ZycloniusMT2 Server from Australia still around

Happy New Year all well i just thought i would let you know that the server is still around and working

as i not going to add any presentation as have done that many times before

but remember it has been made as not a easy server like most are made it has been made with game play in mind rather than taking 10 minutes to get to lvl20

so have a look and you may be surprised that the Free Server not a Easy Server

www.metin2.au

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

due to some circumstances of where the server was located i had to make some changes for the better (moving server) as because of the changes everything seems to have gone even better that i have thought as the problems that have plagued the old location have seem to have fixed themselves as with a lot of testing in many various ways it seems to be quite stable and working well

so i know no one likes that fact its in Australia and it is free but hopefully the better experience will help

www.metin2.au

Granpa123

hello all

well there has been some changes to the servers location and speed
as now there is a improvement in the connection speed with very few disconnects from server
as i have done some testing from here via a VPN in England /Chile etc with a ping upto 400ms and having 3 characters without a disconnect
so it seems that the move to a faster system may have fixed the problem for now as all that is left to try if it gets busy.........

Granpa123

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...