entire db/game source for anything that might help and had no joy with it.

Any idea would be greatly appreciated.

@ TMP4, perhaps you might have an idea of this behavior?

Thanks!

Edited by SussyFlore96

• Contributor
37 minutes ago, SussyFlore96 said:

0826-184827.jpg

27994	ÇÇÁřÁÖ	ITEM_RESOURCE	RESOURCE_BLOOD_PEARL	1	NONE	ITEM_STACKABLE	NONE	NONE	24000	24000	0	0	0	LIMIT_NONE	0	LIMIT_NONE	0	APPLY_NONE	0	APPLY_NONE	0	APPLY_NONE	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0

Working fine for me🤔

On 8/22/2022 at 11:31 PM, BoyBen said:

Well, my max HP is 24807. I changed data type to int(11) just to be sure but still the same. I noticed that before entering the game I had 16k HP in player.player table. When I enter the game I have 14807/14807. After a second max hp recalculates to 26k but my real hp is still 14807 and I have to use potions.

Hp works fine for me. I can only think for a bad design flow, like a quest giving hp bonus after login each time.
Some ppl using modified bios quest what removes every bonuses at logout and giving every bonus back at login, that's not a good idea to do so.

0826-185653.jpg

Screenshot-1.png

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

42 minutes ago, SussyFlore96 said:

Anyone managed to make soul stones (50513) and pearls (27992, 27993, 27994) stackable?

Even if the items have ITEM_STACKABLE they simply won't stack in inventory. I have tried to search the entire db/game source for anything that might help and had no joy with it.

Thanks!

• Think 1

I'll be always helpful! 👊 

2 hours ago, TMP4 said:

0826-184827.jpg

27994	ÇÇÁřÁÖ	ITEM_RESOURCE	RESOURCE_BLOOD_PEARL	1	NONE	ITEM_STACKABLE	NONE	NONE	24000	24000	0	0	0	LIMIT_NONE	0	LIMIT_NONE	0	APPLY_NONE	0	APPLY_NONE	0	APPLY_NONE	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0

Working fine for me🤔

That's some strange things going on there. I literally could not find anything on the entire source. Not even related to client, nothing on uiinventory...

Someone else with any brilliant idea please?

Edited by SussyFlore96
  • Eyes 1
  • Think 1
  • Love 1

On 8/26/2022 at 7:22 PM, SussyFlore96 said:

Thanks!

As TMP4 said add the ITEM_STACKABLE to the second NONE.

Or just replace those three pearls with mine in item_proto.txt from the server:

27992	백진주	ITEM_RESOURCE	RESOURCE_WHITE_PEARL	1	NONE	ITEM_STACKABLE	NONE	NONE	12000	12000	0	0	0	LIMIT_NONE	0	LIMIT_NONE	0	APPLY_NONE	0	APPLY_NONE	0	APPLY_NONE	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0
27993	청진주	ITEM_RESOURCE	RESOURCE_BLUE_PEARL	1	NONE	ITEM_STACKABLE	NONE	NONE	12000	12000	0	0	0	LIMIT_NONE	0	LIMIT_NONE	0	APPLY_NONE	0	APPLY_NONE	0	APPLY_NONE	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0
27994	피진주	ITEM_RESOURCE	RESOURCE_BLOOD_PEARL	1	NONE	ITEM_STACKABLE	NONE	NONE	24000	24000	0	0	0	LIMIT_NONE	0	LIMIT_NONE	0	APPLY_NONE	0	APPLY_NONE	0	APPLY_NONE	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0

Of course, you need to have the server offline or just reboot after you modify the proto.

I have connection problem with client to server, i've changed  ip address but server "..."

Freebsd IP 192.168.1.193
fdjk0ub.png

Client Pack Root IP 192.168.1.193
1ywjxr6.png

Serverfiles game99 CONFIG File
j7w9zyf.png

Servers Offline On Client
7xokl92.png

I can't connect the server 😞
9225xz8.png

what should i do for connect? I tested Navicat, PuTTy and WinScP can connect server but i can't with the client. Should i change any port or FreeBSD IP? Please help.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
  • Metin2 Dev 1
  • Sad 1
  • Confused 1

• Contributor
4 hours ago, Kafsoul said:

I have connection problem with client to server, i've changed  ip address but server "..."

Freebsd IP 192.168.1.193
fdjk0ub.png

Client Pack Root IP 192.168.1.193
1ywjxr6.png

Serverfiles game99 CONFIG File
j7w9zyf.png

Servers Offline On Client
7xokl92.png

I can't connect the server 😞
9225xz8.png

what should i do for connect? I tested Navicat, PuTTy and WinScP can connect server but i can't with the client. Should i change any port or FreeBSD IP? Please help.

Your server have Ip of 192.168.1.193 but you set 193.168.0.193 on client.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
  • Love 1

Hello, thanks for the source. I would like you to cancel the output when we give swords or write text, do you know how to add that function? I can't get anything about it

Explanation: if we press to exit and give swords or write in the chat, the exit is canceled.

Edited by josepiti1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Forum Moderator
19 minutes ago, qSlasiu said:

Is it completely src safe? And can you use it efficiently?

I think you have 37 pages on the topic, the guy has released sources for free and has given an enhanced version of the basic 2014 with constant support and updates. It is the best free base that you can use or think of. The rest is up to you and your own knowledge and skills 😄

Gurgarath
coming soon

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/10/2022 at 11:01, TonisBoss said:

Il servizio Mysql55-server ha terminato il supporto su FreeBSD13.1 e non può installare il servizio.
Cosa dovrei fare?

I am trying with mysql56, but I am having problems. I think some data and some structures are different, I worked with vdi until now using mysql55 but now that I put everything on vps, it doesn't work

• Contributor
On 10/10/2022 at 11:01 AM, TonisBoss said:

Mysql55-server service ended support on FreeBSD13.1 and can't install the service.
What should I do?

Use MySQL56. pkg install mysql56-server 
Since the tar.gz cames from a mysql55 server I suggest you to use the provided sql dump files instead to create the database. Don't forget to create the mysql users for the server.

6 hours ago, Nuzzo said:

I am trying with mysql56, but I am having problems. I think some data and some structures are different, I worked with vdi until now using mysql55 but now that I put everything on vps, it doesn't work

MySQL56 works by default. No modifications need to be made. I'm using it for my test srv.

"I am having problems" If you do not tell us your problems, we cannot help.

10 hours ago, TMP4 said:

Usa MySQL56. pkg install mysql56-server 
Poiché tar.gz proviene da un server mysql55, ti suggerisco di utilizzare i file di dump sql forniti invece per creare il database. Non dimenticare di creare gli utenti MySQL per il server.

MySQL56 funziona per impostazione predefinita. Non è necessario apportare modifiche. Lo sto usando per il mio test srv.

"Ho problemi" Se non ci racconti i tuoi problemi, non possiamo aiutarti.

You are right.

I worked for a few weeks on VDI, using mysql 5.5 which was already inside.

I am trying to port the database to VPS with mysql 5.6.
If I backup the database once I get into the game some things don't work, such as pg and npc names.

Instead if I manually enter via navicat, I get errors and it does not load some tables. 

• Contributor
1 hour ago, Nuzzo said:

You are right.

I worked for a few weeks on VDI, using mysql 5.5 which was already inside.

I am trying to port the database to VPS with mysql 5.6.
If I backup the database once I get into the game some things don't work, such as pg and npc names.

Instead if I manually enter via navicat, I get errors and it does not load some tables. 

Try to use mysqldump for the backup and restore: https://www.sqlshack.com/how-to-backup-and-restore-mysql-databases-using-the-mysqldump-command/

2 hours ago, TMP4 said:

I tried via mysqldump, but did not solve it.

Even in the vdi, if I back up via mysqldump and upgrade to mysql 5.6, I still have the same problems

https://metin2.download/picture/j3206iRD32Q2s2IGqt9y19VY497P9091/.png

Edited by Metin2 Dev
  • Metin2 Dev 1

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.