Jump to content

[40250] Reference Serverfile + Client + Src [15 Available Languages]


Recommended Posts

  • Contributor
28 minutes ago, funnylike211 said:

hey guys, i search for the libs i have search many times for libs  can anyone upload the lib32  and lib ....  i uce free bsd12        

the error code : ld-elf32.so.1: Shared object "libtiff.so.5" not found, required by "game"

Never download a lib file from the internet. It can be unsafe and incompatible. Install the packages what contains them Instead.

pkg install tiff

By the way downloading lib files from the internet and uploading it to your FreeBSD system is just as dangerous as downloading .dll files to your Windows and copying it to C:\Windows\system32. Wouldn't you do the latter, would you? ? 

Edited by TMP4
  • Metin2 Dev 2
  • Good 1
  • Love 1
  • Premium
4 hours ago, funnylike211 said:

firt thank but i have the same fail. I have search for a solve in the internet but i found nothing...

Download the VDI, go to /usr/local/lib, have fun ?

  • Good 1
13 hours ago, funnylike211 said:

Hola chicos, busco las librerías. Buscó muchas veces las librerías. ¿Alguien puede cargar lib32 y lib? ... i uce gratis bsd12        

el código de error : ld-elf32.so.1: objeto compartido "libtiff.so.5" no encontrado, requerido por "juego"

 

On 8/9/2021 at 5:05 AM, d3v3lop3rDE said:

¡Hola a todos!

Tengo un problema con estos archivos en un VPS. La versión de FreeBSD utilizada es la 12.2 (amd64). Me faltan varias bibliotecas como libc ++. So.1 o libmd.so.6. Intenté instalar compat 5 a 9 desde los puertos pero no hubo cambios. ¿Alguien me puede ayudar?

try using these commands: 

fetch ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/releases/amd64/amd64/12.2-RELEASE/lib32.txz
tar Jxpvf lib32.txz -C /
rm lib32.txz

I was able to mount it in a vps with freebsd 12.2 64 bits

I had to add other libraries I uploaded them to drive

Libs: 

This is the hidden content, please

Edited by KingGallardo
  • Metin2 Dev 67
  • Eyes 3
  • Dislove 1
  • Sad 1
  • Confused 1
  • Good 32
  • Love 6
  • Love 31

Hey i got a problem while loading dump_proto into VS19....

cant open hash_map

i looked through the VS19 directory... and  i dont have the folder in /Tools/MSVC/14.28.29910

Does some know where i can get that?

 

Edit: runs perfekt in Debug mode

Edited by backtop

This is an updated version of DB source code for warnings free and some minor bug fixes related to game communication with the database. Have Fun <-> 

This is the hidden content, please

If any bugs are found using these files, don't be shy to tag me so i can deliver a fix to them

Note: The base of the db is as provided by TMP4 only major thing i did was fix those damn warnings you get while you compile the db and in the process some functions of the DB got fixed.

  • Metin2 Dev 40
  • Angry 2
  • Scream 1
  • Good 16
  • Love 2
  • Love 14
  • Contributor
26 minutes ago, [email protected] said:

Hy where i can found the Extern folder?

There are no extern folder what you're looking for. That's a bad approach anyway. Those are installed from packages, please use pkg info command to check them all and their version.

  • Metin2 Dev 2
9 minutes ago, TMP4 said:

There are no extern folder what you're looking for. That's a bad approach anyway. Those are installed from packages, please use pkg info command to check them all and their version.

Thnx for reply. That files are very good.

  • Metin2 Dev 1
  • Love 1
On 8/11/2021 at 9:05 PM, TMP4 said:

Never download a lib file from the internet. It can be unsafe and incompatible. Install the packages what contains them Instead.

pkg install tiff

By the way downloading lib files from the internet and uploading it to your FreeBSD system is just as dangerous as downloading .dll files to your Windows and copying it to C:\Windows\system32. Wouldn't you do the latter, would you? ? 

One little think.. You can download libs from official freebsd site.. But better is update your system... Copy libs from other version suck..

  • Metin2 Dev 1
  • Contributor
10 minutes ago, marinebun said:

what do i need to change to use item / mod proto sql instead of txt?

 

9 minutes ago, backtop said:

You can change that in the channels config... If I remember it right

After he installs the No TXT mod ?

------------------------

By the way TXT is much easier, you don't have to do the maths in antiflags and so, you only need to put their name like ANTI_SELL | ANTI_GIVE instead of calculating the number values and summation. But it's on you.

  • Metin2 Dev 1
  • Good 2
  • Contributor
8 minutes ago, wiwicha said:

iam installing it on my VPS, where do i put the mysql folder?

Wherever your mysql data located at. Default location is /var/db and there should you extract the mysql.

Edited by TMP4
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, TMP4 said:

 

After he installs the No TXT mod ?

------------------------

By the way TXT is much easier, you don't have to do the maths in antiflags and so, you only need to put their name like ANTI_SELL | ANTI_GIVE instead of calculating the number values and summation. But it's on you.

I dont think so.. Why? Simply because you have all columns in one editor.. Its good for editing.. Flags and antiflags you can use basic app for calculation.. But I remember 70% flags antiflags because 10+ years in metin.. I think edit in navicat is more simply and more easier + you can use something commands which really can help you with hard editing.. But so far biggest + for txt is real time reading proto..

Edited by Cunoo
  • Metin2 Dev 1
  • Contributor
59 minutes ago, wiwicha said:

i get this issue rn ld-elf32.so.1: Shared object "libIL.so.1" not found, required by "game"

 

Iam running on 64bit freebsd 12.2

That is part of DevIl, install it.

pkg install -y devil

  • Metin2 Dev 1

First of all, thank you, this server files and the video guides are the best thing I've ever saw regarding metin2 in the past 10 years of private servers, easy to set-up and everything worked on 1st try (really hard for Metin2 servers).

So I have a question now that I've changed the language on both client and server, and checked that everything works fine, I want to make a friend join the server, there's another way other than hamachi (by opening some router ports or something like that) because the last time I used hamachi was on 2012, and I remember it was a pain in the ass to make it works and had some sort of limitation/delay issues, if you can make a small guide (text only too), to convert this local only version to hamachi/online for just me and another friend, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks again the entire process was smooth and clear, I hope you will keep working on it, and maybe in the next weeks while I play with my friend we can do some testing and report back the bugs we encounter.

Edited by Senect
  • Contributor
10 hours ago, Senect said:

First of all, thank you, this server files and the video guides are the best thing I've ever saw regarding metin2 in the past 10 years of private servers, easy to set-up and everything worked on 1st try (really hard for Metin2 servers).

So I have a question now that I've changed the language on both client and server, and checked that everything works fine, I want to make a friend join the server, there's another way other than hamachi (by opening some router ports or something like that) because the last time I used hamachi was on 2012, and I remember it was a pain in the ass to make it works and had some sort of limitation/delay issues, if you can make a small guide (text only too), to convert this local only version to hamachi/online for just me and another friend, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks again the entire process was smooth and clear, I hope you will keep working on it, and maybe in the next weeks while I play with my friend we can do some testing and report back the bugs we encounter.

In my video I used home-root setup, if you open the channels-auth ports at your router (check numbers in CONFIG files), your friend can join.
I'm using a TP-Link router and it's in Nat forwarding -> Virtual servers, and there I can add port numbers and the internal ip and that's it for me.

But at home-root, you need a "fix": 

It is because by default it gets your internal ip instead of public ip, so your friend wouldn't connect successfully.
(This only needed for home root, at "real root" at a vps or a dedicated server hosting, there are no internal ip just public ip, so thats works by default there)

Edited by TMP4
  • Metin2 Dev 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, TMP4 said:

In my video I used home-root setup, if you open the channels-auth ports at your router (check numbers in CONFIG files), your friend can join.
I'm using a TP-Link router and it's in Nat forwarding -> Virtual servers, and there I can add port numbers and the internal ip and that's it for me.

But at home-root, you need a "fix": 

It is because by default it gets your internal ip instead of public ip, so your friend wouldn't connect successfully.
(This only needed for home root, at "real root" at a vps or a dedicated server hosting, there are no internal ip just public ip, so thats works by default there)

Thanks, so I've opened all the ports necessaries in my router, edited desc_client.cpp (inserted my external IP), compiled the game, what I need to change client side to point on my IP?

  • Contributor
1 minute ago, Senect said:

Thanks, so I've opened all the ports necessaries in my router, edited desc_client.cpp (inserted my external IP), compiled the game, what I need to change client side to point on my IP?

Nothing, just use your public (or call it "external") ip in your serverinfo.py.

  • Love 1

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.