[ Dead Download Link ] Vanilla Core 2.4.1 [ We Need You ]

Vanilla

http://www.multiupload.nl/5P2AV1D1O4

Here you go for libz.so.6

Sorry for that, the lib is missing in vanilla 2.1 but required. It'll be included in 2.2

@sema1995: It's already there but with another config-option. And it does not only affect item_proto. Mob_proto will be affected too. This feature is coming with 2.2

@Evor: Why should I? I'd but I'm not very sure about changing a working code if there's no need to.

@Summex: I've already looked into it and it will definitely be a part of future releases. I hope to bring it with 2.2

@callmax: It'll not only be the movement speed. I'm looking into making other values changeable so you'd possibly change the attack speed or creating a starting gold e. g.

Oh and the - hp fix made it into 2.2 along with some bug fixes for level, exp and yang.

• Love 1

We are the tortured.
We're not your friends.
As long as we're not visible.
We are unfixable.

http://www.multiupload.nl/5P2AV1D1O4

Here you go for libz.so.6

Sorry for that, the lib is missing in vanilla 2.1 but required. It'll be included in 2.2

@sema1995: It's already there but with another config-option. And it does not only affect item_proto. Mob_proto will be affected too. This feature is coming with 2.2

@Evor: Why should I? I'd but I'm not very sure about changing a working code if there's no need to.

@Summex: I've already looked into it and it will definitely be a part of future releases. I hope to bring it with 2.2

@callmax: It'll not only be the movement speed. I'm looking into making other values changeable so you'd possibly change the attack speed or creating a starting gold e. g.

Oh and the - hp fix made it into 2.2 along with some bug fixes for level, exp and yang.

In offical binary have a shit exp system, please work on EXP system and improve.. And I belive you can made EXP table loader with .txt file ! And its easy for editing, and more usable.. 

And please delete exp level limit, 15 > you level you got %150 mucher exp, and this make bug, you lost exp when kill monsters.

In offical binary have a shit exp system, please work on EXP system and improve.. And I belive you can made EXP table loader with .txt file ! And its easy for editing, and more usable.. 

And please delete exp level limit, 15 > you level you got %150 mucher exp, and this make bug, you lost exp when kill monsters.

Vanilla why not answer ? you say write all bug, and good request..  I tell you this, and please look other older messages there a writed much bug(s) and think(s).. Ok anyway, thank you again !

nvm I got used to it :D

@Mehti: sorry, can't reply to every suggestion but I saw it and I definitely have plans for loading an external exp-table. But only if there's a table - otherwise the standard exp table will be loaded. But first the game should work stable and I'm still pending on some tests. For now it works without any problems but I'll really make sure to it. Some new cool features are already there (everything I announced and some of your suggestions).

Oh, and there's no determined release date. In the next few days I've got MUCH more time than before so it'll mean for us: More time for vanilla core.

I've "reworked" the update progress and this will be only a "one-time"-thing. The core seems to be stable now and that's the point where I can work on creating new features and stuff'.

• Love 1

We are the tortured.
We're not your friends.
We are unfixable.

nvm I got used to it :D

@Mehti: sorry, can't reply to every suggestion but I saw it and I definitely have plans for loading an external exp-table. But only if there's a table - otherwise the standard exp table will be loaded. But first the game should work stable and I'm still pending on some tests. For now it works without any problems but I'll really make sure to it. Some new cool features are already there (everything I announced and some of your suggestions).

Oh, and there's no determined release date. In the next few days I've got MUCH more time than before so it'll mean for us: More time for vanilla core.

I've "reworked" the update progress and this will be only a "one-time"-thing. The core seems to be stable now and that's the point where I can work on creating new features and stuff'.

Thank you, if you can release we can test it on beta server (10-15 players) becouse 2.1 need some fixes about db cache (sync player data when close server) and more.

• Former Staff

FreeBSD 8.2 is a way too obsolete. Please consider upgrading it.

@.InyaProduction:

I'll check it. YMIR didn't apply it for nothing, so I'll try to work on it in a reasonable way.

I know its for checking speedhack but this values are way to low

Found another "bug". When youre Polymorphed and try to change sex, that wont work

int src_race = GetRaceNum();

switch (src_race)

GetRaceNum(); will return the polymorphed vnum. So consider using

int src_race = m_points.job;

switch (src_race)

This will return the real Job

Function:

bool CHARACTER::ChangeSex()

• Premium

Please remember that this is a volunteer, free project and you can make as many suggestions as you want but it's up to her to implement it or not. If you absolutely need a core tailored to your own specific needs, then compile it yourself or get someone to do it, but if someone starts making *demands* or not being respectful, I will cut it short.

What do you mean with exp level limit?

vanilla project closed.

I'm not going to develop any future versions of vanilla core. Since there's no purpose of vanilla core, it's nonsense to continue wasting my time adding features nearly no one will ever use.

I'll spend the time with more important things than developing a useless core. I'll help others creating their owns and developing their own features. If there's demand, I'll give some peeks into the source code of vanilla 2.2 and I'll be - of course - still active here and share my ideas and codes with you.

Within this change it's better to close this thread.

We are the tortured.
We're not your friends.
We are unfixable.

vanilla project closed.

I'm not going to develop any future versions of vanilla core. Since there's no purpose of vanilla core, it's nonsense to continue wasting my time adding features nearly no one will ever use.

I'll spend the time with more important things than developing a useless core. I'll help others creating their owns and developing their own features. If there's demand, I'll give some peeks into the source code of vanilla 2.2 and I'll be - of course - still active here and share my ideas and codes with you.

You can share changes you've made to your core :)

vanilla project closed.

:) :) :)

so not suprised eheh