Jump to content

[40250] Reference Serverfile + Client + Src [15 Available Languages]


Recommended Posts

Hello, tmp4. I've been building a server for quite some time using these files. I need to add the offline shop system to my server. I'll pay you to do this for me. Send me a message. Thanks.

  • Love 1

@MuitoFumo Hi, There is a text document in the package where I found this info in the pkg_backup section. I don't know if that tells you anything or not.

 

MySQL 5.6 got deprecated and removed lately from FreeBSD ports and pkg repos therefore you are not able to install it via pkg install mysql56 or from ports.

You can still install it manually, you have to upload the attached package files to anywhere for example /usr/pkg_backup_64 then you can install the packages via pkg add command as:
pkg add /usr/pkg_backup_64/mysql56-server-5.6.51.pkg
pkg add /usr/pkg_backup_64/python27-2.7.18_2.pkg
etc..

pkg_backup_64 for FreeBSD 64 bit, pkg_backup_32 for FreeBSD 32bit (i386).

The attached package files extracted from the vm, they're located at /var/cache/pkg.

 

  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Vitya said:

@MuitoFumo Hi, There is a text document in the package where I found this info in the pkg_backup section. I don't know if that tells you anything or not.

 

MySQL 5.6 got deprecated and removed lately from FreeBSD ports and pkg repos therefore you are not able to install it via pkg install mysql56 or from ports.

You can still install it manually, you have to upload the attached package files to anywhere for example /usr/pkg_backup_64 then you can install the packages via pkg add command as:
pkg add /usr/pkg_backup_64/mysql56-server-5.6.51.pkg
pkg add /usr/pkg_backup_64/python27-2.7.18_2.pkg
etc..

pkg_backup_64 for FreeBSD 64 bit, pkg_backup_32 for FreeBSD 32bit (i386).

The attached package files extracted from the vm, they're located at /var/cache/pkg.

 

Yeah mate, its fine, ty anyway, already did the installation 😉

  • Love 1
29 minutes ago, cherabomba said:

I installed bsd 13 and had problems, I recommend bsd 12

No problem freebsd 13. I run the server on it and the system has no errors. 🙂

  • Love 1
18 hours ago, Stadi said:

No problem freebsd 13. I run the server on it and the system has no errors. 🙂

It was like that with me too, until I realized that some systems didn't work for this reason. TMP4 has already spoken about the subject.

  • Love 1

Dude tmp4 40250 files if you want people to benefit from it can you upload the folders in the metin2.download and mega link to mediafire? because otherwise the download in metin2.download gives errors or interrupts etc. mobile data or wifi/ethernet doesn't matter dude. it would be good if you add the folders to mediafire as well. this is one option, the others don't work. especially the mega upgrade popups.

@ TMP4

  • Metin2 Dev 1
  • Good 1
  • Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I dunno if you're still here TMP4 but I have an issue over there.

After following all the steps and opening the distribute.exe just nothing opens =?

Fatal Error. Python library not found...

Metin2distribute.exe opened and the game was over..

  • Metin2 Dev 2
  • Love 3
  • Love 4
  • 2 months later...

Hello, I am now running this server and tweaking bits and bobs, but I noticed a pretty critical issue.

I wonder if it's known...

Mobs do get their position & state desynced quite a lot.

You cannot see them near you, yet they are attacking you and dealing you damage, because they are behind a wall and you cannot do anything with it, unless you find a way to knock them down/stun them, so their position gets synced.

I cannot be the only one with this problem, right?

Does anything come to mind? 

BTW: Thanks a lot for this @ TMP4, finally I can code my own stuff into this wonderful game!

4 hours ago, vojtiman said:

Hello, I am now running this server and tweaking bits and bobs, but I noticed a pretty critical issue.

I wonder if it's known...

Mobs do get their position & state desynced quite a lot.

You cannot see them near you, yet they are attacking you and dealing you damage, because they are behind a wall and you cannot do anything with it, unless you find a way to knock them down/stun them, so their position gets synced.

I cannot be the only one with this problem, right?

Does anything come to mind? 

BTW: Thanks a lot for this @ TMP4, finally I can code my own stuff into this wonderful game!

Okay, so I think I got it fixed.

It certainly works now.

I removed the commented part out from char.cpp -> CHARACTER::IsSyncOwner and it works like a charm.

Maybe there is a better fix for this issue, but I have this and it satisfies my needs, for now at least.

bool CHARACTER::IsSyncOwner(LPCHARACTER ch) const
{
	if (m_pkChrSyncOwner == ch)
		return true;

	// If it's been more than 3 seconds since the last synchronization, then ownership is to no one
	// none, so anyone is a SyncOwner, returning true
	//if (get_float_time() - m_fSyncTime >= 3.0f)
	//	return true;

	return false;
}

 

  • Good 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, my friend still cannot connect to my server. I have set up Port Forwarding and configured all the IP addresses correctly. My girlfriend, who is on the same network as me, can connect, but when I used a port check tool to check the ports (using my public IP address, not the server's), some ports were shown as closed. I have set up port forwarding to the server's IP. Does anyone have any suggestions? I am out of ideas and keep trying different things. Could compilation have an impact on this?

 

Edit: 

So I finally managed to open all the necessary ports. However, my friend still cannot connect. They see "..." in the lobby and then get an error connecting to the server. Thank you all and have a great day.

Edited by Tomio
Opened ports, but still error
  • Metin2 Dev 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Contributor
On 10/8/2024 at 10:27 PM, R3Z said:

Which one branch is this, mainline_released or novaline? @ TMP4

I used this:

Quote

Special thanks to:

@Mali for the clean and updated client & server src files.

Client should be novaline because that's the only, but the serverside should be mainline. Either mainline or mainline_released.

  • 2 weeks later...

At the insistence of another person, I downloaded this virtual machine. For now I am updating FreeBSD as it is at an "end of life" version. I will go through versions 13.2 -> 13.3 -> 13.4 -> Production: 14.1. If it reaches 14.1 -RELEASE and ALL the source is compiled, I will install apache, php, and at least a registration page. This is the plan, too bad this virtual machine is not amd64.

Edited by CjMt2
human error

For almost any problem related to FreeBSD, simply send a PM!

10 minutes ago, CjMt2 said:

At the insistence of another person, I downloaded this virtual machine. For now I am updating FreeBSD as it is at an "end of life" version. I will go through versions 12.2 -> 13.3 -> 13.4 -> Production: 14.1. If it reaches 14.1 -RELEASE and ALL the source is compiled, I will install apache, php, and at least a registration page. This is the plan, too bad this virtual machine is not amd64.

13.2 is not fully EOL, i mean you still can download pkgs etc.. for official repo.
AMD64? you can do it by urself even with -32m flag only good version of libs are required

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.