[40250] Reference Serverfile + Client + Src [15 Available Languages]

TMP4

This Tutorial is really Good. I have set it up perfectly like in the video shown.

But if i want to use different serverfiles like the trinity files.
How do i do that?
I am bit new in this scene, just wanted to try make an server for my self and some of my colleagues.

• Premium
1 hour ago, white said:

Hello @ TMP4, first of all thank you so much for this release!
I would like to know is it supposed for GM's to be unable to PVP or attack each other?
Because when I try to do so no one gets any damage.
(Without Defenses etc.)
Anyway thanks in advance and thank you once more for this awesome release!

Just set on hostile in options.

• Good 1
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)
On 4/19/2024 at 12:50 PM, Volkan said:

Soon I want to release another version of myslq8 and directx9 files with fixes and additions. Should I add some systems too?

I'm mainly thinking about the now rather basic systems such as mounts, cheque, etc.

I'm thinking about talismans and the elemental system, but for now I just fixed type 33 and use these slots for experience rings, etc.

For now, I can share files with fixes, but they are not finished, almost without systems. I don't have much time now, so I'd have to wait quite a long time to finish it. Share these? But there are 100+ fixes added

Edited by Volkan

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.