[40250] Reference Serverfile + Client + Src [15 Available Languages]

TMP4

Guys,

it is good to give feedback, report bugs and to state your wishes for this project and of course there are a lot of things that could still be done so that people with all kinds of setup can run these files the way they want to (64bit, running the server on windows, not using an extern folder, compiling the game in vs etc.). But keep in mind that @ TMP4 has already created something quite amazing here for free that the community has been lacking for literal years!

Not everything will be included. Some things will be added, some won't. Some things make sense to add, some don't. I for one am excited to see how this project will continue to develop and am really thankful for all the work that has already been done on it. Thanks a lot ♥️

• Love 3

• Forum Moderator

This is the best community project driven so far, TMP4 gives a lot for everyone, mostly his time and his experience and he evens fixes the bug that are getting reported. He does a marvel out here and I don't get why people get angry about things they can mostly do by themselves (porting on a more modern BSD or add x64) as well as to share.

I'm looking forward to see this project on a clean repository to allow for a more easier community interraction as well as easier updating for people who need it.

Big thank you (and everyone involved) for this!

• Good 1
  • Love 3

Gurgarath
coming soon

• Contributor
14 hours ago, SmyleMDFK said:

At new version i have this error:

Process: FDWATCH: peer null in event: ident 21

I think that is independent from any update, it can happen in every serverfile. Mostly when you shut down your server or your core crash.
But please give me more info where you get it (db probably) and when you get it.

----------------------------------

A little announcement, I'm working on migrating the project to FreeBSD13, I can release it soon, maybe today tomorrow If I'll have time after work, but expect soon 🙂

Edited by TMP4
  • Good 4
  • Love 2

• Contributor

New Update:

This is the hidden content, please

2021.11.22: - Project migrated to FreeBSD13.0. CryptoPP (8.4.0) included in the /usr/metin2/src/etc folder,
              and placed all non-main project folders to that 'etc' folder like libmysql, libdevil, teen etc.
              Here is a patch file if you need: https://pastebin.com/ZtnmEuvP
            - Hackshield commented out from the source, it's lib was not compatible and it was unused anyway.
            - Googletest code commented out, it was totally unnecessary and mostly unused. (main.cpp)
            - Changed a return null to return false in bool DSManager::ExtractDragonHeart. (DragonSoul.cpp)
            - ClientVS19.zip removed, please use ClientVS22.zip and update your Visual Studio to 2022.
            - Fixed EterLib/NetStream.cpp, if you enable _PACKETDUMP it will work now.
            - 71051 & 71052 clientside description was swapped, fixed it in itemdesc.txt.

The game & db compiled in FreeBSD13 may not run in FreeBSD12.
If you don't want to update your VPS to FreeBSD13, I suggest you to compile the source in FreeBSD12.2 x32.
If you install these packages via pkg the source should compile without an issue in FreeBSD12.2 x32 too:

Spoiler
-mysql55-server
-mysql55-client
-python27
-devil (1.7.8)
-boost-all (1.72.0)
-llvm-devel
-cmake
-gmake
-makedepend
-gdb

Please report bugs, it was a big milestone for the project so bugs can happen.

Edited by TMP4
  • Metin2 Dev 8
  • Good 4
  • Love 13

9 hours ago, TMP4 said:

New Update:

2021.11.22: - Project migrated to FreeBSD13.0. CryptoPP (8.4.0) included in the /usr/metin2/src/etc folder,
              and placed all non-main project folders to that 'etc' folder like libmysql, libdevil, teen etc.
            - Hackshield commented out from the source, it's lib was not compatible and it was unused anyway.
            - Googletest code commented out, it was totally unnecessary and mostly unused. (main.cpp)
            - Changed a return null to return false in bool DSManager::ExtractDragonHeart. (DragonSoul.cpp)
            - ClientVS19.zip removed, please use ClientVS22.zip and update your Visual Studio to 2022.

If you don't want to update your VPS to FreeBSD13, I suggest you to compile the source in FreeBSD12.2 x32.
If you install these packages via pkg the source should compile without an issue in FreeBSD12.2 x32 too:

Reveal hidden contents
-mysql55-server
-mysql55-client
-python27
-devil (1.7.8)
-boost-all (1.72.0)
-llvm-devel
-cmake
-gmake
-makedepend
-gdb

But why FreeBSD13?

FreeBSD12 is better and everybody use 12... not 13

• Love 1

• Contributor
28 minutes ago, Sierra said:

But why FreeBSD13?

FreeBSD12 is better and everybody use 12... not 13

If you don't like the newer FreeBSD13.0 then download a FreeBSD12.2 x32 iso from here and install it to your vbox or even dedicated machine.

And as I said above, install these packages via pkg:

-mysql55-server
-mysql55-client
-python27
-devil (1.7.8)
-boost-all (1.72.0)
-llvm-devel
-cmake
-gmake
-makedepend
-gdb

And after that you can compile the sources and start your server.

Edited by TMP4
  • Metin2 Dev 2
  • Good 2
  • Love 5

• Contributor
40 minutes ago, kisvagen said:

Hello, why i cannot write the password in VM? it didnt recognize any character...

Hi, your typing is there, it is just hidden for security reason.
Don't ask why FreeBSD don't use * characters like other system do (maybe to hide the length), it is a normal behavior for FreeBSD.

Keyboard set to hungarian by default (as I see you are hungarina too) so just type 123456789 then press enter, it should work.
(Btw anyone can change they keyboard layout with the kbdmap command)

And make sure to use the new release (download it from Mega until M2DL gets updated), I need feedback for the FreeBSD13 migration 😉

17 minutes ago, TMP4 said:

Hi, your typing is there, it is just hidden for security reason.
Don't ask why FreeBSD don't use * characters like other system do (maybe to hide the length), it is a normal behavior for FreeBSD.

Keyboard set to hungarian by default (as I see you are hungarina too) so just type 123456789 then press enter, it should work.
(Btw anyone can change they keyboard layout with the kbdmap command)

And make sure to use the new release (download it from Mega until M2DL gets updated), I need feedback for the FreeBSD13 migration 😉

or

ee /etc/rc.conf

search for keymap="hu.102.kbd"

and replace with

# keymap="hu.102.kbd"

save and do

shutdown -r now

Now your bsd is native us english language.

• Good 1

On 11/22/2021 at 11:35 PM, TMP4 said:

New Update:

Reveal hidden contents
-mysql55-server
-mysql55-client
-python27
-devil (1.7.8)
-boost-all (1.72.0)
-llvm-devel
-cmake
-gmake
-makedepend
-gdb

Please reupload, mega link not work limit... Thank you!

• Metin2 Dev 6
  • Lmao 1
  • Good 1
  • Love 3

This is just a mirror of how these files were on 11/23/2021 at 12:35 AM

4 Inventory.zip http://s.go.ro/uiadybtn | password: 674320

6th skill.zip http://s.go.ro/6jh7ysfu | password: 166712

Client.zip http://s.go.ro/zlb03oi0 | password: 210144

ClientVS22.zip http://s.go.ro/j8lutdtc | password: 404927

Firewall.zip http://s.go.ro/e2ota2so | password: 756597

Libs.zip http://s.go.ro/i1o77to0 | password: 575369

Server.vdi.zip http://s.go.ro/yqrkajde | password: 949346

vs_community http://s.go.ro/42kz1ahf | password: 818985

• Good 2

• Contributor
1 hour ago, CjMt2 said:

Sorry, but channels  (game) not start because special_item_group.txt have mising objects.

TEST_SERVER bypass this problem but in real server this is big problem.

Not exist for example vnum 110120 on server or client.

Hi,

It does exists:

110100~110199	ÇĎ±Ţ ŔĎąÝ ąé·ćĽ®	ITEM_DS	DS_SLOT1	1	ANTI_SAFEBOX | ANTI_SELL	NONE	NONE	NONE	0	0	0	0	0	TIMER_BASED_ON_WEAR	86400	LIMIT_NONE	0	APPLY_NONE	0	APPLY_NONE	0	APPLY_NONE	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0

Didn't you mess up your vnum range in item_proto.txt or if you installed a notxt tutorial forgot to set your vnum range in sql?

If you use this tutorial:

DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `item_proto`; CREATE TABLE `item_proto` ( `vnum` int(11) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', `vnum_range` int(11) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',.........

You have to set your vnum range to that new vnum_range column, it's not automatic since originally there is no vnum_range column in the item_proto table, just in txt.

Edited by TMP4

how to solve this i get when doing razador

0413 01:57:52791 :: CRaceManager::RegisterRacePath : RACE[20387] LOAD MSMFILE[d:/ymir work/npc/flame_bridge_block_chain/bridge_block_chain.msm] ERROR. Vai encontrar outro caminho.

0413 01:57:54062 :: CRaceManager::RegisterRacePath : RACE[20385] LOAD MSMFILE[d:/ymir work/npc/flame_dungeon_npc/flame_npc.msm] ERROR. Vai encontrar outro caminho.

0413 01:57:54063 :: CEffectManager::RegisterEffect - LoadScript(D:\Ymir Work\effect\monster2\yellowred1_big.mse) Erro

0413 01:57:05060 :: CRaceManager::RegisterRacePath : RACE[20388] LOAD MSMFILE[d:/ymir work/npc/flame_door_npc/flame_door_npc.msm] ERROR. Vai encontrar outro caminho.

Edited by MarcoJorge

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.