[40250] Reference Serverfile + Client + Src [15 Available Languages]

TMP4

Hello, sorry for the inconvenience but I have a small problem with the server source.
I open it well with visual studio 2008 but already I fall on these error messages:

spacer.png  spacer.png

spacer.png

Then when I want to compile the project here are the messages that it gives me: 

spacer.png

I have searched on the internet but nothing to find.

Thanks in advance 

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

4 minutes ago, Xanou said:

Hello, sorry for the inconvenience but I have a small problem with the server source.
I open it well with visual studio 2008 but already I fall on these error messages:

spacer.png  spacer.png

spacer.png

Then when I want to compile the project here are the messages that it gives me: 

spacer.png

I have searched on the internet but nothing to find.

Thanks in advance 

Are you trying to compile the server sources? try on vm with gmake ?

Edited by Metin2 Dev

231343gifyalabi.gif

Hello,
I have read the FAQ but i couldn't fix that it's only allows to select a character for me or my friends.
The FAQ says you should use both of PROXY_IP AND BIND_IP, but it doesn't allow me to connect, for my friends its working.
If i am commenting both of them with the # its allows me to select character, but its kicks out my friends to server selection after their character selection.
I tried to select character on my other computer and the problem is the same. I get this syslog after someone tried to select their character but ended in server selection.

sys.log

Jun  5 21:56:30 :: SYSTEM: new connection from [192.168.0.116] fd: 19 handshake 1449147296 output input_len 0, ptr 0x21fa7d80
Jun  5 21:56:30 :: SYSTEM: closing socket. DESC #19
Jun  5 21:56:36 :: GLOBAL_TIME: Jun  5 21:56:35 time_gap -1
Jun  5 21:56:39 :: SYSTEM: new connection from [192.168.0.116] fd: 19 handshake 3599308901 output input_len 0, ptr 0x21fa7d80
Jun  5 21:56:39 :: Handshake: lower than zero -19
Jun  5 21:56:39 :: Handshake: lower than zero -1
Jun  5 21:56:39 :: Handshake: client_time 0 server_time 1495845
Jun  5 21:56:40 :: LOGIN_BY_KEY: admin key 1715377560
Jun  5 21:56:40 :: LoginSuccess
Jun  5 21:56:40 ::     player([SA]Shoki).job(0)
Jun  5 21:56:40 ::     player().job(0)
Jun  5 21:56:40 :: success to 62.165.213.254:13002
Jun  5 21:56:40 :: InputDB::login_success: admin
Jun  5 21:56:40 :: SYSTEM: new connection from [192.168.0.116] fd: 20 handshake 92213999 output input_len 0, ptr 0x21fa8480
Jun  5 21:56:40 :: MARK_SERVER: Login
Jun  5 21:56:40 :: LargePacket Size 4
Jun  5 21:56:40 :: MARK_SERVER: GuildMarkIDXList 11 bytes sent.
Jun  5 21:56:41 :: MARK_SERVER: Sending blocks. (imgIdx 0 diff 0 size 10)
Jun  5 21:56:41 :: SYSTEM: closing socket. DESC #20
Jun  5 21:56:44 :: SYSTEM: closing socket. DESC #19
Jun  5 21:56:48 :: SYSTEM: new connection from [192.168.0.116] fd: 19 handshake 3642060268 output input_len 0, ptr 0x21fa7d80
Jun  5 21:56:48 :: SYSTEM: closing socket. DESC #19
Jun  5 21:57:36 :: GLOBAL_TIME: Jun  5 21:57:35 time_gap -1

syser.log

SYSERR: Jun  5 21:22:53 :: hupsig: SIGHUP, SIGINT, SIGTERM signal has been received. shutting down.
SYSERR: Jun  5 21:22:53 :: pid_deinit: 
End of pid

SYSERR: Jun  5 21:31:44 :: pid_init: 
Start of pid: 916

SYSERR: Jun  5 21:37:31 :: pid_init: 
Start of pid: 2093

SYSERR: Jun  5 21:37:31 :: socket_bind: bind: Address already in use

Edited by Shoki

2 minutes ago, Xanou said:

I'm not sure I understood but my server works fine.
I want to make some changes in the source so I need to build the project.
Sorry if I misunderstood 😅

There are client sources which compile with Visual Studio 2019/22, there are also server sources which compile under freebsd with gmake. It all depends on the changes you want to make.

231343gifyalabi.gif

• Contributor
12 hours ago, Xanou said:

Okay, so I just have to make my changes in the source then send it to my server instead of the old one and compile with the server?

I literally showed in the video how you can compile the game-db 😅
They gets moved automatically to their server folder after compile so you just have to type gameclean, gamecompile, dbclean, dbcompile and you can start your server to test your modifications.

On 6/3/2022 at 11:16 PM, LethalArms said:

86dcfa00c8b5fd018c028296c825d3f5.gif

Is this a bug or did i fucked up something? I only changed max yang, language and exp table

I don't have this error se yeah probably you did.

On 6/4/2022 at 11:49 PM, Yalabi said:

Hello, I don't know if this has already been asked, but is it possible to disable the stats ?

.png

Compile it in distribute mode. It only shown in debug.

13 hours ago, Shoki said:

Hello,
I have read the FAQ but i couldn't fix that it's only allows to select a character for me or my friends.
The FAQ says you should use both of PROXY_IP AND BIND_IP, but it doesn't allow me to connect, for my friends its working.
If i am commenting both of them with the # its allows me to select character, but its kicks out my friends to server selection after their character selection.
I tried to select character on my other computer and the problem is the same. I get this syslog after someone tried to select their character but ended in server selection.

Did you try to connect with your public ip in serverinfo.py? It's just a guess.
new connection from [192.168.0.116] <-- that is your local ip. If you used your public maybe your router redirects your packets directly.

This proxy_ip thing is just a workaround, Metin2 srv never meant to be run on a home network. While it's working for me and a lot of people, but some ppl said similar things like you. It's surely something network  related.

By the way original topic of proxy_ip: 

Edited by Metin2 Dev
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, TMP4 said:

Did you try to connect with your public ip in serverinfo.py? It's just a guess.
new connection from [192.168.0.116] <-- that is your local ip. If you used your public maybe your router redirects your packets directly.

Yes, i already tried connect to server with my public ip, but then I see the server as offline.

This proxy_ip thing is just a workaround, Metin2 srv never meant to be run on a home network. While it's working for me and a lot of people, but some ppl said similar things like you. It's surely something network  related.

By the way original topic of proxy_ip: 

I checked but this one already added to my server.

16 hours ago, TMP4 said:

Then it's a networking issue on your side.
But it's very strange if your frind outside of your local network see your server open, while you not.

Hi, I finally hosted the 40k files on hamachi, I can log in without any issue, even after the character selection it doesn't crash.

But now the issue is that my friend can't log in, he putted my hamachi ip with the .100 at the end, and of course joined my network, still doesn't work.

Edited by Ordem

• Contributor
6 hours ago, Ordem said:

Hi, I finally hosted the 40k files on hamachi, I can log in without any issue, even after the character selection it doesn't crash.

But not the issue is that my friend can't log in, he putted my hamachi ip with the .100 at the end, and of course joined my network, still doesn't work.

Read FAQ.txt and try proxy_ip. Also revert that changes what you wrote me in dm, proxy_ip is better.

I'm not sure if your friends have to use .100 tho or the normal. Didnt use hamachi in the past 10 years ;D

• Love 1

how can i compile CLIENT SOURCE?

@ TMP4I implemented 4th inventory,but when i log in ,when i try to trade a weapon from 1st to 4th, it doesn't move and remains in 1st inventory,how can i fix this?

This Is syserr client:

file "game.py", line 1469, in onupdate

attributeerror

'interface' object has no attribute 'lastcontacttimestamp' 

• Contributor
16 hours ago, chr1sey said:

how can i compile CLIENT SOURCE?

@ TMP4I implemented 4th inventory,but when i log in ,when i try to trade a weapon from 1st to 4th, it doesn't move and remains in 1st inventory,how can i fix this?

This Is syserr client:

file "game.py", line 1469, in onupdate

attributeerror

'interface' object has no attribute 'lastcontacttimestamp' 

There's no lastcontacttimestamp in the basic client so it coming from a custom system.

Edited by TMP4

• Contributor
12 minutes ago, chr1sey said:

I tried implement 4th inventory system extension pack,i followed all client and server sources,but it doesn't work

The client does not contains any lastcontacttimestamp so it's coming from a 3rd system. How would I solve it for you while it not exists in the client? 
The only way would to do an anydesk or team viewer session but sorry I don't have time for such things.

I also have a feeling it does not even came from the 4th inventory because we does not touch game.py at all in that tutorial.

Edited by TMP4

• Contributor
20 hours ago, ScroBo said:

gamedep vs gamecompile?

• gamedep (gmake dep): recreates the depend file what contains the source files dependencies: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Makedepend
  • gameclean (gmake clean): cleans up the obj folder, if you want to make a clean compile then use it.
  • gamecompile (gmake): recompiles the game file.
Edited by TMP4
  • Love 2

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.