Jump to content

[40250] Reference Serverfile + Client + Src [15 Available Languages]


Recommended Posts

  • Contributor
2025.03.31: - New freshly installed VM with FreeBSD 13.5 (i386).
            - This VM have MariaDB 10.6 instead of MySQL 5.6 which is compatible with Metin2 and still supported
              therefore it can be installed via pkg. On the source side, a single line of code modification was needed
              on libsql/AsyncSQL.cpp: "m_hDB.reconnect" --> "reconnect" on line 146. (It's just in an fprintf.)
              If you wish to change back to MySQL then recompile at least libsql then game & db because of the mysql libs.
            - src/common/stl.h modified the template<typename _Tp>, template <class _Ty>, template<class _Ty>
              removed the unnecessary deprecated inheritance from std::unary_function.
            - game/src/guild_manager.cpp modified the struct FGuildCompare, removed the unnecessary deprecated
              inheritance from std::binary_function.
            - db/src/ClientManagerBoot.cpp added "#include <algorithm>" at the top (sort function needed it to compile).
            - In DevIL (extern) DevIL/DevIL/src-IL/src/il_manip.cpp removed 'register' storage class specifier (line 40-47).
              Register is deprecated, safe to remove, otherwise you cannot recompile it.
            - In every Makefile -std=c++2b changed to -std=c++23. The c++2b naming was a temporary placeholder for ++23.
            - With the above modifications you can compile the source on a fresh, new FreeBSD system.
            - Installed a fix about DeathBlow https://metin2.dev/topic/22667-deathblow-more-damage-for-3-classes-without-warrior/
              DeathBlow's race check was from 1 to 4, but it should have been from 0 to 3 because warrior is 0.

While I believe MariaDB10.6 works fine, give it a week or so if you have a live server and stay with older version of MySQL for now waiting others to report bugs.

I hope now people can install this to a VPS, because when I accept someone's friend request in Discord, about 50% chance they ask about MySQL5.6 installation (because it is removed from pkg), or compilation errors on newer FreeBSD version 😅

I went with 13.5 because of it's longterm support (unlike current 14.2) and it's a VM, but I'm sure you can use 14.x too in your live environment.

Edited by TMP4
  • Metin2 Dev 2
  • Good 3
  • muscle 1
  • Love 16
9 hours ago, hansueri said:

Hey, anyone know how to add an item, like weapon?

i can't figure how to add on these files

edit, i've manage to create, @ TMP4, do you have sash system, for these serve file? 

  • Metin2 Dev 1
  • Love 2
  • 1 month later...
On 31/03/2025 at 22:05, TMP4 said:

Embora eu acredite que o MariaDB10.6 funcione bem, espere uma semana ou mais se você tiver um servidor ativo e continue com uma versão mais antiga do MySQL por enquanto, esperando que outros relatem bugs.

Espero que agora as pessoas possam instalar isso em um VPS, porque quando eu aceito a solicitação de amizade de alguém no Discord, há cerca de 50% de chance de que eles perguntem sobre a instalação do MySQL5.6 (porque ele foi removido do pacote) ou erros de compilação em versões mais recentes do FreeBSD. 😅

Eu escolhi a versão 13.5 por causa do seu suporte de longo prazo (ao contrário da versão 14.2 atual) e por ser uma VM, mas tenho certeza de que você também pode usar a 14.x no seu ambiente ativo.

Hi, I'm using serverfile 40250 15 languages, can you help me put the vnum items on the mouseover (staff only)

How come these quests were not added to the locale_list?
 

mount_catcher.quest
olympic_badge.quest
new_easter_gift_box_gf.quest
new_christmas_sock.quest
new_christmas_nog.quest
new_christmas.quest
new_christmas_gift_box.quest
ingame_message.quest
harvest_festival.quest.1
harvest_festival.quest.2
event_mob_invasion.quest
event_easter.quest
event_easter_2012.quest
collect_quest_reset.quest
arne_test1.quest
arne_test2.quest
prototype_challenge.quest
prototype_training_fight.quest
shop_ride.quest
training_mount_v2.quest
deviltower_2.quest
pricing_lv3.quest
pricing_lv12.quest
pricing_lv40.quest
mount_prolongation.quest
x_bernhard.quest
xxx_years_greetings.quest
xxx_rice_cake_tiger.quest
xxx_priv_guild.quest
xxx_notify_shopmeeting.quest
xxx_monkey_dungeon.quest
xxx_monarch.quest
xxx_kill_straydog.quest
xxx_main_quest_mgr.quest
xxx_huanso_deliverdrag.quest
xxx_japan_invader_kill.quest
xxx_larbor_day.quest
xxx_kids_day_quiz.quest
user_tracking.quest
polymarble_test.quest
penetration.quest
purge_test.quest

 

On 7/20/2021 at 5:13 PM, TMP4 said:
This is the hidden content, please

Updated at 2025.03.31.

Alternative download links:
 

This is the hidden content, please
 + 
This is the hidden content, please
 +
This is the hidden content, please

[40250] Reference Serverfile + Client + Src [15 Available Languages]

My goal was to make a reference r40250 serverfile as official as possible compared to what GF had back when their files got leaked in early 2014.
No new systems added, only bug fixes. While I spent several hours testing, there may still be bugs. Please report bugs to me so I can fix them in the
future, I want to make this project as bug free as possible.

Available languages: EN/DE/HU/FR/CZ/DK/ES/GR/IT/NL/PL/PT/RO/RU/TR
Please read Languages.txt to learn how to change the default EN language.

SSH for VM: root/123456789
MySQL: root/123456789
Ingame: admin/123456789

Aliases and it's commands:

start			cd /usr/metin2/server && sh start.sh
close			cd /usr/metin2/server && sh close.sh
clean			cd /usr/metin2/server && sh clean.sh
backup			cd /usr/metin2/server && sh backup.sh
questcompile		cd /usr/metin2/server/share/locale/english/quest && python2.7 make.py
dbclean			cd /usr/metin2/src/server/db/src && gmake clean
dbdep			cd /usr/metin2/src/server/db/src && gmake dep
dbcompile		cd /usr/metin2/src/server/db/src && gmake -j9
gameclean		cd /usr/metin2/src/server/game/src && gmake clean
gamedep			cd /usr/metin2/src/server/game/src && gmake dep
gamecompile		cd /usr/metin2/src/server/game/src && gmake -j9

Please read Changelog.txt to find more about the changes I made.

Special thanks to:

@Mali for the clean and updated client & server src files.
@Sanchez for the 2014 base client.
@Veltor88 for the translate.lua pack.
@Fazer for the locale_string pack

I made a little video about installing the serverfile (vm) and changing the language:

  Reveal hidden contents

https://metin2.download/video/MjeXk7vdZ6h8igB758l4sNE7FDaZ5x2J/.mp4
Video reupload: 

This is the hidden content, please

PS: I know it's pretty late in 2021 but better than ever ?

Sincerely,
TMP4

Hi, I installed your server files on a VPS, and everything went perfectly until I logged into the user and selected my character. After that, unfortunately, it kicks me out. What could be the solution to this? 😮
FreeBSD 13.1
MySQL 5.6

Szia, telepítettem a szerverfájlodat, VPS-re, minden teljesen jól működött, de mikor belépek a kliensben a felhasználóba és kiválasztanám a karakterem, utána vissza dob szerver választóhoz. Mi lehet erre a megoldás.?:o
FreeBSD 13.1 és MySQL 5.6 fut a VPS-en.
 

Köszönöm előre is.!^^

  • Metin2 Dev 4
  • Good 4
  • muscle 1
  • Love 3

The event `event_easter_2013.quest` is added to the locale_list by default, but when delivering easter eggs it causes a core dump. I haven't been able to figure out why.
To enable the event I've used: 
 

/e easter_drop 100
/e easter_rabbit 1

 

1 hour ago, Hyu said:

The event `event_easter_2013.quest` is added to the locale_list by default, but when delivering easter eggs it causes a core dump. I haven't been able to figure out why.
To enable the event I've used: 
 

/e easter_drop 100
/e easter_rabbit 1

 

I'm not able to edit my own post, but I've found a fix. It was an endless while loop. Added  wants_items = 1 like in the 2012 version and that fixed it. 
 

		when 30129.chat.gameforge.event_easter._040_chat with event_easter_2013.get_number_of_eggs() > 0 begin
			local settings = event_easter_2013.get_settings()
			local reward_table = event_easter_2013.get_reward_table_for_item()
			local amount_to_remove = 0
			local amount_to_give = 0
			local vnum_to_give = 0
			local number_of_eggs = event_easter_2013.get_number_of_eggs()
			local wants_items = 2
			while wants_items == 2 do
				say_title(gameforge.event_easter._020_sayTitle) -- "Osterhase: "
				vnum_to_give = event_easter_2013.get_random_reward_vnum(reward_table)
				local amount_needed = event_easter_2013.get_reward_amount_for_vnum(reward_table, vnum_to_give)
				if amount_needed == 20 then
					amount_to_remove = 20
					amount_to_give = 1
					say(gameforge.event_easter._060_say)
					say(string.format(gameforge.event_easter._065_say, amount_to_remove)) -- "Daf? musst du mir %d Eier geben! M?htest du das tun?"

					
					say(string.format(gameforge.event_easter._050_say, amount_to_give)) -- "Ich gebe dir %d hiervon:"
					say_item_vnum(vnum_to_give)
					

					say(gameforge.event_easter._100_say)
				else
					if number_of_eggs > 20 then
						amount_to_remove = 20
					else
						amount_to_remove = number_of_eggs
					end
					if vnum_to_give < 27200 then
						amount_to_give = amount_to_remove * 3
					else
						amount_to_give = amount_to_remove * 5
					end
					say(gameforge.event_easter._060_say)
					say(string.format(gameforge.event_easter._055_say, event_easter_2013.get_number_of_eggs()) )

					say(string.format(gameforge.event_easter._050_say, amount_to_give)) 
					say_item_vnum(vnum_to_give)
					

					say(gameforge.event_easter._100_say)
				end
				wants_items = 1
				end
				
			if (remove_item_range(amount_to_remove, settings.eggvnums.first, settings.eggvnums.last)) then
				pc.give_item2(vnum_to_give, amount_to_give)
			end
			say_title(gameforge.event_easter._020_sayTitle) -- "Osterhase: "
			say(gameforge.event_easter._080_say) -- "Danke f? die Eier, ich hoffe du hast Spa?mit dem was du bekommen hast"
			say("")	
			if not event_easter_2013.has_rabbit() then
				-- purge the rabbit if the event has finished
				npc.purge()
			end
		end  --when

 

  • 2 weeks later...

Every time i change something in the item_proto.txt and restart the server i cant connect to the server after that. If i change the item_proto with navicat and restart, the server restores the default values. Can someone tell me why ?

  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/20/2021 at 6:13 PM, TMP4 said:
This is the hidden content, please

Updated at 2025.03.31.

Alternative download links:
 

This is the hidden content, please
 + 
This is the hidden content, please
 +
This is the hidden content, please

[40250] Reference Serverfile + Client + Src [15 Available Languages]

My goal was to make a reference r40250 serverfile as official as possible compared to what GF had back when their files got leaked in early 2014.
No new systems added, only bug fixes. While I spent several hours testing, there may still be bugs. Please report bugs to me so I can fix them in the
future, I want to make this project as bug free as possible.

Available languages: EN/DE/HU/FR/CZ/DK/ES/GR/IT/NL/PL/PT/RO/RU/TR
Please read Languages.txt to learn how to change the default EN language.

SSH for VM: root/123456789
MySQL: root/123456789
Ingame: admin/123456789

Aliases and it's commands:

start			cd /usr/metin2/server && sh start.sh
close			cd /usr/metin2/server && sh close.sh
clean			cd /usr/metin2/server && sh clean.sh
backup			cd /usr/metin2/server && sh backup.sh
questcompile		cd /usr/metin2/server/share/locale/english/quest && python2.7 make.py
dbclean			cd /usr/metin2/src/server/db/src && gmake clean
dbdep			cd /usr/metin2/src/server/db/src && gmake dep
dbcompile		cd /usr/metin2/src/server/db/src && gmake -j9
gameclean		cd /usr/metin2/src/server/game/src && gmake clean
gamedep			cd /usr/metin2/src/server/game/src && gmake dep
gamecompile		cd /usr/metin2/src/server/game/src && gmake -j9

Please read Changelog.txt to find more about the changes I made.

Special thanks to:

@Mali for the clean and updated client & server src files.
@Sanchez for the 2014 base client.
@Veltor88 for the translate.lua pack.
@To do for the locale_string pack

I made a little video about installing the serverfile (vm) and changing the language:

  Hide contents

https://metin2.download/video/MjeXk7vdZ6h8igB758l4sNE7FDaZ5x2J/.mp4
Video reupload: 

This is the hidden content, please

PS: I know it's pretty late in 2021 but better than ever ?

Sincerely,
TMP4

It is easy to translate these languages because they all start from left to right. What about other languages, such as Arabic, for example?

  • Flame 1
  • Good 2
  • Love 2
  • Contributor
On 6/9/2025 at 9:29 PM, Abod said:

It is easy to translate these languages because they all start from left to right. What about other languages, such as Arabic, for example?

Arabic uses different ui in locale. You have to find a locale_ae from late 2013 or early 2014. I dont have one. Here you can find a 2011 version: 

 But thats too old for use "as is".

On 7/20/2021 at 6:13 PM, TMP4 said:
This is the hidden content, please

Updated at 2025.03.31.

Alternative download links:
 

This is the hidden content, please
 + 
This is the hidden content, please
 +
This is the hidden content, please

[40250] Reference Serverfile + Client + Src [15 Available Languages]

My goal was to make a reference r40250 serverfile as official as possible compared to what GF had back when their files got leaked in early 2014.
No new systems added, only bug fixes. While I spent several hours testing, there may still be bugs. Please report bugs to me so I can fix them in the
future, I want to make this project as bug free as possible.

Available languages: EN/DE/HU/FR/CZ/DK/ES/GR/IT/NL/PL/PT/RO/RU/TR
Please read Languages.txt to learn how to change the default EN language.

SSH for VM: root/123456789
MySQL: root/123456789
Ingame: admin/123456789

Aliases and it's commands:

start			cd /usr/metin2/server && sh start.sh
close			cd /usr/metin2/server && sh close.sh
clean			cd /usr/metin2/server && sh clean.sh
backup			cd /usr/metin2/server && sh backup.sh
questcompile		cd /usr/metin2/server/share/locale/english/quest && python2.7 make.py
dbclean			cd /usr/metin2/src/server/db/src && gmake clean
dbdep			cd /usr/metin2/src/server/db/src && gmake dep
dbcompile		cd /usr/metin2/src/server/db/src && gmake -j9
gameclean		cd /usr/metin2/src/server/game/src && gmake clean
gamedep			cd /usr/metin2/src/server/game/src && gmake dep
gamecompile		cd /usr/metin2/src/server/game/src && gmake -j9

Please read Changelog.txt to find more about the changes I made.

Special thanks to:

@Mali for the clean and updated client & server src files.
@Sanchez for the 2014 base client.
@Veltor88 for the translate.lua pack.
@Fazer for the locale_string pack

I made a little video about installing the serverfile (vm) and changing the language:

  Reveal hidden contents

https://metin2.download/video/MjeXk7vdZ6h8igB758l4sNE7FDaZ5x2J/.mp4
Video reupload: 

This is the hidden content, please

PS: I know it's pretty late in 2021 but better than ever ?

Sincerely,
TMP4

Can the game be build and run on a 64 bit server? I am thinking of using vds and this seems to be the best files I hope your answer will be positive.

  • Metin2 Dev 2
  • muscle 2
  • Love 2
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, WP_97 said:

Can files be uploaded to another server? Mega 😩 makes me wait five hours to complete the download

I bought a mega premium membership to be able to use the current version of this files and I think it was worth it because the files deserves it and I am very satisfied.

On 6/9/2025 at 10:29 PM, Abod said:

It is easy to translate these languages because they all start from left to right. What about other languages, such as Arabic, for example?

I’m currently working on translating these files into Arabic so I can send them to TMP4 to be added to the project and make it accessible to the Arabic community I'm facing some issues at the moment but I'm doing my best to solve them

  • Love 1
  • 1 month later...

Tried this server and works fine locally. But i am trying to set it up through hamachi. How can i do it ? i just want to run the server on hamachi for a few days, so few friends can join and test.

 

Edit: Alright, i went to the settings in VM and chosed "NAT". Now me and my friends can connect. After creating a character and clicking on "start", we get kicked and land in the server selection

Edited by cutterfielder

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.