[ Dead Download Link ] Vanilla Core 2.4.1 [ We Need You ]

Vanilla

You can install compat for getting further libs if you're running FreeBSD >= 10. I'll add them in a new package soon. Until then you just have to download them by yourself.

Sorry for the late response. I'm still on it but I've got less than no time. I'll finish it ASAP.

• Love 3

We are the tortured.
We're not your friends.
As long as we're not visible.
We are unfixable.

What about new bonuses? :D

Power of pierce hits (severity)

Resistance of pierce shots

Power of critical hits (severity)

Power of sword hits (and all others)

Resistance from mob hits

Power versus new class of mobs

Resistance versus new class of mobs

Slowdown atk speed in points

Slowdown atk speed in %

Slowdown mov speed in points

Slowdown mov speed in %

Increase time for control bonus (all control bonus like stunt, slowdown etc..) in seconds

Reduce time for control bonus (all control bonus like stunt, slowdown etc..) in seconds

Possibility to block fall down (static or dinamic %)

Reduce time for skills cooldown

Another type of active bonus like...

When using a power you have a 25% chance to increase your power by 60% and your Defense by 25% for 6 seconds.

When you block an attack, you generate stacks. Your next power deals 100 bonus damage for each stack of Stalwart Bulwark on you (max stack to 10).

When you land a critical strike you grant all allies 10% critical severity for 8 seconds.

And a lot of new active bonus...

Add a level limit for use certain type of bonus (example, if level of weapon is >=50, this weapon can had certain bonus)
Possibility to add active bonus for your companions (activated at summon)
Possibility to randomize value of bonus (random from min and max value, setup in item_attr table with new columns)
Add CONSTANT (0/1) in config files for add random bonus when you pick up an item

• Former Staff

What about new bonuses? :D

Power of pierce hits (severity)

Power of critical hits (severity)

Power of sword hits (and all others)

Resistance from mob hits

Power versus new class of mobs

Resistance versus new class of mobs

Slowdown atk speed in points

Slowdown atk speed in %

Slowdown mov speed in points

Slowdown mov speed in %

Increase time for control bonus (all control bonus like stunt, slowdown etc..) in seconds

Reduce time for control bonus (all control bonus like stunt, slowdown etc..) in seconds

Possibility to block fall down (static or dinamic %)

Reduce time for skills cooldown

Another type of active bonus like...

When using a power you have a 25% chance to increase your power by 60% and your Defense by 25% for 6 seconds.

When you block an attack, you generate stacks. Your next power deals 100 bonus damage for each stack of Stalwart Bulwark on you (max stack to 10).

When you land a critical strike you grant all allies 10% critical severity for 8 seconds.

And a lot of new active bonus...

Add a level limit for use certain type of bonus (example, if level of weapon is >=50, this weapon can had certain bonus)

Possibility to add active bonus for your companions (activated at summon)

Possibility to randomize value of bonus (random from min and max value, setup in item_attr table with new columns)

Add CONSTANT (0/1) in config files for add random bonus when you pick up an item

Sry to destroy your hopes but the Vanilla Core is a clean 40250 Core with no significant game Changes. She only changes Bugs/bad coded functions/performance stuff/little stiff like gold limit

• Love 3

• Premium

Dragon Soul bugs :

SYSERR: Mar  5 14:59:29 :: CreateItem: ITEM_ID_DUP: 70000025 Antiker Drachenonyx owner 0x0

SYSERR: Mar  5 14:59:29 :: ItemLoad: cannot create item by vnum 163400 (name [sA]Jonky id 70000026)

The DSS works well ... but after a reboot are the items from the dss Window away

Hi i got same problem but i fixxed it now i think maybe you can test it :)

ALTER TABLE `item` CHANGE `window` `window` ENUM( 'INVENTORY', 'EQUIPMENT', 'SAFEBOX', 'MALL', 'DRAGON_SOUL_INVENTORY', 'BELT_INVENTORY' ) CHARACTER SET latin1 COLLATE latin1_swedish_ci NOT NULL DEFAULT 'INVENTORY'

This addes the new enmus: 'DRAGON_SOUL_INVENTORY', 'BELT_INVENTORY'

After this alle runs fine :)

..,-

Jamaica:

You can only run up to 35 maps, that's because running too many maps will cause instability and may reduce responsiveness of the core. So it's not remmonended raising the maximum. Remember: They didn't implement it without any thought.

• Love 2

We are the tortured.
We're not your friends.
We are unfixable.

• Premium

https://metin2.download/picture/r3F9504x09DVmF8K988YXgTtGTP6KMUj/.gif

Lib missed, 

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

"Nothing's free in this life.

Ignorant people have an obligation to make up for their ignorance by paying those who help them.

Either you got the brains or cash, if you lack both you're useless."

Syreldar

• Premium

use a more recent version of freebsd I recommend 9.2 .

Can you remember me how to update? i've a brain block <<

pkg_add -r ..?

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

Ignorant people have an obligation to make up for their ignorance by paying those who help them.

Syreldar

• Premium

can't reinstall all, just want to upgrade, how to? I really don't remember this moment.

Syreldar

To upgrade:

freebsd-update upgrade -r 9.2-RELEASE

then:

freebsd-update install

follow the instructions and be careful. Oh and I suggest you don't upgrade vom 8.0 to 9.x. I'd do it in small steps:

First upgrade to 8.4-RELEASE and THEN to 9.0-RELEASE. After that you can jump to the release you want. I guess that's the safest way to jump to another branch of FreeBSD.

We are the tortured.
We're not your friends.
We are unfixable.