Jump to content

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, Karl$Lama said:

Any News about this Problem?

Did you read this?

  

On 5/31/2021 at 6:27 PM, Ace said:

I asked myself a few times and also researched. At the end I was told that something has to be changed in Worldeditor.

Alternative: saves the objects transparently in clients and nontransparently in worldeditor.

 

Edited by Ace
  • Metin2 Dev 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/2747-worldeditor-remix/page/12/#findComment-147669
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

Hi, would there be an option to reload textures in the Effects tab? (or set as default)
Because now you need to restart the application to view the edited texture.

When I edit a texture (overwrite the file), the previous texture is still visible in WE, even if I will select that texture for a new effect.  

Edited by pewi
  • Metin2 Dev 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/2747-worldeditor-remix/page/12/#findComment-148101
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Forum Moderator

Hi,

A small suggestion would be to allow to switch the selection of nearby objects (can be done within the same square) using tab to quickly select a nearby object. It would come in handy when multiple objectifs are actually inbricked one within another. Only workaround I found was to move all the objects away, to finally reassemble them again.

  • Good 1

Gurgarath
coming soon
My Services

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/2747-worldeditor-remix/page/12/#findComment-148411
Share on other sites

  • Honorable Member
On 3/25/2022 at 5:15 PM, Gurgarath said:

Hi,

A small suggestion would be to allow to switch the selection of nearby objects (can be done within the same square) using tab to quickly select a nearby object. It would come in handy when multiple objectifs are actually inbricked one within another. Only workaround I found was to move all the objects away, to finally reassemble them again.

It's a good idea. Vision from my head:

.gif

  • Metin2 Dev 1
  • Eyes 1
  • Good 4
  • Love 2

GhwYizE.gif

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/2747-worldeditor-remix/page/12/#findComment-148434
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...
  • Forum Moderator
3 hours ago, Shizer said:

 

Hello, I ran into a problem and I don't know how to solve it, namely my 24 inch monitor broke down recently, and I bought a new 28 inch, and part of the side panel is cut off in the world editor, how can I fix it? changing the resolution does not help, in the current one is 150 recommended, everywhere in other programs it works properly, and with world editor I have a problem unfortunately, can someone help me with it?

https://metin2.download/picture/EbYmB3mGSKV2ddrA2ytVIEYw4K50nsDz/.png

Have you tried this before?

 

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Good 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/2747-worldeditor-remix/page/12/#findComment-149530
Share on other sites

  • Bot
7 hours ago, Shizer said:

 

Hello, I ran into a problem and I don't know how to solve it, namely my 24 inch monitor broke down recently, and I bought a new 28 inch, and part of the side panel is cut off in the world editor, how can I fix it? changing the resolution does not help, in the current one is 150 recommended, everywhere in other programs it works properly, and with world editor I have a problem unfortunately, can someone help me with it?

https://metin2.download/picture/EbYmB3mGSKV2ddrA2ytVIEYw4K50nsDz/.png

 

Go to display settings and resize the UI scaling to 100% that should fix it. I use a resolution of 5760*1080 and it works perfectly wo it only can be this with the windows gui scaling i guess

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

english_banner.gif

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/2747-worldeditor-remix/page/12/#findComment-149531
Share on other sites

  • Honorable Member
On 5/31/2022 at 4:38 AM, Shizer said:

 

Hello, I ran into a problem and I don't know how to solve it, namely my 24 inch monitor broke down recently, and I bought a new 28 inch, and part of the side panel is cut off in the world editor, how can I fix it? changing the resolution does not help, in the current one is 150 recommended, everywhere in other programs it works properly, and with world editor I have a problem unfortunately, can someone help me with it?

https://metin2.download/picture/EbYmB3mGSKV2ddrA2ytVIEYw4K50nsDz/.png

Try the latest version. If I remember correctly, it should fix it even without the external dpi manifest fix.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Metin2 Dev 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/2747-worldeditor-remix/page/12/#findComment-149574
Share on other sites

  • Honorable Member

I've created a Roadmap for the WE Remix: https://trello.com/b/SWZ7gxkh/worldeditor-remix

Let me know of any possible feature / bug that can be added in there.

  • Metin2 Dev 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/2747-worldeditor-remix/page/12/#findComment-149598
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

Would it be possible to create a new ATTR type, I mean there is "Save, Block, Water etc." A new type that ignores when entering "Hightplane". In other words, I can walk under bridges because this type ignores the "hightplane".

I don't mean it's impossible, and something like that shouldn't be too hard to code, I mean serverside now.

By something like this you can save a lot of space when mapping. So you can also build a house under bridges and move in there without being thrown up.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/2747-worldeditor-remix/page/12/#findComment-150877
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Forum Moderator

It would be interesting to allow for Drag&Drop in panes where it is actually meaningful, most notably "Msm" "Effect" and "Fly", where it could make up for a good gain of usability and speed. 

  • Good 1
  • Love 1

Gurgarath
coming soon
My Services

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/2747-worldeditor-remix/page/12/#findComment-151103
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Gurgarath said:

It would be interesting to allow for Drag&Drop in panes where it is actually meaningful, most notably "Msm" "Effect" and "Fly", where it could make up for a good gain of usability and speed. 

Or  recently/last used items/objects/effects could be stored on side panel.

Edited by arlinamid
  • Good 1
  • Love 1

giphy.gif

Best regards, Arlinamid

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/2747-worldeditor-remix/page/12/#findComment-151108
Share on other sites

  • Honorable Member
On 8/7/2022 at 6:16 PM, arlinamid said:

Or  recently/last used items/objects/effects could be stored on side panel.

This is a very good idea.

EZcBAUU.gif

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Lmao 1
  • Love 1

GhwYizE.gif

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/2747-worldeditor-remix/page/12/#findComment-151129
Share on other sites

  • Forum Moderator

Memory Leak, crash, any %, speedrun, world record (0m32s) (It happens when loading and """"unloading"""" chunks of the maps.)

Some random ideas :

- Allow to save multiple textures, let's say, rock textures, and allow to select them right off the bat. Like "folders" within the texture selection that allows to select multiples textures at once, like you can with layer folders in photoshop.

- Create a intermediary brush between "0" (very faint) and "1". Like, one with still a visible circle but smaller than the brush number one.

- Allow more options on prt (trees) files: it lacks the "no shadow" options and it would be interesting to place a tree sideways or slightly tilted, without having to create a whole prt for this.

  • Scream 1
  • Good 1

Gurgarath
coming soon
My Services

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/2747-worldeditor-remix/page/12/#findComment-151385
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 20/8/2022 at 16:07, Gurgarath said:

- Consenti più opzioni sui file prt (alberi): manca l'opzione "nessuna ombra" e sarebbe interessante posizionare un albero di lato o leggermente inclinato, senza dover creare un intero prt per questo.

I don't think it is very useful of the intermediate brush, but this of the trees would not be bad, I would also add the possibility of resizing (also on objects).

As for the textures of the grounds, more than a brush between 0 and 1, I would put the possibility of choosing the opacity of the texture, which I think is more or less what you said in the first point.

 

 

Anyway, thanks  @ martysama0134 for the work you have done over the years on this tool.

  • Good 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/2747-worldeditor-remix/page/12/#findComment-151634
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

Is it possible to increase the image size when saving the atlas? I also looked in part of the source and I think I found what I was looking for.

spacer.png

I would try it myself but the source part of the World Editor is not complete for me

 

Thanks ?

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/2747-worldeditor-remix/page/12/#findComment-152091
Share on other sites

  • Honorable Member
9 minutes ago, Aslan said:

Is it possible to increase the image size when saving the atlas? I also looked in part of the source and I think I found what I was looking for.

 

That function generates the _atlas.bmp by taking every generated minimap.dds 1:1.

Are you trying to increase the minimap size?

The ingame big map is usually created by downscaling the dumped _atlas.bmp to 256px.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/2747-worldeditor-remix/page/12/#findComment-152092
Share on other sites

Yes, I would like the atlas image file to be rendered larger. At that time the display resolutions were smaller and the minimap size was ok. But today you can hardly see anything beyond FULLHD. It would be great if you could have different render sizes. Do you have to see how "beautifully" the world editor can do it? ?

Edit:

Sorry, I just tested something.. Yes, it's true, the world editor renders the atlas larger.. >.< sorry, I'm currently only using the original atlas from .de.. they are all no larger than 256

Edited by Aslan
  • Smile Tear 1
  • Lmao 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/2747-worldeditor-remix/page/12/#findComment-152093
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Is it possible Creating and adding/moving/copying/renaming  groups, I mean object(s)+effect(s)  in same group storing position from eachother (re)placing, when they need it? @ Tatsumaru @ martysama0134

Edited by arlinamid

giphy.gif

Best regards, Arlinamid

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/2747-worldeditor-remix/page/12/#findComment-153740
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.