[40250] Reference Serverfile + Client + Src [15 Available Languages]

TMP4

1 hour ago, Volkan said:

in src/game - desc_client.cpp find

memcpy(p.szIP, g_szPublicIP, 16); and change to memcpy(p.szIP, "hamahi IP", 16);

strlcpy(p.szPublicIP, g_szPublicIP, sizeof(p.szPublicIP)); change to strlcpy(p.szPublicIP, "hamahi IP", sizeof(p.szPublicIP));

in serverinfo.py you need normal hamachi ip, without .100

and check in ch1/config e.t.c. whether you have all ports open

I'm sorry, but I can't find this file on my computer.
A "desc_client.cpp" does not exist under src/game.

Is this the only solution to be able to use Hamachi?

• Good 1

14 minutes ago, ugm2 said:

I'm sorry, but I can't find this file on my computer.
A "desc_client.cpp" does not exist under src/game.

Is this the only solution to be able to use Hamachi?

desc_client.cpp is in source

winscp - /usr/metin2/server/src/game/src/ in default Reference src

Edited by Volkan
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Volkan said:

in src/game - desc_client.cpp find

memcpy(p.szIP, g_szPublicIP, 16); and change to memcpy(p.szIP, "hamahi IP", 16);

strlcpy(p.szPublicIP, g_szPublicIP, sizeof(p.szPublicIP)); change to strlcpy(p.szPublicIP, "hamahi IP", sizeof(p.szPublicIP));

in serverinfo.py you need normal hamachi ip, without .100

and check in ch1/config e.t.c. whether you have all ports open

Why?

Already maded by @ TMP4 via config:

# BIND_IP: Your Private/Internal IPv4 address
# PROXY_IP: Your Public/External IPv4 address

2 hours ago, Ulas said:

HUH zLib not good then zstd But Why ve using double compress I dont understand still

https://metin2.download/picture/RUfzAvn78jEujScm59jg7nD28MUy7QJH/.png

you can remove -

LIBS += -lmysqlclient -lz -lzstd

LIBS += /usr/local/lib/mysql/libmysqlclient.a /usr/lib/libz.a /usr/local/lib/libzstd.a

# OpenSSL
INCDIR += -I/usr/include

# Boost
INCDIR += -I../../../extern/include/boost

# DevIL
INCDIR += -I../../../extern/include/devil/IL

libzstd.a from extern

and i will change libIL later

link updated

Edited by Volkan

Thank you for your answers, 

I have now found another way for my friends to connect to the server without Hamachi, but with VPN. So far, since I only have a Fritzbox, I have only created a guide for a Fritzbox.

Attention, the instructions were created quickly and translated into English with a translator (website). So there are certainly spelling mistakes and the screenshots are also in German. 

Nevertheless, I hope that it may help someone who wants to play with a few friends on their own private server.

German

This is the hidden content, please

English : 

Edited by ugm2
  • Metin2 Dev 21
  • Good 6
  • Love 10

1 hour ago, ugm2 said:

Thank you for your answers, 

I have now found another way for my friends to connect to the server without Hamachi, but with VPN. So far, since I only have a Fritzbox, I have only created a guide for a Fritzbox.

Attention, the instructions were created quickly and translated into English with a translator (website). So there are certainly spelling mistakes and the screenshots are also in German. 

Nevertheless, I hope that it may help someone who wants to play with a few friends on their own private server.

German

English : 

You can just  configure your public IP / proxy and bind ip  in the configs files

• Metin2 Dev 1
  • Good 1
  • Love 1

Hello! This (or I have a similar problem)

IP address specified.

Ports open!

checking port opening is also OK.

The ports are open! On a machine running a server (correct me if I'm wrong LOCAL)

I can see the server online connection is successful. After choosing a character, the client loads, waits and exits.

On a non-local network, the client cannot see the server. Three dots appear.

Game1 First syslog:

spacer.png

Based on the last post, I checked the code regarding IP.

WhatTMP4 does exactly as it was in the extension just mentioned. Could you help me with this, where should I look for the problem?

DC: stadi3251

Sorry in advance, my English is not the best.

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal

1 hour ago, Stadi said:

Helló! Ez (vagy nekem van hasonló problémám)

IP cím megadva.

Kikötők nyitva!

a portnyílás ellenőrzése is rendben van.

A kikötők nyitva vannak! Szervert futtató gépen (javítsatok ki, ha tévedek: LOCAL)

Látom, hogy a szerver online kapcsolat sikeres volt. A karakter kiválasztása után a kliens betölt, vár és kilép.

Nem helyi hálózaton az ügyfél nem látja a kiszolgálót. Három pont jelenik meg.

Game1 First syslog:

spacer.png

Az utolsó bejegyzés alapján megnéztem az IP-re vonatkozó kódot.

A WhatTMP4 pontosan úgy működik, mint az imént említett kiterjesztésben. Tudnátok ebben segíteni, hol keressem a problémát?

DC: stadi3251

Előre is elnézést, az angolom nem a legjobb.

After more trials...

CH1 Game1 DevLog:

spacer.png

CH1 Game 1 First DevLog

spacer.png

I also have a question:

I had tried to add the 4 inventory pages (which were in the files) and after (don't nail me to it, I don't really know the terms) compiling? the client source and after adding the .exe to the client, the client keeps crashing on login. What exactly have I done wrong?

syserr :

1214 13:48:09753 :: 
networkModule.py(line:208) SetSelectCharacterPhase
system.py(line:130) __pack_import
system.py(line:110) _process_result
introSelect.py(line:30) <module>
interfaceModule.py(line:12) <module>

networkModule.SetSelectCharacterPhase - <type 'exceptions.IndentationError'>:unindent does not match any outer indentation level (uiInventory.py, line 313)

1214 13:48:09753 :: ============================================================================================================
1214 13:48:09753 :: Abort!!!!

the uiinventory.py in root :

https://metin2.download/picture/N1suFRmF7Dy5z2ySJYhJF9Hq7QK3Sx7i/.png

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal

• Premium
2 hours ago, ugm2 said:

I also have a question:

I had tried to add the 4 inventory pages (which were in the files) and after (don't nail me to it, I don't really know the terms) compiling? the client source and after adding the .exe to the client, the client keeps crashing on login. What exactly have I done wrong?

syserr :

1214 13:48:09753 :: 
networkModule.py(line:208) SetSelectCharacterPhase
introSelect.py(line:30) <module>
interfaceModule.py(line:12) <module>

networkModule.SetSelectCharacterPhase - <type 'exceptions.IndentationError'>:unindent does not match any outer indentation level (uiInventory.py, line 313)

1214 13:48:09753 :: ============================================================================================================
1214 13:48:09753 :: Abort!!!!

the uiinventory.py in root :

https://metin2.download/picture/N1suFRmF7Dy5z2ySJYhJF9Hq7QK3Sx7i/.png

It's possible that you might have mixed spaces and tabs in that file. In Notepad++, press the button with a pilcrow (¶) symbol (or View->Show Symbol->Show All Characters), and see if you have the same number of characters of the same type. You can't have some spaces and some tabs, otherwise the Python interpreter will be upset.

Google is your friend: https://gprivate.com/68cq9

• Good 1

16 hours ago, Exynox said:

It's possible that you might have mixed spaces and tabs in that file. In Notepad++, press the button with a pilcrow (¶) symbol (or View->Show Symbol->Show All Characters), and see if you have the same number of characters of the same type. You can't have some spaces and some tabs, otherwise the Python interpreter will be upset.

Google is your friend: https://gprivate.com/68cq9

Hello!

thanks that helped 🙂 But now I have the following problem :

The equipment I put on like sword/helmet/shoes etc is not put on in the designated place, but on the third inventory page ?

Here is a video about it :

Do you perhaps know why this is and what I have messed up again? Many thanks in advance 🙂 

On 12/15/2023 at 8:01 AM, ugm2 said:

Hello!

thanks that helped 🙂 But now I have the following problem :

The equipment I put on like sword/helmet/shoes etc is not put on in the designated place, but on the third inventory page ?

Here is a video about it :

Do you perhaps know why this is and what I have messed up again? Many thanks in advance 🙂 

You miss grid part in source, check again tutorial

.gif

[BUG]
Hello @ TMP4 first I wanted to thank you for the serverfiles, they are pretty clean and smooth.
It's been over a year since I started studying programming focused on metin2 because of your post that I found on the internet.

last month I opened a server using your serverfiles.
There were 60 players online on average, but we ended up discovering a bug that hadn't been found in the beta.

When you send messages to another player, if you send two or more messages at high speed, you will be disconnected from the game.

I did a lot of testing trying to find the problem, as I installed many free and paid systems that I bought from developers here in the community, thinking that I might have messed up something, but I didn't find it. So I thought, "what if it's a bug that already came with the server". So today I decided to create a local server with the original and clean files. And Tadaaaa, the problem still occurs. In other words, yes, it is a servefile bug (which I consider super serious). Unfortunately I wasn't able to find the cause of the problem... I just know that the error is on the server side. because I tested my server + clean client and clean server + my client.

unfortunately I don't get any errors in syserr's

So I came to ask for your help. Or anyone else who can help solve the problem.

On 24/12/2023 at 10:14, Ballads said:

.gif

[BUG]
Ciao@ TMP4per prima cosa volevo ringraziarti per i file del server, sono abbastanza puliti e fluidi.
È passato più di un anno da quando ho iniziato a studiare programmazione incentrata su metin2 grazie al tuo post che ho trovato su internet.

il mese scorso ho aperto un server utilizzando i tuoi file server.
C'erano in media 60 giocatori online, ma alla fine abbiamo scoperto un bug che non era stato trovato nella beta.

Quando invii messaggi ad un altro giocatore, se invii due o più messaggi ad alta velocità, verrai disconnesso dal gioco.

Ho fatto molti test cercando di trovare il problema, poiché ho installato molti sistemi gratuiti e a pagamento che ho acquistato dagli sviluppatori qui nella comunità, pensando che avrei potuto fare un pasticcio, ma non l'ho trovato. Quindi ho pensato: "e se fosse un bug già presente nel server". Quindi oggi ho deciso di creare un server locale con i file originali e puliti. E Tadaaaa, il problema persiste. In altre parole, sì, è un bug del servefile (che considero estremamente serio). Purtroppo non sono riuscito a trovare la causa del problema... so solo che l'errore è lato server. perché ho testato il mio server + client pulito e server pulito + il mio client.

sfortunatamente non ricevo alcun errore in syserr

Quindi sono venuto a chiedere il tuo aiuto. O chiunque altro possa aiutare a risolvere il problema.

Same problem. Have you solved it?

• Contributor
On 12/24/2023 at 10:14 AM, Ballads said:

.gif

[BUG]
Hello @ TMP4 first I wanted to thank you for the serverfiles, they are pretty clean and smooth.
It's been over a year since I started studying programming focused on metin2 because of your post that I found on the internet.

last month I opened a server using your serverfiles.
There were 60 players online on average, but we ended up discovering a bug that hadn't been found in the beta.

When you send messages to another player, if you send two or more messages at high speed, you will be disconnected from the game.

I did a lot of testing trying to find the problem, as I installed many free and paid systems that I bought from developers here in the community, thinking that I might have messed up something, but I didn't find it. So I thought, "what if it's a bug that already came with the server". So today I decided to create a local server with the original and clean files. And Tadaaaa, the problem still occurs. In other words, yes, it is a servefile bug (which I consider super serious). Unfortunately I wasn't able to find the cause of the problem... I just know that the error is on the server side. because I tested my server + clean client and clean server + my client.

unfortunately I don't get any errors in syserr's

So I came to ask for your help. Or anyone else who can help solve the problem.

It's not a bug. It comes from the PM Flood kick hack fix. I believe It does not affect normal players, since a normal player does not send a lot of messages in such speed. "two or more messages at high speed" It's actually 4 if you check the src or your gif..

Do not uninstall completely this fix. If you edit "ch->GetPMCounter() > 3" in input_main.cpp to something bigger then you can flood other players more before the disconnect happens, if your players are typing champions 🙂

Edited by TMP4
  • Good 2

2 hours ago, TMP4 said:

It's not a bug. It comes from the PM Flood kick hack fix. I believe It does not affect normal players, since a normal player does not send a lot of messages in such speed. "two or more messages at high speed" It's actually 4 if you check the src or your gif..

Do not uninstall completely this fix. If you edit "ch->GetPMCounter() > 3" in input_main.cpp to something bigger then you can flood other players more before the disconnect happens, if your players are typing champions 🙂

Thats a true, it is impossible be kicked from normal conversation.. As you said normal people cannot be kicked that easy (tested with rlly fast chat)

Hi, I am new to m2 dev, I tried to implement 4 inventory from Extension, and I failed, I don't understand where to place the files under ymir work, i suppose there is my problem. I have done everything and i tried to place the files under ymir work in "Eternexus\locale_ro\locale\ro\ui". When I open the client, i still have 2 inventory and my character looks empty(like doesn't have anything equiped)  thanks in advance.

Edited by rttrrtrrr
Not enough details

17 minutes ago, rttrrtrrr said:

Hi, I am new to m2 dev, I tried to implement 4 inventory from Extension, and I failed, I don't understand where to place the files under ymir work, i suppose there is my problem. I have done everything and i tried to place the files under ymir work in "Eternexus\locale_ro\locale\ro\ui". When I open the client, i still have 2 inventory and my character looks empty(like doesn't have anything equiped)  thanks in advance.

ymir work is base shared folder, I dont know about this included tutorial, but gui/interface is in ETC pack.. When you dont see inventories, maybe you made something bad with grids..

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.