Jump to content

[40250] Reference Serverfile + Client + Src [15 Available Languages]


Recommended Posts

How can I connect to VDI image via FTP? What are the IP's, Ports etc? Is it possible?

Thanks!

EDIT: Can't even connect to it on local. Any fixes? ?

Edited by twbro54l
  • Love 1

Tmp4 you are amazing we hope to more videos in YouTube or fb page or something you are the best thank you if you want upgrade your project server in 2024 we are happy to work up to your work thanks for all dude !

  • Love 2

SYSERR: Oct  2 05:11:33 :: SetShopItems: not enough shop window
SYSERR: Oct  2 05:11:33 :: SetShopItems: not enough shop window
SYSERR: Oct  2 05:11:33 :: SetShopItems: not enough shop window
SYSERR: Oct  2 05:11:54 :: locale_find: LOCALE_ERROR: "SHOP_NAME";
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

help me!

  • Love 1
On 9/15/2023 at 7:26 AM, TMP4 said:

K-perny-k-p-2023-09-15-072244.png

Any chance anyone saved it?

i got you coverd 

This is the hidden content, please
     (Expires: 29 Days)

moments like this makes me happy as a datahoarder

  • Metin2 Dev 22
  • kekw 2
  • Eyes 1
  • Scream 1
  • Good 9
  • Love 1
  • Love 29
  • Contributor
21 minutes ago, gfd46dfgs said:

i got you coverd 

This is the hidden content, please
     (Expires: 29 Days)

moments like this makes me happy as a datahoarder

Thank you so much! ?

I downloaded it and uploaded it to the

This is the hidden content, please
archive.

  • Metin2 Dev 38
  • Eyes 1
  • Good 19
  • Love 4
  • Love 46
  • 2 weeks later...

@ TMP4You ned to check :     BELT_INVENTORY,            // SLOT_TYPE_BELT_INVENTORY  in "BYTE c_aSlotTypeToInvenType[SLOT_TYPE_MAX] =" , in source you dont have .. check and game source becouse belt are present but not full.

  • Good 2
  • Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/29/2022 at 7:15 AM, БlyatMAN said:

SYSERR: Nov 29 08:10:24 :: Process: SEQUENCE 35713c00 mismatch 0xaf != 0x64 header 254
SYSERR: Nov 29 08:10:24 :: Process: SEQUENCE_LOG [UNKNOWN]-------------
    [254 : 0xaf]

 

did you found a fix?

  • Good 1
  • Love 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Server source - mysql8

i use it on freebsd 13.2 amd64

This is the hidden content, please

i can upload client source with directx9 if anyone wants

Edited by Volkan
  • Metin2 Dev 21
  • Good 4
  • Love 10
On 12/1/2023 at 11:51 PM, Volkan said:

Server source - mysql8

i use it on freebsd 13.2 amd64

This is the hidden content, please

i can upload client source with directx9 if anyone wants

if you want ,yes. upload it

  • Metin2 Dev 1
  • Love 1
On 12/1/2023 at 11:51 PM, Volkan said:

Server source - mysql8

i use it on freebsd 13.2 amd64

This is the hidden content, please

i can upload client source with directx9 if anyone wants

client source - directx9

This is the hidden content, please

  • Metin2 Dev 16
  • Good 3
  • Love 12
  • Active Member
On 7/20/2021 at 6:13 PM, TMP4 said:
This is the hidden content, please

Updated at 2023.08.05.

Alternative download links:
 

This is the hidden content, please
 + 
This is the hidden content, please
 +
This is the hidden content, please

[40250] Reference Serverfile + Client + Src [15 Available Languages]

My goal was to make a reference r40250 serverfile as official as possible compared to what GF had back when their files got leaked in early 2014.
No new systems added, only bug fixes. While I spent several hours testing, there may still be bugs. Please report bugs to me so I can fix them in the
future, I want to make this project as bug free as possible.

Available languages: EN/DE/HU/FR/CZ/DK/ES/GR/IT/NL/PL/PT/RO/RU/TR
Please read Languages.txt to learn how to change the default EN language.

SSH for VM: root/123456789
MySQL: root/123456789
Ingame: admin/123456789

Aliases and it's commands:

start			cd /usr/metin2/server && sh start.sh
close			cd /usr/metin2/server && sh close.sh
clean			cd /usr/metin2/server && sh clean.sh
backup			cd /usr/metin2/server && sh backup.sh
questcompile		cd /usr/metin2/server/share/locale/english/quest && python2.7 make.py
dbclean			cd /usr/metin2/src/server/db/src && gmake clean
dbdep			cd /usr/metin2/src/server/db/src && gmake dep
dbcompile		cd /usr/metin2/src/server/db/src && gmake -j9
gameclean		cd /usr/metin2/src/server/game/src && gmake clean
gamedep			cd /usr/metin2/src/server/game/src && gmake dep
gamecompile		cd /usr/metin2/src/server/game/src && gmake -j9

Please read Changelog.txt to find more about the changes I made.

Special thanks to:

@Mali for the clean and updated client & server src files.
@Sanchez for the 2014 base client.
@Veltor88 for the translate.lua pack.
@Fazer for the locale_string pack

I made a little video about installing the serverfile (vm) and changing the language:

  Reveal hidden contents

Video reupload: 

This is the hidden content, please

PS: I know it's pretty late in 2021 but better than ever ?

Sincerely,
TMP4

Do you have x64 libs?

  • Metin2 Dev 1
  • Love 2
22 minutes ago, Ulas said:

Do you have x64 libs?

extern is in the link with source server but libmysql is for freebsd 13.2, if you are using other version of freebsd, e.g. 13.0 you need libmysql from freebds 13.0 i386

Thanks for that, everything is working perfectly so far ?

But I have a short question: Is it possible to run a Hamachi server with these server files ? 
Yes I know, "get a root for a few € and you're done", but I have tons of hardware lying around here, so why rent/buy something extra;)

I have tried to collect / search info about it, but I only find old stuff that doesn't work anymore or is already 10-14 years old.

Thanks in advance ?

(Oh and before anyone asks, it is only intended for 2-3 people, so a root is simply not worth it)

  • Active Member
37 minutes ago, ugm2 said:

Thanks for that, everything is working perfectly so far ?

But I have a short question: Is it possible to run a Hamachi server with these server files ? 
Yes I know, "get a root for a few € and you're done", but I have tons of hardware lying around here, so why rent/buy something extra;)

I have tried to collect / search info about it, but I only find old stuff that doesn't work anymore or is already 10-14 years old.

Thanks in advance ?

(Oh and before anyone asks, it is only intended for 2-3 people, so a root is simply not worth it)

Open port  and change ip router port and have a good fun ?

Hey, thanks for the quick reply ?
I understand about opening the ports and it's not a problem, but what exactly do you mean by "change ip router port" ?

But wouldn't this only be a temporary solution? If I understand you correctly, should I connect to the server without Hamachi ? So in the sense of Homeroot ? 
Wouldn't the problem be that as soon as my router reboots, I would have to change the root.eix etc. every time ?

The server should actually be permanently accessible, but maybe I misunderstood you ?

Edited by ugm2
1 hour ago, ugm2 said:

Hey, thanks for the quick reply ?
I understand about opening the ports and it's not a problem, but what exactly do you mean by "change ip router port" ?

But wouldn't this only be a temporary solution? If I understand you correctly, should I connect to the server without Hamachi ? So in the sense of Homeroot ? 
Wouldn't the problem be that as soon as my router reboots, I would have to change the root.eix etc. every time ?

The server should actually be permanently accessible, but maybe I misunderstood you ?

in freebsd use the command

ee /etc/rc.conf

change

ifconfig_em0="DHCP"

to

#ifconfig_em0="DHCP"

and add

ifconfig_em0="inet hamachi ip.100 netmask 255.0.0.0"

defaultrouter="hamachi ip"

  • Metin2 Dev 1
15 minutes ago, ugm2 said:

Thank you for that, I have adjusted and entered everything as you wrote it, unfortunately I still can't log in outside the network. Is there anything else I need to consider?

 

Do you have your hamachi ip in desc client.cpp?

4 minutes ago, ugm2 said:

I'm sorry, but I have no idea what you mean by that.

in src/game - desc_client.cpp find

memcpy(p.szIP, g_szPublicIP, 16); and change to memcpy(p.szIP, "hamahi IP", 16);

strlcpy(p.szPublicIP, g_szPublicIP, sizeof(p.szPublicIP)); change to strlcpy(p.szPublicIP, "hamahi IP", sizeof(p.szPublicIP));

in serverinfo.py you need normal hamachi ip, without .100

and check in ch1/config e.t.c. whether you have all ports open

Edited by Volkan

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.