• Removed useless File Dialog options
  • Removed useless Toolbar options and added Redo
  • New config options:
    • RENDER_CURSOR_COLOR_{R|G|B}
    • OBJECT_HEIGHT_MAX
    • OBJECT_HEIGHT_SLIDER_MAX
    • ATTR_SLIDER_REMOVAL

You are a savior, this is great!

There is one more thing I forgot to mention above, regarding the Terrain tab. It is not a bug but it would also be really lovely to have.

We all know how the rotation axis on the Object tab works, right? 1234567 + scrollwheel to slide it (btw the 6th is not working as it is supposed to, same step as the 5th)

Let me do an example:
1) Press 1 or 2 to change the shape of the brush
2) Press 3, 4, 5, 6 or 7 to change the type of the brush
3) Press & hold 1 or 2 and scroll the wheel to slide the scale & strength sliders - this is the most crucial one

This functionality has already been implemented for the water brush. When holding 4 or 5 and scrolling the wheel, its height changes. It also seems that the texture listBox is refreshing while doing that.

Once again, thank you for all that you do, marty! It might seem that it is just a few details but when you think about it a bit, it is plenty of hours of work wasted on handling an unfinished UI.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Good 1

• Premium
1 hour ago, martysama0134 said:

It's already fixed in v30.

Love you man :D

I think I found a "bug" .

https://metin2.download/picture/NgRjoQiAv8NCJe9lHNblcLEFjFXWa3fr/.gif

PS: I saw this 

I don't know sure if it's a bug..

Spoiler

Edited by Metin2 Dev
  • Good 1
  • Love 1

spacer.png

• Honorable Member
2 minutes ago, Jawwad said:

Love you man :D

I think I found a "bug" .

https://metin2.download/picture/NgRjoQiAv8NCJe9lHNblcLEFjFXWa3fr/.gif

PS: I saw this 

I don't know sure if it's a bug..

Even hairs have skeletons moved by the animation, but they are considered just like mere static objects when added via object attachment. It may require a proper fix, but I don't want to touch that part of code in anytime soon.

tl;dr

DnpMN6s.png

Spoiler

Edited by Metin2 Dev
  • Lmao 1

• Forum Moderator

I don't know if it's intentional or not but I think the slider behaves in a weird way (a bit like old config.exe sliders).

Once you start to slide it with the mouse, it will always go from a number directly to another, and those are not "round" numbers as you could expect them to be. Which is kind of frustrating because you are (unless I missed a feature) forced to use the mouse wheel or the arrows to increase / decrease by 0.010 until you find the perfect height.

For example with Height base : It will always follow this pattern

083935Screenshot-10.png

0.320, 0.950, 1.580, 2.210 and so on.

I think it would be easier to advance the slider in increments of 0.500 and to be able to decrease / increase by 0.100 by using shift + left/right arrows.

Keep up the good work! ?️

• Love 1

Gurgarath
coming soon

• Premium
3 hours ago, Gurgarath said:

I don't know if it's intentional or not but I think the slider behaves in a weird way (a bit like old config.exe sliders).

Once you start to slide it with the mouse, it will always go from a number directly to another, and those are not "round" numbers as you could expect them to be. Which is kind of frustrating because you are (unless I missed a feature) forced to use the mouse wheel or the arrows to increase / decrease by 0.010 until you find the perfect height.

For example with Height base : It will always follow this pattern

083935Screenshot-10.png

0.320, 0.950, 1.580, 2.210 and so on.

I think it would be easier to advance the slider in increments of 0.500 and to be able to decrease / increase by 0.100 by using shift + left/right arrows.

Keep up the good work! ?️

Just hold 4 or 5 ($ or %) and scroll the mousewheel, man. It makes no sense to move your cursor outside of the canvas while holding an object. I got what you mean but there's no more efficient way. The keys do the exact same thing that you wrote above except the fact the values are 1.0 & 0.050.

Edited by Sandworks
  • Love 1

• Forum Moderator
35 minutes ago, Sandworks said:

Just hold 4 or 5 ($ or %) and scroll the mousewheel, man. It makes no sense to move your cursor outside of the canvas while holding an object. I got what you mean but there's no more efficient way. The keys do the exact same thing that you wrote above except the fact the values are 1.0 & 0.050.

Here is the feature I missed, thanks :D

Gurgarath
coming soon

• Honorable Member

V32 out!
This is just a minor update. I simply disabled the DPI-awareness, so the app won't scale weirdly if you set your windows's scaling (over 150% kinda) at all.
Don't forget that, if you get crashes/asserts, you'll get a logs/{name}.dmp file. You can upload it and send it to me for debugging.

• Love 6

• Honorable Member
9 hours ago, yoloo said:

Hello,  I had a .dmp file today which I uploaded to mega :

This is the hidden content, please

What have you done precisely? Moved around the map then got randomly crashed? Did it happen again?

As far as I understood, when you were moving around, the editor was calculating the heights of every object hit by the "raycast" (CCullingManager->SpherePack), but one of them was a broken instance.

Spoiler

Edited by Metin2 Dev

• Honorable Member

giphy.gif

You could add the option to enable or disable the cloud effect.

Lens flare is also broken. There is a solution to this problem in the game somewhere, but it is still in this program.

ELAq4iL.jpg

Edited by Metin2 Dev
  • Love 1

GhwYizE.gif

• Honorable Member
24 minutes ago, Tatsumaru said:

giphy.gif

You could add the option to enable or disable the cloud effect.

Lens flare is also broken. There is a solution to this problem in the game somewhere, but it is still in this program.

ELAq4iL.jpg

I never used that fix. I think I'll add "3840.0f, 2400.0f" via config, and hardcode the g_afColors change directly.

I will also consider the Cloud effect one by default.

Edited by Metin2 Dev

• Honorable Member

This is the hidden content, please

It usually happens when i switch between Model and Effect panels or when I save .mse files.

Also, could you change back editing collision scale by scrolling? It was changing by one before, now its by 13

empocab.png

Edited by Metin2 Dev
  • Metin2 Dev 1

plechi-frost-dungeon.gif

Hey

How are u? 

First of all thx for your works and reading me!. (Im so sorry about my english, i know im bad with u.u)

I tryed to use your World Editor V34, but it throws a exception. Seems like i need "python27.dll". So, i tryed searching the file in google, i put the downloaded file, inside the directory, but the V34.exe still giveing me exception. Now it say: "The application couldnt start (0x000007b) ".

Edit1: I ve got installed python27.

If some1 could help me will be great.

Thx

Edited by joseanse

• Forum Moderator
1 hour ago, joseanse said:

Hey

How are u? 

First of all thx for your works and reading me!. (Im so sorry about my english, i know im bad with u.u)

I tryed to use your World Editor V34, but it throws a exception. Seems like i need "python27.dll". So, i tryed searching the file in google, i put the downloaded file, inside the directory, but the V34.exe still giveing me exception. Now it say: "The application couldnt start (0x000007b) ".

Thx

Try this out.

(It should work)

Best regards
Raylee

• Management
1 hour ago, joseanse said:

Hey

How are u? 

Thx

Go to your client or any other metin2 client and use that dll...

raw

raw

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.