[40250] Reference Serverfile + Client + Src [15 Available Languages]

TMP4

53 minutes ago, Filachilla said:

ymir work is base shared folder, I dont know about this included tutorial, but gui/interface is in ETC pack.. When you dont see inventories, maybe you made something bad with grids..

Tutorial said to place the files under this paths"

"default_image" : "d:/ymir work/ui/game/windows/tab_button_large_half_01.sub",

"over_image" : "d:/ymir work/ui/game/windows/tab_button_large_half_02.sub",

"down_image" : "d:/ymir work/ui/game/windows/tab_button_large_half_03.sub","
I don't find this directory...

Edited by rttrrtrrr
  • Love 1

On 1/6/2024 at 9:37 PM, rttrrtrrr said:

Tutorial said to place the files under this paths"

"default_image" : "d:/ymir work/ui/game/windows/tab_button_large_half_01.sub",

"over_image" : "d:/ymir work/ui/game/windows/tab_button_large_half_02.sub",

"down_image" : "d:/ymir work/ui/game/windows/tab_button_large_half_03.sub","
I don't find this directory...

This is path in ETC pack

• Good 1

• 2 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, БlyatMAN said:

post the fix also

At first I thought the server wouldn't start because of the changes I had made when changing the server language.

However, the error had nothing to do with the steps taken to change the server language. I simply had a non-existent vnum item in a file and the server wouldn't start because of it. 
It's stupid, I know, but I'm new to this, so sometimes I have trouble figuring out where the error is. 

• 1 month later...
  • Premium
Posted (edited)

I did everything like TMP4 in his video, changed all BIND_IP and PROXY_IP in auth,game99,ch1 etc... Server is running i can connect over winscp but i can't enter the game .... Could anyone help pls?

here is the pic: https://metin2.download/picture/X1mAWRiUtsH6MtQF0bKG0o6m774KAZCF/.png

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal

15 hours ago, Juki said:

I did everything like TMP4 in his video, changed all BIND_IP and PROXY_IP in auth,game99,ch1 etc... Server is running i can connect over winscp but i can't enter the game .... Could anyone help pls?

here is the pic: https://metin2.download/picture/X1mAWRiUtsH6MtQF0bKG0o6m774KAZCF/.png

As you can see, you just dont have opened ports.. (maybe your ip is not public? ask your isp)

• Good 1

• Premium
Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, Filachilla said:

As you can see, you just dont have opened ports.. (maybe your ip is not public? ask your isp)

Kinda knew it was that just wanted to be sure, so my isp doesn't have any restrictions after all... Could it be that i need to set my dynamicdns also?

Edited by Juki
  • Metin2 Dev 1

• Premium
Posted (edited)

I solved the freaking problem finally! Ethernexus didn't archive the root folder correctly!! YEY ... But now when i try to enter the game i get kicked out as soon as i select char? any asssistance? NVM solved that as well xD

Edited by Juki

• Premium
Posted (edited)
310 08:47:07828 :: 
networkModule.py(line:208) SetSelectCharacterPhase
system.py(line:130) __pack_import
system.py(line:110) _process_result
introSelect.py(line:30) <module>
system.py(line:110) _process_result
interfaceModule.py(line:12) <module>

networkModule.SetSelectCharacterPhase - <type 'exceptions.IndentationError'>:unindent does not match any outer indentation level (uiInventory.py, line 313)

0310 08:47:07829 :: ============================================================================================================
0310 08:47:07829 :: Abort!!!!

Could anyone explain or help? this is my 313 line in uiinvetory and it doesn't seem anything is wrong https://metin2.download/picture/GuUiJIkD9h5NpTthlBSVOXm6SEO3Z6ms/.png

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal

Hey guys

I have a problem, I don't know if it's ever happened to anyone else. I downloaded the files via the mega link (the metin2.download link breaks when it reaches 2Gb, I don't know if it's just with my connection) and without making any type of modification (adding systems and the like), I just compile the server and the client. But the equipment disappears when I compile. The executable that comes in the compressed file does not have this error. Does anyone know what causes this problem?

Spoiler

spacer.png

"????? ????? ???? ? ??? ????..."

spacer.png

• Premium
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Helicopterinhuh said:

Hey guys

I have a problem, I don't know if it's ever happened to anyone else. I downloaded the files via the mega link (the metin2.download link breaks when it reaches 2Gb, I don't know if it's just with my connection) and without making any type of modification (adding systems and the like), I just compile the server and the client. But the equipment disappears when I compile. The executable that comes in the compressed file does not have this error. Does anyone know what causes this problem?

Reveal hidden contents

spacer.png

If your download brakes you're prolly missing files i would reccomend you get premium for 1 month on mega and dowload it again or try installing the MEGA app.

Edited by Juki

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.