[ Dead Download Link ] Vanilla Core 2.4.1 [ We Need You ]

Vanilla

So, nothing to laugh at anymore, huh?

@Mehti:

I changed nothing there except for the new quest function, but if there are any errors then please go on and tell me what exactly you mean by "not work". What happens? Are there any messages? Please provide more information, otherwise I won't be able to help you.

Sorry.

When i click item, pet not come.. I try with vanilla 2.1 it come.. I do not understand what's going on.

SYSERR: Mar  3 21:24:13 :: pid_init: 
Start of pid: 37848

SYSERR: Mar  3 21:28:51 :: CharacterSelect: no account table
SYSERR: Mar  3 21:31:50 :: Analyze: login phase does not handle this packet! header 16
SYSERR: Mar  3 21:31:51 :: Analyze: login phase does not handle this packet! header 100
SYSERR: Mar  3 21:35:56 :: CharacterSelect: no account table
SYSERR: Mar  3 22:43:41 :: Analyze: login phase does not handle this packet! header 17
SYSERR: Mar  3 22:43:41 :: Process: UNKNOWN HEADER: 246, LAST HEADER: 0(1), REMAIN BYTES: 4, fd: 21

Edit: Now pet come, but charecter no have any skill..   When i use normal Db cache from ymir, skills work..

Solved Problem with .TXT

The DB core is not able to handle my item_proto without *.txt and the conf.txt option dont work. The core is always trying to use the database.

Edit: now I put the config option right under the WELCOME_MSG entry, but now the core is not even start anymore. 

Syserr says:

SYSERR: Mar  4 19:54:36 :: Start: TABLE_POSTFIX not configured use default
SYSERR: Mar  4 19:54:36 :: Start: SQL_ACCOUNT not configured
SYSERR: Mar  4 19:54:36 :: pid_deinit: 
End of pid

Edit2 an fixx:

I copied you post where it is TXT_STARTUP: 1 but in conf.txt you have to set it like

TXT_STARTUP = 1.

Next problem:

Server runs normal but if I buy something out of an NPC shop server goes down.

Here you can see syserr:

SYSERR: Mar  4 20:02:05 :: Start: TABLE_POSTFIX not configured use default
SYSERR: Mar  4 20:02:06 :: Load:  DirectQuery failed(SELECT login FROM block_exception)
SYSERR: Mar  4 20:02:08 :: __GetHostInfo: __GetHostInfo() ==> DirectQuery failed(SELECT mIP FROM gmhost)
SYSERR: Mar  4 20:02:09 :: __GetHostInfo: __GetHostInfo() ==> DirectQuery failed(SELECT mIP FROM gmhost)
SYSERR: Mar  4 20:02:09 :: __GetHostInfo: __GetHostInfo() ==> DirectQuery failed(SELECT mIP FROM gmhost)
SYSERR: Mar  4 20:02:12 :: __GetHostInfo: __GetHostInfo() ==> DirectQuery failed(SELECT mIP FROM gmhost)
SYSERR: Mar  4 20:02:12 :: __GetHostInfo: __GetHostInfo() ==> DirectQuery failed(SELECT mIP FROM gmhost)
SYSERR: Mar  4 20:04:50 :: Process: FDWATCH: peer null in event: ident 27

Next Problem:

686f203f6d.jpg

There are no skills anymore, the skybox is not there anymore sometimes and sometimes hair is not displayed. 

I did no change on the client betweeen 2.1 and 2.2 so its a server fault.

King regards.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

Solved Problem with .TXT

The DB core is not able to handle my item_proto without *.txt and the conf.txt option dont work. The core is always trying to use the database.

Edit: now I put the config option right under the WELCOME_MSG entry, but now the core is not even start anymore. 

Syserr says:

End of pid

Edit2 an fixx:

I copied you post where it is TXT_STARTUP: 1 but in conf.txt you have to set it like

TXT_STARTUP = 1.

Next problem:

Here you can see syserr:

SYSERR: Mar  4 20:02:06 :: Load:  DirectQuery failed(SELECT login FROM block_exception)
SYSERR: Mar  4 20:02:08 :: __GetHostInfo: __GetHostInfo() ==> DirectQuery failed(SELECT mIP FROM gmhost)

Next Problem:

686f203f6d.jpg

There are no skills anymore, the skybox is not there anymore sometimes and sometimes hair is not displayed. 

King regards.

Same errors i have .. I now use offical YMIR's db cache i can see skills..

I dont know, when i start use 2.2 server go crazy.. Mysql tables go back  yesterday, when close server not sync %100 not save coordinates etc. I dont know maybe my server have problem but in 2.1 + ymir db cache, No error..

I hope vanilla can help us.
Edited by Metin2 Dev

Sorry.

When i click item, pet not come.. I try with vanilla 2.1 it come.. I do not understand what's going on.

SYSERR: Mar  3 21:24:13 :: pid_init: 
Start of pid: 37848

SYSERR: Mar  3 21:28:51 :: CharacterSelect: no account table
SYSERR: Mar  3 21:31:50 :: Analyze: login phase does not handle this packet! header 16
SYSERR: Mar  3 21:31:51 :: Analyze: login phase does not handle this packet! header 100
SYSERR: Mar  3 21:35:56 :: CharacterSelect: no account table
SYSERR: Mar  3 22:43:41 :: Analyze: login phase does not handle this packet! header 17
SYSERR: Mar  3 22:43:41 :: Process: UNKNOWN HEADER: 246, LAST HEADER: 0(1), REMAIN BYTES: 4, fd: 21

Edit: Now pet come, but charecter no have any skill..   When i use normal Db cache from ymir, skills work..

What have you done to get the pet working??

Thanks for your help

Dragon Soul bugs :

SYSERR: Mar  5 14:59:29 :: CreateItem: ITEM_ID_DUP: 70000025 Antiker Drachenonyx owner 0x0

SYSERR: Mar  5 14:59:29 :: ItemLoad: cannot create item by vnum 163400 (name [sA]Jonky id 70000026)

The DSS works well ... but after a reboot are the items from the dss Window away

Solved Problem with .TXT

Syserr says:

End of pid

Edit2 an fixx:

TXT_STARTUP = 1.

Next problem:

Here you can see syserr:

Next Problem:

686f203f6d.jpg

King regards.

I will go back to 2.1 and Ymirs core too. I hope there is a fix for those bugs we have soon.

King regards.

Edited by Metin2 Dev

I've made a mistake in the changelog, it'd be as Nightwish said:

TXT_STARTUP = 1

if you want to run the db-cache with txt-protos instead of sql.

I already saw the problem with the yang limit and it seems like there's an overflow and that's why it won't work. I recommend NOT using it unless I've released a fixed core.

The crash is caused by the problem with the yang limit. Remove the line from your CONFIG-file and the core will be stable.

I'm neither having problems with syncing, but I didn't test the pet system (and I didn't change anything related to the pet system in the dbcache. Seems like there's some deeper stuff going on here). I'll look for it. If you want to use the pet system you'd stick to vanilla dbcache 2.1; I'll make further investigation on this and release fixed game core and dbcache ASAP.

• Love 2

We are the tortured.
We're not your friends.
As long as we're not visible.
We are unfixable.

I've made a mistake in the changelog, it'd be as Nightwish said:

TXT_STARTUP = 1

if you want to run the db-cache with txt-protos instead of sql.

I already saw the problem with the yang limit and it seems like there's an overflow and that's why it won't work. I recommend NOT using it unless I've released a fixed core.

The crash is caused by the problem with the yang limit. Remove the line from your CONFIG-file and the core will be stable.

I'm neither having problems with syncing, but I didn't test the pet system (and I didn't change anything related to the pet system in the dbcache. Seems like there's some deeper stuff going on here). I'll look for it. If you want to use the pet system you'd stick to vanilla dbcache 2.1; I'll make further investigation on this and release fixed game core and dbcache ASAP.

For any test contact me, i can test or show you errors, bugs in my test server.

Thank you for your help without expectation