Jump to content

[40250] Reference Serverfile + Client + Src [15 Available Languages]


Recommended Posts

On 4/22/2023 at 8:04 PM, TMP4 said:

It's normal. Magic stone were unused on official servers therefore they didn't bother themself to exclude from log.

You can modify char_item.cpp as follows:

		else
		{
			sys_err("REFINE : Unknown refine scroll item. Value0: %d", pkItemScroll->GetValue(0));
		}

to

		else if (pkItemScroll->GetValue(0) != HYUNIRON_CHN)
		{
			sys_err("REFINE : Unknown refine scroll item. Value0: %d", pkItemScroll->GetValue(0));
		}

About the /n in locale_game.txt simply remove it it from the text. For example the hungarian locale doesn't even have /n there. If it's too long then rephrase the text.

It is possible but I don't have Brazilian Portuguese language. On the video where I swich english to hungarian you will see every file what contains language specific things. I guess you don't want to translate the files yourself so where you can get Brasilian lang files is a good question, I suggest you to open a topic there: https://metin2.dev/forum/119-file-requests/

you're a great detail mate my problem is fixed..

To anyone having problems with the 3-4 inventory slots: make sure to recompile the game on your server using the "gamecompile" command. It may be kinda obvious to a lot of you, but it took me 6 hours to figure it out '-'. 

I have a Problem with the dump_proto Source. When i compile it, i get an .exe (obviously) but when i pack my item & mob proto, i only get a packed mob_proto and the .exe aborts.
https://metin2.download/picture/u4OtOt6lLF734U410eN2q13B0FUfRTQ7/.gif

any good, working topic about changing item_proto and mob_proto from only txt to only sql?

On 8/2/2025 at 8:16 PM, veylor01 said:

I have a Problem with the dump_proto Source. When i compile it, i get an .exe (obviously) but when i pack my item & mob proto, i only get a packed mob_proto and the .exe aborts.
https://metin2.download/picture/u4OtOt6lLF734U410eN2q13B0FUfRTQ7/.gif

you need to update izo packages and update 2 lines of code
 

 

  • Love 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Sometimes, the blacksmith from Demon Tower is not spawned. There is anyone with this issue too? I thinks it is related somehow with your party. If you have a party and the others are not in the same channel/core (he is like offline), sometimes the blacksmith is not spawned. If they are with you in a party or you don t have a party, everything's fine. How it could be fixed?

On 7/20/2021 at 6:13 PM, TMP4 said:
This is the hidden content, please

Updated at 2025.03.31.

Alternative download links:
 

This is the hidden content, please
 + 
This is the hidden content, please
 +
This is the hidden content, please

[40250] Reference Serverfile + Client + Src [15 Available Languages]

My goal was to make a reference r40250 serverfile as official as possible compared to what GF had back when their files got leaked in early 2014.
No new systems added, only bug fixes. While I spent several hours testing, there may still be bugs. Please report bugs to me so I can fix them in the
future, I want to make this project as bug free as possible.

Available languages: EN/DE/HU/FR/CZ/DK/ES/GR/IT/NL/PL/PT/RO/RU/TR
Please read Languages.txt to learn how to change the default EN language.

SSH for VM: root/123456789
MySQL: root/123456789
Ingame: admin/123456789

Aliases and it's commands:

start			cd /usr/metin2/server && sh start.sh
close			cd /usr/metin2/server && sh close.sh
clean			cd /usr/metin2/server && sh clean.sh
backup			cd /usr/metin2/server && sh backup.sh
questcompile		cd /usr/metin2/server/share/locale/english/quest && python2.7 make.py
dbclean			cd /usr/metin2/src/server/db/src && gmake clean
dbdep			cd /usr/metin2/src/server/db/src && gmake dep
dbcompile		cd /usr/metin2/src/server/db/src && gmake -j9
gameclean		cd /usr/metin2/src/server/game/src && gmake clean
gamedep			cd /usr/metin2/src/server/game/src && gmake dep
gamecompile		cd /usr/metin2/src/server/game/src && gmake -j9

Please read Changelog.txt to find more about the changes I made.

Special thanks to:

@Mali for the clean and updated client & server src files.
@Sanchez for the 2014 base client.
@Veltor88 for the translate.lua pack.
@Fazer for the locale_string pack

I made a little video about installing the serverfile (vm) and changing the language:

  Reveal hidden contents

https://metin2.download/video/MjeXk7vdZ6h8igB758l4sNE7FDaZ5x2J/.mp4
Video reupload: 

This is the hidden content, please

PS: I know it's pretty late in 2021 but better than ever ?

Sincerely,
TMP4

 

Subject: Feedback Regarding the Server Files in Your Metin2 Release
Hello,
I hope you're doing well. I recently downloaded the server and client files you shared in the topic 40250 Reference ServerFile + Client + SRC + 15 Available Languages, and I appreciate your effort in making these resources available to the community.
However, I’d like to share some important feedback regarding the login credentials you mentioned:
•     SSH access:  — not working
•     MySQL access:  — access denied
•     In-game login:  — does not grant GM privileges
I spent considerable time trying to troubleshoot these issues, and it turns out that none of the credentials provided are valid in the current setup. This caused unnecessary confusion and delays during setup.
I kindly suggest updating the topic with accurate information or adding a note that credentials may vary depending on the environment. This will help other developers avoid similar frustration and save time.
Thanks again for your contribution, and I hope this feedback helps improve future releases.
Best regards,
Ahmed
 

Edited by ahmeddyab1
  • Metin2 Dev 6
  • Flame 1
  • Good 6
  • Love 1
  • Love 11

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━  
 Always open to feedback & collaboration  
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

On 8/21/2025 at 9:41 PM, ahmeddyab1 said:

 

Subject: Feedback Regarding the Server Files in Your Metin2 Release
Hello,
I hope you're doing well. I recently downloaded the server and client files you shared in the topic 40250 Reference ServerFile + Client + SRC + 15 Available Languages, and I appreciate your effort in making these resources available to the community.
However, I’d like to share some important feedback regarding the login credentials you mentioned:
•     SSH access:  — not working
•     MySQL access:  — access denied
•     In-game login:  — does not grant GM privileges
I spent considerable time trying to troubleshoot these issues, and it turns out that none of the credentials provided are valid in the current setup. This caused unnecessary confusion and delays during setup.
I kindly suggest updating the topic with accurate information or adding a note that credentials may vary depending on the environment. This will help other developers avoid similar frustration and save time.
Thanks again for your contribution, and I hope this feedback helps improve future releases.
Best regards,
Ahmed
 

I don't know how familiar you are with the job, but the problems you mentioned seem to be entirely due to incorrect installation, because the only problem I've had with this server is missing locale_string. 

  • Metin2 Dev 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/27/2024 at 7:50 PM, Tomio said:

Hi, my friend still cannot connect to my server. I have set up Port Forwarding and configured all the IP addresses correctly. My girlfriend, who is on the same network as me, can connect, but when I used a port check tool to check the ports (using my public IP address, not the server's), some ports were shown as closed. I have set up port forwarding to the server's IP. Does anyone have any suggestions? I am out of ideas and keep trying different things. Could compilation have an impact on this?

 

Edit: 

So I finally managed to open all the necessary ports. However, my friend still cannot connect. They see "..." in the lobby and then get an error connecting to the server. Thank you all and have a great day.

Did you ever find a solution, same happens to me

Hey i have a lil problem i install it but when i try to find my ip in ifconfig it won't show me nothing. And wheni i write "start" to start the channels it says "CANNOT GET PUBLIC IP ADRESS"

Edited by Coxman
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi, the root/123456789 SSH doesn't work for me. It's incorrect. Has this been changed or what's the problem? 
Edit: I went into single user mode , changed password and now it looks like this but for the life of me I can't find the command to start this . Also it looks like this not like in the video provided
I have tried like in the video with "start" and it says invalid command

spacer.png

Edited by speck31

Note: This is not a criticism. I am running a PHP script, and it correctly shows the Game2 ports. However, in the actual game client, only Game1 ports are displayed; Game2 ports do not appear.

Currently, both Game1 and Game2 instances run in every channel, but the client only reflects Game1. Even if Game2 channels are removed, Game1 starts, but after character selection, players are kicked back to the login screen on the physical server.

This behavior seems incorrect because removing Game2 should not interfere with Game1 or disconnect players.

  • Contributor
On 10/12/2025 at 1:27 PM, speck31 said:

Hi, the root/123456789 SSH doesn't work for me. It's incorrect. Has this been changed or what's the problem? 
Edit: I went into single user mode , changed password and now it looks like this but for the life of me I can't find the command to start this . Also it looks like this not like in the video provided
I have tried like in the video with "start" and it says invalid command

spacer.png

Latest version had FreeBSD 13.5, a version prior had 13.2. So you downloaded something else, but not my sf.

spacer.png

Based on mob_names.txt, I wanted a unique mob_drop_item.txt like the monsters would drop on GF, but I ran into an error between 1031-1040, they don't drop anything even though the value is set to 400. The 400 would only be during testing.

  • Contributor
On 8/16/2025 at 8:15 PM, TMP4 said:

.png

But the link still works fine, I think the guy missed the /folder with /file in his report or idk 😄


This time he corrected the link. And he used his real email address, blurred out some parts which would not have been necessary because when he sent it, he accepted that the other party would receive it in Mega's terms, so it became fully public. But his name is visible. Doubt he's Gameforge staff or anything, because he used his personal email address and not something like @gameforge.com.

I will upload the folder to a new location soon.

.png

Edit:
New link: 

This is the hidden content, please

Edited by TMP4
  • Metin2 Dev 34
  • Eyes 3
  • Angry 1
  • Cry 1
  • Think 1
  • Good 7
  • Love 2
  • Love 23

https://metin2.download/picture/r3F9504x09DVmF8K988YXgTtGTP6KMUj/.gif

There's a lag like this. What's causing this? Do you have any ideas on how to fix it? It happens even when the autopot is off. My guess is it happens when the character has a lot of traits, like a crit enchantment with no traits. There's no lag, but a full enchantment with full traits causes lag.

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal

irei testar em 2025 !!

On 20/07/2021 at 12:13, TMP4 said:

Conteúdo Oculto

  • Dê uma reação a esta publicação para ver o conteúdo oculto.


Atualizado em 31/03/2025.

Links alternativos para download:
 

Conteúdo Oculto

  • Dê uma reação a esta publicação para ver o conteúdo oculto.
 + 

Conteúdo Oculto

  • Dê uma reação a esta publicação para ver o conteúdo oculto.
 +

Conteúdo Oculto

  • Dê uma reação a esta publicação para ver o conteúdo oculto.

 

[40250] Referência Serverfile + Cliente + Src [15 idiomas disponíveis]

Meu objetivo era tornar o arquivo de referência do servidor r40250 o mais oficial possível,  em comparação com o que a GF tinha quando seus arquivos vazaram no início de 2014.
Nenhum sistema novo foi adicionado, apenas correções de bugs. Embora eu tenha passado várias horas testando, ainda pode haver bugs. Por favor, reportem bugs para que eu possa corrigi-los no
futuro. Quero tornar este projeto o mais livre de bugs possível .

Idiomas disponíveis: EN/DE/HU/FR/CZ/DK/ES/GR/IT/NL/PL/PT/RO/RU/TR
Leia Languages.txt para saber como alterar o idioma padrão EN .

SSH para VM: root/123456789
MySQL: root/123456789
No jogo: admin/123456789

Aliases e seus comandos:

Leia o Changelog.txt para saber mais sobre as alterações que fiz.

Agradecimentos especiais a:

@Malipara os  arquivos src do cliente  e do servidor limpos e atualizados  .
@Sanchez para o cliente base de 2014 .
@Veltor88 para o pacote translate.lua .
@Fazer para o pacote locale_string

Fiz um pequeno vídeo sobre a instalação do serverfile (vm) e alteração do idioma:

  Revelar conteúdos ocultos

Reenvio de vídeo: 

Conteúdo Oculto

  • Dê uma reação a esta publicação para ver o conteúdo oculto.

 

PS: Sei que já estamos bem no final de 2021, mas estamos melhores do que nunca 😅

Atenciosamente,
TMP4

 

  • Metin2 Dev 1
  • Love 1

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.