[40250] Reference Serverfile + Client + Src [15 Available Languages]

TMP4

• Contributor
1 hour ago, CjMt2 said:

"WARNING: FreeBSD 12.0-RELEASE HAS PASSED ITS END-OF-LIFE DATE.
Any security issues discovered after Sat Feb 29 00:00:00 UTC 2020
will not have been corrected."

I just hope you dont want to run your live server from a vm.

I may update the vm, but its not priority since 99,99% of people using that for localhost testing, not to mention people who still use FreeBSD 9.2 🙂

Spoiler

Btw for base I took Mali's source with VM thats why its 12.0.

• Good 1

On 11/10/2021 at 2:01 PM, TMP4 said:

I just hope you dont want to run your live server from a vm.

I may update the vm, but its not priority since 99,99% of people using that for localhost testing, not to mention people who still use FreeBSD 9.2 🙂

Hide contents

Btw for base I took Mali's source with VM thats why its 12.0.

I just updated and now it's 12.2-RELEASE-p7 FreeBSD 12.2-RELEASE-p7 GENERIC i386, I'm testing and then talking.

UPDATE:

Starting auth..
Starting channel1/game2..
ld-elf.so.1: Shared object "libImath-2_3.so.24" not found, required by "libnvtt.so"
ld-elf.so.1: Shared object "libImath-2_3.so.24" not found, required by "libnvtt.so"

I use vdi, game is compiled localy from normal limited user metin2 without any errors.

I have Imath-3.1.3                    C++/Python lib of 2D/3D vector, matrix, math ops for computer graphics

on this machine.

$ locate libImath
/usr/local/lib/libImath-2_3.so
/usr/local/lib/libImath-2_3.so.24
/usr/local/lib/libImath-2_3.so.24.0.0
/usr/local/lib/libImath.so

$ locate libnvtt
/usr/local/lib/libnvtt.so

Edited by CjMt2
update
  • Love 1

I have a little big problem xD

Nov 12 03:01:01 :: ItemIDRange: returned. 0 ~ 0
Nov 12 03:01:01 :: ItemIDRange: Build 0 ~ 0 start: 0	NOT USE remain count is below 10000
Nov 12 03:01:02 :: PORT_SECURITY: BLOCK CONNECTION FROM xx.xx.xx.xx
Nov 12 03:01:02 :: Connection closed. (host: _vnum4, skill_level4, sp_berserkÿÿÿÿ)

xx.xx.xx.xx means server ip . It is from db syslog .

Server is starting but when i try to login keep me on Connecting to server ...

Edited by snake4game

• Contributor
7 hours ago, snake4game said:

I have a little big problem xD

Nov 12 03:01:01 :: ItemIDRange: returned. 0 ~ 0
Nov 12 03:01:01 :: ItemIDRange: Build 0 ~ 0 start: 0	NOT USE remain count is below 10000
Nov 12 03:01:02 :: PORT_SECURITY: BLOCK CONNECTION FROM xx.xx.xx.xx
Nov 12 03:01:02 :: Connection closed. (host: _vnum4, skill_level4, sp_berserkÿÿÿÿ)

xx.xx.xx.xx means server ip . It is from db syslog .

Server is starting but when i try to login keep me on Connecting to server ...

It is the port security. What I wonder how did you get your public ip there, it should be localhost only. (127.0.0.1) Did you modify config files 127.0.01 to your public ip? Please tell me I really wonder...

Anyway db/peerbase.cpp

Spoiler
#ifdef ENABLE_PORT_SECURITY
    if (strcmp(inet_ntoa(peer.sin_addr), "127.0.0.1")) // refuse if remote host != localhost (only the same machine must be able to connect in here)
    {
        sys_log(0, "PORT_SECURITY: BLOCK CONNECTION FROM %s", inet_ntoa(peer.sin_addr));
        Destroy();
        return false;
    }
#endif

You can comment / remove it but I do not reccomend it.

@snake4game did you edit these to your public ip?

DB_ADDR: 127.0.0.1
[...]
PLAYER_SQL: 127.0.0.1 metin2 password player
COMMON_SQL: 127.0.0.1 metin2 password common
LOG_SQL: 127.0.0.1 metin2 password log

If you did, why? You really shouldn't what's more you should not let db's port publicly available because that is a security risk.

Edited by TMP4

• Contributor
46 minutes ago, snake4game said:

@ TMP4 Yes , i edit all config cuz with 127.0.0.1 kick me out from selecting character , it need to be 127.0.0.1 on all configs ?

That is a networking issue, and editing the DB_ADDR: 127.0.0.1 to your public ip will not solve that at all.

Check this:

But the best is that run your live server from a vps since that does not have internal ip so it's public ip will be fine.
Explanation: If your server run under a router from home, it will have a 192.168.x.x ip address as public ip and not your real public ip, so it will allow connects from your local network.

Edit: 

46 minutes ago, snake4game said:

Sorry for my idiot question , it works now with localhost , problem was from mysql user ...

Alright, no problem 🙂 
Yes it should work in localhost, but if you want your friends to join, you need to deal with the internal ip problem I talked above or use a vps.

Edited by TMP4

• Contributor
2 minutes ago, backtop said:

Do someone know a fix for Dragonsoul?

See Screenshot here

https://metin2.download/picture/r3F9504x09DVmF8K988YXgTtGTP6KMUj/.gif

Can you tell me the id of that ds item?

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

2 minutes ago, TMP4 said:

I'm not sure because it's working fine for me. I swtiched to DE language and /i 110000.

134926Screenshot-4.png

Did you edit the protos? Try to revert and redump with dump_proto for a test.
Or give me more info to track this problem down.

I just added some costumes to the proto... I try to revert and dumped again but the problem is still there 

• Contributor
1 minute ago, backtop said:

I just added some costumes to the proto... I try to revert and dumped again but the problem is still there 

Upload your protos and your dump_proto too if you edited it.

I'll check it because i'm free now, but this probably an unique error.

17 minutes ago, TMP4 said:

Upload your protos and your dump_proto too if you edited it.

I'll check it because i'm free now, but this probably an unique error.

This is the hidden content, please

Edited by backtop
  • Metin2 Dev 6
  • Dislove 1
  • Good 1
  • Love 1
  • Love 3

• Contributor
2 minutes ago, backtop said:

You lost your range somewhere

110000~99    Roher Drachendiamant
110000~99    ĂÖÇĎ±Ţ ŔĎąÝ ąé·ćĽ®    ITEM_DS    DS_SLOT1    1    ANTI_SELL | ANTI_SAFEBOX    NONE    NONE        0    0    0    0    0    TIMER_BASED_ON_WEAR    86400    LIMIT_NONE    0    APPLY_CON    1    APPLY_NONE    0    APPLY_NONE    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0

110000~99 --> 110000~110099

You probably used the reverse/ProtoReaderNew.exe because that do this, however you are not supposed to use it, it is for a situations where you lost your txt protos.
If you want to edit the clientside proto, download protos from the serverside and dump it with the dump_proto.exe

I'll probably remove the reverse/ProtoReaderNew.exe since that is not needed for this release and just confuses people what it is.

• Good 1
  • Love 2

4 minutes ago, TMP4 said:

You lost your range somewhere

110000~99    Roher Drachendiamant
110000~99    ĂÖÇĎ±Ţ ŔĎąÝ ąé·ćĽ®    ITEM_DS    DS_SLOT1    1    ANTI_SELL | ANTI_SAFEBOX    NONE    NONE        0    0    0    0    0    TIMER_BASED_ON_WEAR    86400    LIMIT_NONE    0    APPLY_CON    1    APPLY_NONE    0    APPLY_NONE    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0

110000~99 --> 110000~110099

You probably used the reverse/ProtoReaderNew.exe because that do this, however you are not supposed to use it, it is for a situations where you lost your txt protos.
If you want to edit the clientside proto, download protos from the serverside and dump it with the dump_proto.exe

I'll probably remove the reverse/ProtoReaderNew.exe since that is not needed for this release and just confuses people what it is.

Thank you 😍 Its working fine now

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, GoldCash said:

Hello, Thx for sharing for you reference 😍 But i have a little problem, im not using VDI but i using classic serverfiles and when i try compile quest then dont work.. 😕 Where i must go and what i must use for command?

can you write the command you use to compile the quest?

5 minutes ago, 4peppe said:

you should use this cd /usr/metin2/server/share/locale/english/quest && python make.py (may vary based on the folder where you installed the files)

This not working for me i got error from SSH 

This Error

Edited by Metin2 Dev

• Contributor
6 minutes ago, GoldCash said:

This not working for me i got error from SSH 

This Error

You need python2.7 for your vps. Pkg install python will not install 2.7 but 3.x.

pkg install python2.7

then

cd /usr/metin2/server/share/locale/english/quest && python2.7 make.py

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New update:

2021.11.13: - Changed the default bind_ip from 0 to 127.0.0.1 in db/ClientManager.cpp to prevent
              attackers to make a fake auth and join to your db when it's port publicly available.
            - Fixed player/object_proto table to silence syserr. I used Shogun's version previously. I took the
              reg_x original values now but since it is hard to place objects with them (that's why Shogun edited
              it), I divided them by two. If you need full original table I left it as object_proto_original.
            - Fixed LoadMonsterAreaInfo syserr, it is a feature for WorldEditor, not the client, so I wrapped the
              call for it with #ifdef WORLD_EDITOR [...] #endif in MapOutdoorLoad.cpp.
            - Added Extensions folder to the Mega drive what contains: 4 Inventory tutorial, 6th skill
              tutorial and a Firewall script to use. Those are optional.

About the object_proto: Previously I used Shogun's version what had all reg_1-4 values -10 and 10. With that you could place objects in your guild land very close to each other but the game's sectree manager does not liked that values so it had syserrs. With the original reg_1-4 values it is a pain to place objects, like if you place a guild house, you can't place anything near to it, but the syserr is empty. So I divided the original values by 2 and it looks like that's ok for the sectree manager and placing objects are not as a pain as with original values. I left an object_proto_original table with the original reg_1-4 values in case you need that.

About the Extension folder: Since I did not want to include 4 inventory and 6th skills for warrior and assassin but lots of people wanted it, I made a tutorial for them. I didn't just took a random tutorial and saying here they are and solve yourself but I made them dedicated to this release, so you'll not encounter an error at installing, everything prepared and checked. Currently the Extension folder have: 

• 4 Inventory tutorial
  • 6th skill tutorial
  • An ipfw script prepared to use

I Included all 15 languages for the 4Inventory and 6th skills, even for the skillbooks. While I tested the tutorial I am grateful for any feedback.

Spoiler

1304241113-005941.jpg

Ps: if you didn't read but just checking this img, 4 inventory and 6th skills are just extensions, not pre-installed!

Edited by Metin2 Dev
  • Love 9

7 minutes ago, TMP4 said:

You need python2.7 for your vps. Pkg install python will not install 2.7 but 3.x.

pkg install python2.7

then

New update:

2021.11.13: - Changed the default bind_ip from 0 to 127.0.0.1 in db/ClientManager.cpp to prevent
              attackers to make a fake auth and join to your db when it's port publicly available.
            - Fixed player/object_proto table to silence syserr. I used Shogun's version previously. I took the
              reg_x original values now but since it is hard to place objects with them (that's why Shogun edited
              it), I divided them by two. If you need full original table I left it as object_proto_original.
            - Fixed LoadMonsterAreaInfo syserr, it is a feature for WorldEditor, not the client, so I wrapped the
            - Added Extensions folder to the Mega drive what contains: 4 Inventory tutorial, 6th skill

About the object_proto: Previously I used Shogun's version what had all reg_1-4 values -10 and 10. With that you could place objects in your guild land very close to each other but the game's sectree manager does not liked that values so it had syserrs. With the original reg_1-4 values it is a pain to place objects, like if you place a guild house, you can't place anything near to it, but the syserr is empty. So I divided the original values by 2 and it looks like that's ok for the sectree manager and placing objects are not as a pain as with original values. I left an object_proto_original table with the original reg_1-4 values in case you need that.

About the Extension folder: Since I did not want to include 4 inventory and 6th skills for warrior and assassin but lots of people wanted it, I made a tutorial for them. I didn't just took a random tutorial and saying here they are and solve yourself but I made them dedicated to this release, so you'll not encounter an error at installing, everything prepared and checked. Currently the Extension folder have: 

• 4 Inventory tutorial
  • 6th skill tutorial

I Included all 15 languages for the 4Inventory and 6th skills, even for the skillbooks. While I tested the tutorial I am grateful for any feedback.

Hide contents

1304241113-005941.jpg

Ps: if you didn't read but just checking this img, 4 inventory and 6th skills are just extensions, not pre-installed!

Thank you so much! Now working fine !

• Love 1

12 minutes ago, TMP4 said:

pkg install python2.7

then

New update:

• 4 Inventory tutorial
  • 6th skill tutorial

Hide contents

1304241113-005941.jpg

I really love you! Before your comment out of curiosity I was on mega in your folder and I saw the files uploaded today and I thought "what a love, even on Saturday we take care of his work!" keep it up, you are number one!

• Love 2

• Management
1 hour ago, TMP4 said:

pkg install python2.7

then

New update:

• 4 Inventory tutorial
  • 6th skill tutorial

Reveal hidden contents

Huge thanks for the updates and what you are doing for the community!

Thank U GIF by KiwiGo (KGO)

Edited by Metin2 Dev
  • Love 2

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.