Jump to content

[40250] Reference Serverfile + Client + Src [15 Available Languages]


Recommended Posts

  • Contributor
1 hour ago, GoldCash said:

So anyway, it will probably be better to use VB (your .vdi)
and do everything there and then move everything to my VPS right? Because my VPS uses 64bit instead of 32

It totally depends on you how you'd like. What's sure is if you compile in FreeBSD13.0, that game will not run on FreeBSD12.3. 

Just now, TMP4 said:

It totally depends on you how you'd like. What's sure is if you compile in FreeBSD13.0, that game will not run on FreeBSD12.3. 

Oh, okey now i understand :D, Sorry my english its not good

Hi, I'm making a small server for friends and I to host on my computer with the files you shared. 
I have opened all the ports and made the necessary changes and the players can connect to their accounts but the problem is that when they select their characters they are then disconnected.
Do you know where the problem comes from? ?

  • Sad 1
1 hour ago, Xanou said:

Hi, I'm making a small server for friends and I to host on my computer with the files you shared. 
I have opened all the ports and made the necessary changes and the players can connect to their accounts but the problem is that when they select their characters they are then disconnected.
Do you know where the problem comes from? ?

same problem but no one can help 

  • Contributor
5 hours ago, Xanou said:

Hi, I'm making a small server for friends and I to host on my computer with the files you shared. 
I have opened all the ports and made the necessary changes and the players can connect to their accounts but the problem is that when they select their characters they are then disconnected.
Do you know where the problem comes from? ?

3 hours ago, pbugyon said:

same problem but no one can help 

Read FAQ.txt

7 hours ago, TMP4 said:

Read FAQ.txt

Hi, indeed I had forgotten a port so indeed the players can finally play!
However, now I'm the one who gets ejected after the choice of the character, would you have an idea ?

On 5/14/2022 at 3:41 PM, e20100 said:

Hey, where can i find the metin2@localhost user password? i changed it on navicat by accident and now I cannot find the password that the vm was using

I believe that you can't change root password in SQL database

 

  • Contributor
40 minutes ago, Anym00 said:

I believe that you can't change root password in SQL database

 

You can change it if you modifiy the password in the CONFIG files too.

  • Good 1
On 5/19/2022 at 4:42 AM, Xanou said:

Hi, indeed I had forgotten a port so indeed the players can finally play!
However, now I'm the one who gets ejected after the choice of the character, would you have an idea ?

It seems like a networking error. Do a traceroute in your pc and your player's pc and compare it. Or maybe you are in core2-3 and forgot to open their port.

  • Contributor

New update:

2022.05.21: - FreeBSD13.1 and C++2b (C++23) update. If you want to manually update to C++2b please check Mali's commit:
              https://github.com/blackdragonx61/Metin2-Game-Source-Clang10/commit/064ee1c7272b7195ccd59e60ad0b123f680723c0

Special thanks for @ Mali for his tutorial.

Due to the C ++ revision update, there may be bugs, if you find something then report it here and I will try to fix it.

  • Metin2 Dev 1
  • Love 1

I try to add a mob target info system on it, but i can't find some files as: service.h, char.cpp,char.h, input_manager.cpp, item_manager, packet_info.cpp

i should create new ones or the values are saved in another files? if so explain me please where i can find it.

1 hour ago, karona200 said:

I try to add a mob target info system on it, but i can't find some files as: service.h, char.cpp,char.h, input_manager.cpp, item_manager, packet_info.cpp

i should create new ones or the values are saved in another files? if so explain me please where i can find it.

You probably downloaded already compiled sources. That's why you can't find it. I'm pretty new in this as well so my apologize if am not right

 ?

Edited by Anym00
  • Love 1
  • Contributor
6 hours ago, karona200 said:

I try to add a mob target info system on it, but i can't find some files as: service.h, char.cpp,char.h, input_manager.cpp, item_manager, packet_info.cpp

i should create new ones or the values are saved in another files? if so explain me please where i can find it.

/usr/metin2/src

Edited by TMP4

Hey @ TMP4, gz for the work done and the time given to this proj. I've a problem with compiling the game src on a vps, I tried to find an answer on the internet, buuut my searches do not work ?.

I installed bsd 13.1 64b, I ran pkg info to check the version of the packages installed on vdi, I installed them but after I try to compile I get an error from  /usr/lib/crt1.o that is not compatible.

Could you give me a solution?

 

SOLVED ?

After several analyzes, I noticed that -m32 flag is missing, adding this flag solves the problem. Enjoy!

Edited by TheoDoR

I love you, finally i have a base from where i can start learning and it's "all in mouth". 

Much appreciate from Romania ❤️

 

Later edit:

I have a problem with 4 Inventory, i make 2 times, exact like in "tutorial" writed, and i'm logged in client account but when to jump to charselect screen, just crash.

Sysser:

0524 11:52:07982 :: 
networkModule.py(line:208) SetSelectCharacterPhase
system.py(line:130) __pack_import
system.py(line:110) _process_result
introSelect.py(line:30) <module>
system.py(line:130) __pack_import
system.py(line:110) _process_result
interfaceModule.py(line:12) <module>
system.py(line:130) __pack_import

networkModule.SetSelectCharacterPhase - <type 'exceptions.IndentationError'>:unindent does not match any outer indentation level (uiInventory.py, line 313)

0524 11:52:07982 :: ============================================================================================================
0524 11:52:07982 :: Abort!!!!

I builded the client without errors.

I will try more cuz i know the tutorial is good, but i dont know what i do wrong..

 

Edited by Pure12

help i have problem when I choose the character he throws me and this message comes out  ld-elf32.so.1: /usr/metin2/server/share/bin/game: Undefined symbol "rand@FBSD_1.6" 

 

Edited by ZernHD12
  • Contributor
57 minutes ago, ZernHD12 said:

help i have problem when I choose the character he throws me and this message comes out  ld-elf32.so.1: /usr/metin2/server/share/bin/game: Undefined symbol "rand@FBSD_1.6" 

 

Open FAQ.txt and search for @FBSD_1.6 and you'll find the answer.

Edited by TMP4

why when i add map there is no atlasinfo in the locale_en and all locale ,

and when i add it with out the locale_(all) thes error show up in game 1 sysser

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SYSERR: May 28 03:47:48 :: LoadSettingFile: cannot open file: locale/english/map/metin2_map_kingdom12/Setting.txt
SYSERR: May 28 03:47:48 :: Build: can't load file locale/english/map/metin2_map_kingdom12/Setting.txt in LoadSettingFile
SYSERR: May 28 03:47:48 :: Boot: cannot load MapIndex: locale/english/map/index
SYSERR: May 28 03:47:49 :: pid_deinit: 
End of pid

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

anything i have to do or i did wrong , plz help

 

thanks you 

  • Contributor
8 minutes ago, freedom said:

why when i add map there is no atlasinfo in the locale_en and all locale ,

and when i add it with out the locale_(all) thes error show up in game 1 sysser

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SYSERR: May 28 03:47:48 :: LoadSettingFile: cannot open file: locale/english/map/metin2_map_kingdom12/Setting.txt
SYSERR: May 28 03:47:48 :: Build: can't load file locale/english/map/metin2_map_kingdom12/Setting.txt in LoadSettingFile
SYSERR: May 28 03:47:48 :: Boot: cannot load MapIndex: locale/english/map/index
SYSERR: May 28 03:47:49 :: pid_deinit: 
End of pid

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

anything i have to do or i did wrong , plz help

 

thanks you 

If there is no atlasinfo in locale, it will read from the root.

Your error is crystal clear:

Quote

cannot open file: locale/english/map/metin2_map_kingdom12/Setting.txt

1 minute ago, TMP4 said:

If there is no atlasinfo in locale, it will read from the root.

Your error is crystal clear:

the map file worked same cope on other clint , so what is wrong i dont git it ?!

and is it normal to disconet from server base and chanells wont be online for this error ?

 

 

Edited by freedom
  • Contributor
9 hours ago, freedom said:

the map file worked same cope on other clint , so what is wrong i dont git it ?!

and is it normal to disconet from server base and chanells wont be online for this error ?

 

 

The file not exist or is corrupt in that location. That's the problem.

Also be aware, it is case sensitive, setting.txt not equal to Setting.txt

Yes it is perfectly normal if you screw up the serverside and it cannot start, then the client will not show the channels online, because they could not start.

6 hours ago, TMP4 said:

The file not exist or is corrupt in that location. That's the problem.

Also be aware, it is case sensitive, setting.txt not equal to Setting.txt

Yes it is perfectly normal if you screw up the serverside and it cannot start, then the client will not show the channels online, because they could not start.

did try them in small s and big S  yet i even tryed to unload original map and fill it with new one its still wont work

 

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.