[40250] Reference Serverfile + Client + Src [15 Available Languages]

TMP4

• Contributor
9 hours ago, LethalArms said:

For some reason the 6/7 adding bonus translation is fucked up, even in a fresh server install, i didn't add anything or changed anything and i only saw it happen when adding 6/7 if its the normal 1/5 bonus its good

1adedc9db94b170cd24b82f679722b72.png

Does anyone know why?

I did a fresh install of both server and client, put only the translation (translate.lua, locale_string.txt, item_names.txt, mob_names.txt, locale name folder, db locale name) and its the only translation that i found to be fucked up, maybe im missing something or maybe the translation on my language is incomplete? (i didnt test with plain english)

Since 6-7 does not used in GF back then, it is not translated in locale_string.
(The item was blocked in the source and not present in the item_proto originally.)

Open syserr.txt because you can copy the korean string from there and translate it yourself in locale_string.txt. 

"Korean";
"Translation";

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Good 1

• Active+ Member
13 hours ago, TMP4 said:

Since 6-7 does not used in GF back then, it is not translated in locale_string.
(The item was blocked in the source and not present in the item_proto originally.)

Open syserr.txt because you can copy the korean string from there and translate it yourself in locale_string.txt. 

"Korean";
"Translation";

Thks! btw can u link some tutorial to change max yang that works on your server files? i tried one but the yang got fucked up

• Contributor
12 hours ago, LethalArms said:

Thks! btw can u link some tutorial to change max yang that works on your server files? i tried one but the yang got fucked up

It is a basic serverfile with little fixes. Every tutorial should work unless it is written correctly. Here is one what I saved for myself years ago: 

This is the hidden content, please

It is not written by me, I'm not giving any support for that, if you have any problem please don't ask from me, use questions & answers.

7 hours ago, LethalArms said:

Does this server files has weapon bonus system? I'm trying to implement an weapon costume

Costume weapon did not exist in 40k yet. You can add bonuses to a weapon in item_proto.txt.
If you would ask elemental bonuses or any other custom system then no, no new systems added.

• Metin2 Dev 21
  • Eyes 1
  • Dislove 1
  • Good 5
  • Love 3

• Active+ Member
On 1/4/2022 at 7:02 AM, TMP4 said:

Costume weapon did not exist in 40k yet. You can add bonuses to a weapon in item_proto.txt.
If you would ask elemental bonuses or any other custom system then no, no new systems added.

I implemented one that i found on a forum, it has a little bug, but nothing big

On 1/4/2022 at 7:02 AM, TMP4 said:

It is a basic serverfile with little fixes. Every tutorial should work unless it is written correctly. Here is one what I saved for myself years ago: 

It is not written by me, I'm not giving any support for that, if you have any problem please don't ask from me, use questions & answers.

I tried to implement that but had some weird errors, both in server game compiling and client source compiling, and i've already posted on questions & answers to see if anyone has a solution

• Metin2 Dev 2
  • Good 1

• Contributor
4 minutes ago, MarcoJorge said:

good noticed that when editing resistances do not fuciona ta to miss something to do with this database  mob_proto.txt PROTO_FROM_DB = 1 MIRROR2DB = 0 bug

Those are Martysama's tokens, of course they are not working here, because they are not exists in a basic source like this.
You are looking for this to implement:

• Contributor
1 minute ago, MarcoJorge said:

but da to edit in mysql without using this in the source?

It is for reading the protos from the databse instead of the txts.
(But in my opinion, working with the txt protos are better because you can use the names and not needs to calculate the values for the fields)

• Contributor
7 minutes ago, MarcoJorge said:

so i don't need to use anything from martysamma?

You are mixing things up. Don't take it as an insult because actually a lot of people thinks that Martysama source is the basic original source 😂 They were several people who asked similar things in the past months.

So this is a basic source with just fixes, it is free. Martysama's source is an advanced modified source, paid. These are two different thing, not the same.

Marty added a lot of config options to his source like that PROTO_FROM_DB = 1 what you mentioned, those config options (surpisingly) only works in his source because they are not exists in a basic source like this. If you need something like notxt you have to implement it yourself into this source, what is not hard because we have a tutorial here in the forum what I gave you a comment ago.

• Good 3

i have a problem i have a freebsd 13 root server i cant not compilen th src  game an db pls help me 

It could be that you are trying to compile on a 64Bit system. To check if you are on a 64Bit system, use the command:

uname -p

if it returns amd64, you are on a 64Bit system.
Compilation does't not work on 64Bit, only on 32Bit.
TMP4 mentions this in the file FAQ.txt

Notes:
    Compiling only possible in a x32 system, but the server can run on a x64 system too.
    The game & db compiled in FreeBSD13 will not run on older FreeBSD like 12 or 11.

Martysama has a guide to create a FreeBSD 32Bit Jail on Github:

That could help you, but I didn't have time yet to test it myself.

• Metin2 Dev 10
  • Not Good 1
  • Good 2
  • Love 4

• Active+ Member
28 minutes ago, SkyDragon said:

i have this problem quest make.py 

root@:~ # cd /usr/metin2/server/share/locale/germany/quest && python2.7 make.py
mkdir: pre_qc: File exists
chgrp: quest: illegal group name

Does it compile normally or gives any other error? Also you can use questcompile, no need to use the write the whole command

21 hours ago, TMP4 said:

You are mixing things up. Don't take it as an insult because actually a lot of people thinks that Martysama source is the basic original source 😂 They were several people who asked similar things in the past months.

So this is a basic source with just fixes, it is free. Martysama's source is an advanced modified source, paid. These are two different thing, not the same.

Marty added a lot of config options to his source like that PROTO_FROM_DB = 1 what you mentioned, those config options (surpisingly) only works in his source because they are not exists in a basic source like this. If you need something like notxt you have to implement it yourself into this source, what is not hard because we have a tutorial here in the forum what I gave you a comment ago.

And don't forget to tell people the legality! Martysama0134 source is legal because he written it and your is illegal because it is leaked from gameforge! People can get into trouble using this!

• Smile Tear 1
  • Lmao 4

• Contributor
11 minutes ago, Lupio1024 said:

And don't forget to tell people the legality! Martysama0134 source is legal because he written it and your is illegal because it is leaked from gameforge! People can get into trouble using this!

You're wrong about practically everything.

First of all it is not leaked from Gameforge but Webzen. Gameforge is just one of the game publishers. They have nothing to do with the source.
Secondly Martysama used the same leak as the base for his advanced source, what hackers stole from Webzen in late 2013 and what came public in early 2014 (the kraizy.tgz archive). And to your surprise, currently every single source what released or sold coming from that kraizy.tgz. Nobody written a new source from scratch yet.

After we've clarified this, it does not matter which source are you using, they're the same In terms of law, you infringing copyrights to Webzen and infringement Gameforge's rights about the distribution, so they can sue your ass anyway.

By the way the source itself is the lower risk. You're committing a bigger crime by distributing the client to your players, that would be the #1 point in a lawsuit when they calculating the damage you caused with your server.

4 minutes ago, TMP4 said:

You're wrong about practically everything.

First of all it is not leaked from Gameforge but Webzen. Gameforge is just one of the game publishers. They have nothing to do with the source.
Secondly Martysama used the same leak as the base for his advanced source, what hackers stole from Webzen in late 2013 and what came public in early 2014 (the kraizy.tgz archive). And to your surprise, currently every single source what released or sold coming from that kraizy.tgz. Nobody written a new source from scratch yet.

After we've clarified this, it does not matter which source are you using, they're the same In terms of law, you infringing copyrights to Webzen and infringement Gameforge's rights about the distribution, so they can sue your ass anyway.

By the way the source itself is the lower risk. You're committing a bigger crime by distributing the client to your players, that would be the #1 point in a lawsuit when they calculating the damage you caused with your server.

When we bought martysama source for our previous server he said it is legal to use. And that is stupid what are you talking about the client. Metin2 clients are all over the internet and people can download the official too.

• Smile Tear 3
  • Lmao 1

1 hour ago, Lupio1024 said:

When we bought martysama source for our previous server he said it is legal to use. And that is stupid what are you talking about the client. Metin2 clients are all over the internet and people can download the official too.

Martysama and legal in one sentence? 🤣 🤣 🤣 The guy cheating on tax, you never bought anything, you just helped your friend for his monthly living expenses. 🤣Check your paypal's transaction if you really "bought" it, that's what's on it. Didn't you notice that you didn't get an invoice for your purchase?

And all metin2 servers are illegal except Gameforge no matter what server file they use. Your previous server was illegal too!

• Think 1

Hello,

First of all, great work.

Now, when I try to compile the binary (ClientVS22), I get these errors: https://pastebin.com/r0NwvQHe

I did modified something in it, but I also re-downloaded the ClientVS22 again from your link on mega and tried compiling it, I get the same errors.

Don't know what I'm doing wrong here, already tried repairing VS 22.

L. E.: Reinstalling VS 22 seems to be the solution, it worked now.

Edited by Wintersun
  • Good 1

• Contributor
3 hours ago, I bims 1 WLAN said:

How i can update the pack Folder?

I don't see anything that I've changed

In your last private message you wrote this: 

I also shared my hard drive C and copied everything to D, like the ymir path.

I'm not sure why you did that, but the client actually loads the files from there, so it should not present unless you really need that, for example World Editor. When I don't use WE I usually rename D:\Ymir Work to D:\Ymir Work2 but you can also disable the file loading from there in the source.

Edited by TMP4

Back again with another problem, more like a question.

I tried to add the "Inbuild GR2 Animation" using this guide: 

Now, when I try to compile the binary, I get 3 errors https://metin2.download/picture/r3F9504x09DVmF8K988YXgTtGTP6KMUj/.gif.

Solved, the solution is in the system's thread.

Thanks!

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.