[40250] Reference Serverfile + Client + Src [15 Available Languages]

TMP4

Not exactly a problem with the Files itself, but with the dump_proto source. I built the Dump Proto after adding min/max gold for the Monster Target Info. Packing the Item_Proto gets stuck at vnum 17521 -> vnum 17522. The mob proto packs just fine. Please note, that building the dump_proto w/o the changes leads to the same results.
The only changes I did in both cases was writing a print function, which dumps the output in a txt-file to see where it gets stuck.
Thank you very much for your work ❤️ 
Kind regards
Korgaz

PS: The pre-built dump_proto is working fine, but it's missing some functionalities I need. 😛 

Edited by KOrgaz
PS

9 hours ago, darkfun3 said:

hello i have tried to use the command pkg install cryptopp-7.0.0 but it gives an error that is not found and i also cant build from ports as it is not a supported version freebsd version 11.3. Even if i have the packages installed the libs are still missing even after i link them. I cannot find a way to get cryptopp7 as when i use  pkg install cryptopp the versio that gets installed is 8.5.

edit: if someone has managed to start the server on a vps using freebsd 12 or 11.3 64bit can u write down the packages u installed or what you did to make the launch successful as the only error i get is the missing libs which even if the package is installed or a symlink is created it does not recognise it.

Thanks in advance. Kind regards darkfun3

Do not use pkg.. Download cryptopp from official page and compile.. Link is up posted by me.. WTF. New versions freebsd doesnt support old packages.. 

• Contributor
1 hour ago, marinebun said:

what's this error?

yMPxuAZ.png

bsd 11.2 x64

Upgrade your FreeBSD to 12.0 or greater:
https://www.cyberciti.biz/open-source/freebsd-12-released-here-is-how-to-upgrade-freebsd/

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Metin2 Dev 1
  • Good 1
  • Love 3

Just quick question bro on serverfiles i got OVH dedicated server and i put freeBSD 64 bit system, but when we put everything and starting the server, inside it shown some message like "Libl.so.1", what exactly we forget we miss to put or something else, am not sure, if need more details will give, thanks in advance Brayan.

Edited by Brayan

• Contributor
1 minute ago, Brayan said:

Just quick question bro on serverfiles i got OVH dedicated server and i put freeBSD 64 bit system, but when we put everything and starting the server, inside it shown some message like Libl.so.1, what exactly we forget to put or something else, am not sure, if need more details will give, thanks in advance Brayan.

To run any Metin2 serverfile on an untouched FreeBSD you have to install several packages. Check Libs.txt in my mega drive for more info.
(LibIL.so.1 is part of DevIL btw)

4 minutes ago, TMP4 said:

To run any Metin2 serverfile on an untouched FreeBSD you have to install several packages. Check Libs.txt in my mega drive for more info.
(LibIL.so.1 is part of DevIL btw)

Thanks for quick message we will try now.

By the way this is sorted with Libil.so.1, but we trying to connect to the server, but something maybe we miss to fill, can you give us a little advice, thanks in advance.

• Contributor
9 minutes ago, narcisxb said:

Does this src have the TIME BOMB/TIME LIMIT/YMIR LICENSE removed?

If so why does it have a certain 11 July 2022 in limit_time.h?

It is disabled, not removed.

// #define ENABLE_LIMIT_TIME

It have the same end result (no check), but if anyone want to re-enable it, it is easier to just uncomment instead of reimplement the limit-time.

Edited by TMP4
  • Metin2 Dev 2

15 minutes ago, TMP4 said:

It is disabled, not removed.

// #define ENABLE_LIMIT_TIME

It have the same end result (no check), but if anyone want to re-enable it, it is easier to just uncomment instead of reimplement the limit-time.

I dont know if anyone use this things.. So far better is complete delete it..

• Nitro Booster

1) Testing the files and the exchange window did not work, a simply fix for polish locale files (dont know if it happens on any other locales.)

EXCHANGE_TITLE	Handluj z %s (%d)

Change to

EXCHANGE_TITLE	Handluj z %s

2) I dont know if my client is broken, but using the config.exe im able to change from 1920x1080 to 800x600
but changing from 800x600 to 1920x1080 does not work. (changing from the metin2.cfg file works.)
Its weird, because when i change the resolution to 1680x1050(for example) and then change it back to 1920x1080 the window looks like its back at 800x600.

• Contributor
28 minutes ago, Jxxkub said:

1) Testing the files and the exchange window did not work, a simply fix for polish locale files (dont know if it happens on any other locales.)

EXCHANGE_TITLE	Handluj z %s (%d)

Change to

EXCHANGE_TITLE	Handluj z %s

2) I dont know if my client is broken, but using the config.exe im able to change from 1920x1080 to 800x600
but changing from 800x600 to 1920x1080 does not work. (changing from the metin2.cfg file works.)
Its weird, because when i change the resolution to 1680x1050(for example) and then change it back to 1920x1080 the window looks like its back at 800x600.

Hello, EXCHANGE_TITLE already fixed in 2021.08.01 update.

2021.08.01: - Fixed some translate.lua lines (cz, tr) and removed all unnecessary starting spaces from 
              every translate.lua in which it had. (Example: " something" --> "something")
            - Fixed Channel4's port numbers in serverside CONFIG files.
            - Fixed some EXCHANGE_TITLE in some locale_game.txt what blocked the trade window opening.

You may using older version, please check Changelog.txt in my mega drive to find out more chages/fixes because there are some 😉

About the config.exe yes it sometimes works weird in windows10, common issue with Metin2's config.exe but we don't have source for that. You can take a newer version: 

This is the hidden content, please
 but sometimes that works weird too so I included the original version. Btw when I run as administrator it always works fine for me.

• Metin2 Dev 9
  • Dislove 1
  • Good 4
  • Love 1
  • Love 8

• Nitro Booster
30 minutes ago, TMP4 said:

Hello, EXCHANGE_TITLE already fixed in 2021.08.01 update.

2021.08.01: - Fixed some translate.lua lines (cz, tr) and removed all unnecessary starting spaces from 
              every translate.lua in which it had. (Example: " something" --> "something")
            - Fixed Channel4's port numbers in serverside CONFIG files.
            - Fixed some EXCHANGE_TITLE in some locale_game.txt what blocked the trade window opening.

You may using older version, please check Changelog.txt in my mega drive to find out more chages/fixes because there are some 😉

About the config.exe yes it sometimes works weird in windows10, common issue with Metin2's config.exe but we don't have source for that. You can take a newer version: 

but sometimes that works weird too so I included the original version. Btw when I run as administrator it always works fine for me.

Right the newer config seems to be working fine right now, I'll keep updating if it breaks somehow again
Thought I read all the updates, clearly not, my bad 😅

Possible to get an english translation of the config.ini file? If not, i'll just translate it manually

Edited by Jxxkub
  • Metin2 Dev 2
  • Eyes 1
  • Good 1

• Contributor
23 minutes ago, LittleKing said:

For some reason i can't implement mount on this client i edit every file i need add the mount in pack and is still not working any idea how to fix it? 

It is a reference serverfile so new features like npc_pet / npc_mount path are not implemented. You can implement it quite easily in GameLib/RaceManager.cpp: __GetRaceResourcePathes Just add there your path (npc_mount or whatever you need).

Here's an example: https://pastebin.com/4D5TMXaR (Edit x1,x2 with your npc_pet vnum range, and x3,x4 with your npc_mount vnum range.)

Edited by TMP4
  • Metin2 Dev 5
  • Good 2
  • Love 1
  • Love 5

• Contributor
10 hours ago, Premium said:

LibLua compiling just fine: 

Spoiler

212029Screenshot-1.png

Your image clearly not from this reference serverfile because

• This uses clang-devel instead of gcc
  • This does not have wolfman

Please use Questions & Answers if you have any difficulties with other serverfiles.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Metin2 Dev 1
  • Love 3

• Contributor

I added a

for the databases to the Mega drive.
This is optional, now you can decide how to import the databases:

• By uploading the metin2_mysql.tar.gz and extract via tar -xf
  • By installing the databases via this mysql dump (better)

If you decide to use this mysql dump please read Readme.txt for instructions:

1.: User for the DB:

You have to create a metin2@localhost MySQL user with every Server Priviliges in order to make the serverfile work.
For password use the word password or you can change the password in CONFIG files and use your own password. 

You can create this user in navicat -> user -> new user (tick every Server Priviliges) or you can use this query too, just be sure to select the database named "mysql" before you execute it.
INSERT INTO `user` VALUES ('localhost','metin2','*2470C0C06DEE42FD1618BB99005ADCA2EC9D1E19','Y','Y','Y','Y','Y','Y','Y','Y','Y','Y','Y','Y','Y','Y','Y','Y','Y','Y','Y','Y','Y','Y','Y','Y','Y','Y','Y','Y','N','','','','',0,0,0,0,'',NULL);

2.: How to import the databases:

You can import them in the console:
mysql -u root -p
(It will ask for your root password, if it's empty then just press enter)
CREATE DATABASE database_name;
exit
mysql -u root -p database_name < /path/to/sql/file.sql
(It will ask again for your root password)

Or use navicat: right click to the connection -> new database, once you created then right click to it -> execute sql file and select the .sql file.
  • Metin2 Dev 11
  • Angry 1
  • Good 5
  • Love 1
  • Love 15

Severity	Code	Description	Project	File	Line	Suppression State
Error (active)	E1574	static assertion failed with "set<T, Compare, Allocator> requires that Allocator's value_type match T (See N4659 26.2.1 [container.requirements.general]/16 allocator_type) Either fix the allocator value_type or define _ENFORCE_MATCHING_ALLOCATORS=0 to suppress this diagnostic."	UserInterface	C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2019\Community\VC\Tools\MSVC\14.29.30133\include\set	57	

Error (active)	E0020	identifier "CFlyTarget" is undefined	UserInterface	C:\Users\Narcis\Documents\Desktop\Client & Serverfiles 40250 _ 2014\ClientVS19\source\GameLib\FlyTarget.h	17	

Error (active)	E0020	identifier "CFlyTarget" is undefined	UserInterface	C:\Users\Narcis\Documents\Desktop\Client & Serverfiles 40250 _ 2014\ClientVS19\source\GameLib\FlyTarget.h	18	

Error (active)	E0020	identifier "CFlyTarget" is undefined	UserInterface	C:\Users\Narcis\Documents\Desktop\Client & Serverfiles 40250 _ 2014\ClientVS19\source\GameLib\FlyTarget.h	23	

Binary source active errors. Binary seems to compile fine with VS2019 but these errors are present. 

Hy .. where i find the comand list for that .. i want to change becouse if i put clear for freebsd the comand make clean server.. :

start cd /usr/metin2/server && sh start.sh close cd /usr/metin2/server && sh close.sh clear cd /usr/metin2/server && sh clear.sh backup cd /usr/metin2/server && sh backup.sh questcompile cd /usr/metin2/server/share/locale/english/quest && python make.py dbclean cd /usr/metin2/src/db/src && gmake clean dbcompile cd /usr/metin2/src/db/src && gmake gameclean cd /usr/metin2/src/game/src && gmake clean gamecompile cd /usr/metin2/src/game/src && gmake

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.