Jump to content

[40250] Reference Serverfile + Client + Src [15 Available Languages]


Recommended Posts

  • Contributor
6 hours ago, 4peppe said:

Hi, female hairstyles for war and sura, and male hairstyles for ninja and shamy are to be fixed in the item_proto

Hi, can you give a list of bugged hairstyles please?

But you know the female and male hairs have different value3 so ex. /poly not works to check them. You have to check female hairstyles in female character, and male in male.

Edited by TMP4
  • Good 3
  • Contributor
3 hours ago, I bims 1 WLAN said:

I have winter textures: textureset.eix + textureset.epk.

When i copy this to Client/Pack and reboot, i see no textures. I think i need to change more?

Maybe you need the textures (images) itself too? Place them to terrain.eix-epk.

But it is is off-topic, please use questions & answers.

hi, thank you for the files

i have a little question : when compiling a quest, i have the error "calls undeclared function : unpack". I know that putting "unpack" in quest_functions can solve this error, but the quest will not work anyway. In many other files that I have used, I never had this error et never had to put "unpack" in quest_functions. Do you know what i'm missing ?

 

thank you

  • Active Member
17 hours ago, TMP4 said:

Ciao, puoi fare una lista di acconciature buggate per favore?

Ma sai che i capelli femminili e maschili hanno un valore diverso3, quindi es. /poly non funziona per controllarli. Devi controllare le acconciature femminili nel personaggio femminile e maschile nel maschio.

Hi, I am aware of it, if with a female war / sura you try to equip the hair of a female war / sura they are not seen on the model, if instead you equip those of the male model on the female character they work; if with a male ninja / shamana you try to equip the male ninja / shamana hair they are not seen on the model, if instead you equip those of the female model on the male character they work.

War/Sura male: work
War/Sura female: don't wok
Ninja/Shamana female: work
Ninja/Shamana male: don't work

Edited by 4peppe
  • Contributor
3 hours ago, 4peppe said:

Hi, I am aware of it, if with a female war / sura you try to equip the hair of a female war / sura they are not seen on the model, if instead you equip those of the male model on the female character they work; if with a male ninja / shamana you try to equip the male ninja / shamana hair they are not seen on the model, if instead you equip those of the female model on the male character they work.

War/Sura male: work
War/Sura female: don't wok
Ninja/Shamana female: work
Ninja/Shamana male: don't work

2015391220-081046.jpg

2015391220-081055.jpg

2015391220-081203.jpg

2018361220-081639.jpg

They're working for me ?

  • Good 1

Noob question: Where can I find list of items that contain something, like apprentice box etc, to edit what they contain. Where is handled giving items on first log into new character. And where are handled drops from monsters?  Im super new to metin source so want to understand the structure abit ?

10 hours ago, avatarjorn said:

Noob question: Where can I find list of items that contain something, like apprentice box etc, to edit what they contain. Where is handled giving items on first log into new character. And where are handled drops from monsters?  Im super new to metin source so want to understand the structure abit ?

You should use google or post your questions as a thread in the appropriate section here in the forum. What you have asked is not specific to these serverfiles and as such should not be discussed in this topic, unless you have found a bug or problem with any of those functions. Good luck! ?

  • Love 1
  • Contributor
27 minutes ago, avatarjorn said:

Are costume switches absent in this source? Cant seem to find them

Quote

My goal was to make a reference r40250 serverfile as official as possible compared to what GF had back when their files got leaked in early 2014.
No new systems added, only bug fixes.

  • Good 3
  • Contributor
30 minutes ago, Mahtox said:

OK so I tried it now. Not that bad but there is still to polish on it to compete with paid counterpart. But I like the 15 languages and the predefined virtual machine.

There was no goal to compete with "paid counterparts", those are advanced files, this is a reference file for 40k just with bug fixes.
But I glad you eventually liked it or at least some parts ?

  • Good 1
  • Love 1
  • Contributor
1 minute ago, Sierra said:

How can I recompile cryptopp? I think that is my problem on vps.

cd /usr/metin2/src/etc/cryptopp_8_4_0/cryptopp
gmake clean
gmake -j9

It'll make the lib to the cryptopp_8_4_0 folder what the game's makefile reads and link so don't forget to recompile the game too. However I'm not sure why it was your problem on vps.

  • Good 1
Just now, TMP4 said:
cd /usr/metin2/src/etc/cryptopp_8_4_0/cryptopp
gmake clean
gmake -j9

It'll make the lib to the cryptopp_8_4_0 folder what the game's makefile reads and link so don't forget to recompile the game too. However I'm not sure why it was your problem on vps.

Thank you it's working. Because I switched to FreeBSD12.3.

  • Good 1
  • Contributor
30 minutes ago, Nebi Senol said:

Where are the Turkish item_names.txt and item_proto.txt files?

232109Screenshot-1.png

And the item_proto.txt & mob_proto.txt is same for every language, that's why languageization made with _names.txt.

  • Good 1

Ok so I want to help you to make this serverfile better, I made a list what to implement and improve.

-4 Inventory and 6 skill preinstalled
-Won system or Max gold (or both)
-Sash system
-Custome mount with the mount system renewal
-Add the newer weapons, armors, accessories (lv115-120)
-Add some newer original map like Nemere, Meley, Ochao

I know it could take a couple day, but then it would worth the price.

22 hours ago, Mahtox said:

Ok so I want to help you to make this serverfile better, I made a list what to implement and improve.

-4 Inventory and 6 skill preinstalled
-Won system or Max gold (or both)
-Sash system
-Custome mount with the mount system renewal
-Add the newer weapons, armors, accessories (lv115-120)
-Add some newer original map like Nemere, Meley, Ochao

I know it could take a couple day, but then it would worth the price.

Quote

My goal was to make a reference r40250 serverfile as official as possible compared to what GF had back when their files got leaked in early 2014.
No new systems added, only bug fixes.

  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Summex said:

 

That is nonsense, those are original features what does not affect his goal.

The fact is, with this old-fashioned style, it’s not worth the price. It have to improve a little.

6 minutes ago, Mahtox said:

That is nonsense, those are original features what does not affect his goal.

The fact is, with this old-fashioned style, it’s not worth the price. It have to improve a little.

are you clapped?
reference 40k files did not have these features, just add them yourself.
why are you even talking about pricing the files?
HELLO ITS A FREE RELEASE WHAT

12 minutes ago, Jxxkub said:

are you clapped?
reference 40k files did not have these features, just add them yourself.
why are you even talking about pricing the files?
HELLO ITS A FREE RELEASE WHAT

Then the concept is just wrong.

Price does not always mean currency but time for example. How long it will take for you to open the server. Only after you can you profit from it. To know this, if you choose a paid solution, you get your income faster. Hope you now understand.

  • Not Good 1
  • Sad 1
  • Confused 1
7 minutes ago, Mahtox said:

Entonces el concepto es simplemente incorrecto.

Precio no siempre significa moneda sino tiempo, por ejemplo. Cuánto tiempo le llevará abrir el servidor. Solo después de que pueda beneficiarse de ello. Para saber esto, si elige una solución paga, obtendrá sus ingresos más rápido. Espero que ahora lo entiendas.

I would like new updates not only is it corrections but hey, what else can we do?

21 minutes ago, Mahtox said:

Then the concept is just wrong.

Price does not always mean currency but time for example. How long it will take for you to open the server. Only after you can you profit from it. To know this, if you choose a paid solution, you get your income faster. Hope you now understand.

But this isnt paid?

Thats why you have to add everything yourself?

Are you actually dumb or you playin?

The concept is more than correct, you just dont understand it lol

  • Love 1

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.