Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Marty, what are requirments for yours world editor?

Do I need some c++ packages or which version of .net framework?

I have windows 7 64 bits (tried also in various compatibility mode) and run as administrator etc.

I have white terrain when I want to make attr regions on my map (every map) I also have crashes of WE sometimes, but it's not that annoying like ATTR..

At compiled clean and much buggy WE I don't have this problem, I can see textures and make attr but I hate moving in old WE, also many other things doesnt work comparing to yours nice version :( 

On 15.07.2015 at 9:33 PM, martysama0134 said:

Pa5jHPf.png

 

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/2747-worldeditor-remix/page/4/#findComment-71361
Share on other sites

He could release the source of it by making a repo where the comunity could improve the program.

I also have many ideas and changes to make, but in the WE without major bugfixes i wont do it because its just giving work away tho.

 

When can we expect updates?

 

Regards.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/2747-worldeditor-remix/page/4/#findComment-71916
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Dimmi said:

It appears when I try to load ymir work folder, what to do now?

Untitled.png

You dont have to load Ymir Work folder.. you have to load the map folder.

The map folder goes in to the Ymir Work folder. If you dont understand reply.

 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/2747-worldeditor-remix/page/4/#findComment-75719
Share on other sites

  • Honorable Member
5 hours ago, Dimmi said:

It appears when I try to load ymir work folder, what to do now?

Untitled.png

You have to load the metin2_map_a1 (example) from the same folder the WorldEditor.exe is.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/2747-worldeditor-remix/page/4/#findComment-75739
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, martysama0134 said:

You have to load the metin2_map_a1 (example) from the same folder the WorldEditor.exe is.

 

3 hours ago, KnighT said:

You dont have to load Ymir Work folder.. you have to load the map folder.

The map folder goes in to the Ymir Work folder. If you dont understand reply.

 

 

Thanks guys, I found it, now it works. I have one more problem now, when I create a map, or load, if it's a lil bit big, we doesn't shows all to me, only a part, and I can't move with the sura char, not even using WASD, neither the arrows. Why?

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/2747-worldeditor-remix/page/4/#findComment-75744
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Sonitex said:

Try using your mouse right button. Hold it down and move. It is much easier than using your keyboard..

And yeah, maps bigger than 2x2 cannot be fully seen, that is just how it works.

If I hold down my right button on mouse, I can only move around the sura char, I can't move the sura char around the map. Nevermind, for me it works on the middle button (the wheel), that was a little fk'd up.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/2747-worldeditor-remix/page/4/#findComment-75746
Share on other sites

I've a problem with the world editor. I fully unpacked my client and put it together with the worldeditor files in a folder named "ymir work" exactly in D:\, but when I create a new map everthing is blank and show nothing to edit only a grey background. And if I try to load for example "map_a1" then it shows me not correctly. Whats the problem? Please help! And forgive me my horrible english :P

So far,

- alg0r!thm

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/2747-worldeditor-remix/page/4/#findComment-76041
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/7/2015 at 2:14 AM, saado said:

Some objects are flying all over the place, even when corrected and saved, I load the map again and they're still with the wrong height.

MXvPOpe.png

Anyone knows why?

I saw that no one answered this so I have done some tests and apparently if you put a new object with the height more than 0.0 you can´t change it after.

If you put a object with height 0,950 (for example) you will not be able to change that.

If you want to do not have that error you have to put every new object with 0,0 or less.

 

On 5/9/2016 at 1:21 PM, alg0r!thm said:

I've a problem with the world editor. I fully unpacked my client and put it together with the worldeditor files in a folder named "ymir work" exactly in D:\, but when I create a new map everthing is blank and show nothing to edit only a grey background. And if I try to load for example "map_a1" then it shows me not correctly. Whats the problem? Please help! And forgive me my horrible english :P

That´s because you didn´t put all the folders correctly  in D:/ Ymir Work or just because you didn´t but correctly the route.

Remember that you only have to put the last folder of every folder like TerrainMap , TextureSet..

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/2747-worldeditor-remix/page/4/#findComment-76471
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

For those of you who  have problem finding the Effects ( like i did searching for them about one day where they are)

Just search for .pre files in explorer in the unpacked client and copy all them in a new folder "Effect" in Property folder!

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/2747-worldeditor-remix/page/4/#findComment-94003
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Management
15 hours ago, alondark said:

somebody can share world editor source? i cant build it. +1000 linker errors

Only Martysama has this source since he is the creator, is up to him to share or not the source...

raw

raw

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/2747-worldeditor-remix/page/4/#findComment-94612
Share on other sites

  • Management
5 hours ago, alondark said:

in kraizy.tgz too but not buildable

I didn't said the worldeditor original source, this WorldEditor ReMIX he is the only one that has it since he was the one who built it...

raw

raw

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/2747-worldeditor-remix/page/4/#findComment-94634
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Honorable Member
On 24/3/2018 at 1:07 AM, Krusty said:

This is the hidden content, please

Try this way in case of higher resolutions and menus overflowing.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Metin2 Dev 3
  • Good 1
  • Love 4
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/2747-worldeditor-remix/page/4/#findComment-100326
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, there's no buttons in the animation Scripting section.

*Windows 10 Pro operating system I'd appreciate it if you could help me.

https://metin2.download/picture/r3F9504x09DVmF8K988YXgTtGTP6KMUj/.gif

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/2747-worldeditor-remix/page/4/#findComment-100799
Share on other sites

  • Honorable Member
43 minutes ago, elizwash said:

Hi, there's no buttons in the animation Scripting section.

*Windows 10 Pro operating system I'd appreciate it if you could help me.

https://metin2.download/picture/r3F9504x09DVmF8K988YXgTtGTP6KMUj/.gif

This is the hidden content, please

Try to decrease the dpi to 100% from the computer panel, and if not resolved, use the manifest as well.

Note: I use win10 and it works all fine :ph34r:

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Metin2 Dev 2
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/2747-worldeditor-remix/page/4/#findComment-100801
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.