Jump to content

[40250] Reference Serverfile + Client + Src [15 Available Languages]


Recommended Posts

53 minutes ago, Filachilla said:

ymir work is base shared folder, I dont know about this included tutorial, but gui/interface is in ETC pack.. When you dont see inventories, maybe you made something bad with grids..

Tutorial said to place the files under this paths"

          "default_image" : "d:/ymir work/ui/game/windows/tab_button_large_half_01.sub",

                    "over_image" : "d:/ymir work/ui/game/windows/tab_button_large_half_02.sub",

                    "down_image" : "d:/ymir work/ui/game/windows/tab_button_large_half_03.sub","
I don't find this directory...

Edited by rttrrtrrr
  • Love 1
On 1/6/2024 at 9:37 PM, rttrrtrrr said:

Tutorial said to place the files under this paths"

          "default_image" : "d:/ymir work/ui/game/windows/tab_button_large_half_01.sub",

                    "over_image" : "d:/ymir work/ui/game/windows/tab_button_large_half_02.sub",

                    "down_image" : "d:/ymir work/ui/game/windows/tab_button_large_half_03.sub","
I don't find this directory...

This is path in ETC pack

  • Good 1

Hello! Sun's task (about fans) when he asks to go to Uriel is not marked on the map and the arrow does not light above him. Can you help me?

Edited by Pavel123
  • Active Member
On 1/6/2024 at 11:18 PM, m12pl said:

How to generate new item and mob proto?

Dump proto with dumped and send it in locale file end decrypt and join to mob proto add new mobs and close txt to sql this files ?

On 1/12/2024 at 2:24 PM, Ulas said:

Dump proto with dumped and send it in locale file end decrypt and join to mob proto add new mobs and close txt to sql this files ?

I don't quite understand what's going on, can you describe it to me? or send a video? :x 

  • Eyes 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Diogo Neto said:

Whenever I change the "special_group_item.txt" file, I can no longer connect to the server, what could it be?

Checkout syserr files

31 minutes ago, БlyatMAN said:

post the fix also

At first I thought the server wouldn't start because of the changes I had made when changing the server language.

However, the error had nothing to do with the steps taken to change the server language. I simply had a non-existent vnum item in a file and the server wouldn't start because of it. 
It's stupid, I know, but I'm new to this, so sometimes I have trouble figuring out where the error is. 

  • 1 month later...
  • Premium

I did everything like TMP4 in his video, changed all BIND_IP and PROXY_IP in auth,game99,ch1 etc... Server is running i can connect over winscp but i can't enter the game .... Could anyone help pls?

here is the pic: https://metin2.download/picture/X1mAWRiUtsH6MtQF0bKG0o6m774KAZCF/.png

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal
15 hours ago, Juki said:

I did everything like TMP4 in his video, changed all BIND_IP and PROXY_IP in auth,game99,ch1 etc... Server is running i can connect over winscp but i can't enter the game .... Could anyone help pls?

here is the pic: https://metin2.download/picture/X1mAWRiUtsH6MtQF0bKG0o6m774KAZCF/.png

As you can see, you just dont have opened ports.. (maybe your ip is not public? ask your isp)

  • Good 1
  • Premium
31 minutes ago, Filachilla said:

As you can see, you just dont have opened ports.. (maybe your ip is not public? ask your isp)

Kinda knew it was that just wanted to be sure, so my isp doesn't have any restrictions after all... Could it be that i need to set my dynamicdns also?

Edited by Juki
  • Metin2 Dev 1
  • Premium

I solved the freaking problem finally! Ethernexus didn't archive the root folder correctly!! YEY ... But now when i try to enter the game i get kicked out as soon as i select char? any asssistance? NVM solved that as well xD

Edited by Juki
6 hours ago, Juki said:

I solved the freaking problem finally! Ethernexus didn't archive the root folder correctly!! YEY ... But now when i try to enter the game i get kicked out as soon as i select char? any asssistance? NVM solved that as well xD

I think you have wrong set BIND_IP and PROXY_IP..

  • Premium
310 08:47:07828 :: 
networkModule.py(line:208) SetSelectCharacterPhase
system.py(line:130) __pack_import
system.py(line:110) _process_result
introSelect.py(line:30) <module>
system.py(line:130) __pack_import
system.py(line:110) _process_result
interfaceModule.py(line:12) <module>
system.py(line:130) __pack_import

networkModule.SetSelectCharacterPhase - <type 'exceptions.IndentationError'>:unindent does not match any outer indentation level (uiInventory.py, line 313)

0310 08:47:07829 :: ============================================================================================================
0310 08:47:07829 :: Abort!!!!

Could anyone explain or help? this is my 313 line in uiinvetory and it doesn't seem anything is wrong https://metin2.download/picture/GuUiJIkD9h5NpTthlBSVOXm6SEO3Z6ms/.png

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal
16 hours ago, Juki said:

No, i sloved it like i said the eternexus wasnt working properly now everything is fine

Use pack maker maked by martysama or eter manager (source is public here) ? eter nexus is shit and have problems with korean characters..

LINK

Edited by Filachilla
  • Good 1

Hey guys

I have a problem, I don't know if it's ever happened to anyone else. I downloaded the files via the mega link (the metin2.download link breaks when it reaches 2Gb, I don't know if it's just with my connection) and without making any type of modification (adding systems and the like), I just compile the server and the client. But the equipment disappears when I compile. The executable that comes in the compressed file does not have this error. Does anyone know what causes this problem?

Spoiler

spacer.png

 

"????? ????? ???? ? ??? ????..."

spacer.png

  • Premium
2 hours ago, Helicopterinhuh said:

Hey guys

I have a problem, I don't know if it's ever happened to anyone else. I downloaded the files via the mega link (the metin2.download link breaks when it reaches 2Gb, I don't know if it's just with my connection) and without making any type of modification (adding systems and the like), I just compile the server and the client. But the equipment disappears when I compile. The executable that comes in the compressed file does not have this error. Does anyone know what causes this problem?

  Reveal hidden contents

spacer.png

 

If your download brakes you're prolly missing files i would reccomend you get premium for 1 month on mega and dowload it again or try installing the MEGA app.

Edited by Juki
24 minutes ago, Juki said:

..

The download from the mega link does not break. Only metin2.download. I don't know if they both have the same version of the file.

"????? ????? ???? ? ??? ????..."

spacer.png

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.