[ Dead Download Link ] Vanilla Core 2.4.1 [ We Need You ]

Vanilla

SKILLBOOK_STEP_LEVELING: 0/1

This options doesn't work. I tried with 0 and 1 nothing changes.

Got the same problem atm.

Got some problems with the name declaration that's why it doesn't work. Will be renamed correctly so it should work again.

Sorry for not making huge progress as I did before but it's just school and therefore no time left to do that much on the gamecore. As soon as holidays come, I'll have huge time spending on the vanilla project.

I've fixed some issues related to guild creation, guild_war exploitation and the invisibility bug is fixed now. Expect a empire checkup, so people can't crash your server with high empire id's.

Auto-Unstucker works fine as you may have already seen, I'm thinking about expanding this feature to other errors and let a new CONFIG-Option decide if it's enabled or not (so on test servers you can disable it to make further development and on your live server it's best to activate it. But it'll take some work so it won't cause any bugs).

I'm thinking about creating a new way to make vanilla more professional. If there are some developers with too much free time and nothing better to do than working in a small (and when I say small I mean small!) group. Let me hear your thoughts: Everyone is free to tell me if it's a stupid idea or not. If it turns out to be bad, I won't do it. Easy as this.

Only trustworthy developers could work in this small group.

I hope you understand my point and I apologise for the lack of updates in the past. I'm seriously on working with the project but it's just the time problem. As I mentioned: Soon I'll have some weeks free for doing what I want to. And that clearly contains further developing.

• Love 3

We are the tortured.
We're not your friends.
As long as we're not visible.
We are unfixable.

• Premium

Hey, I already made this suggestion in your old thread. Its nice if you can add the CONFIG options: "GLOBAL_CHAT: 0 / 1" and "GLASS_NEEDED: 1 / 0".
Thank you.

Deutsch:

Hey, ich habe diesen Vorschlag schon in deinem ehemaligen thread gemacht, unzwar wäre es ziemlich nice wenn du die CONFIG optionen: "GLOBAL_CHAT: 0 / 1" and "GLASS_NEEDED: 1 / 0" in deinem nächsten Core hinzufügen könntest. Ich danke dir schonmal dafür.

Found the problem with yang limit. Don't use it unless I've fixed it.

Official client works, it'd work with freebsd 9.x 64 bit. You can either use 32 bit or 64 bit, it doesn't really matter.

I'll create example (!) serverfiles soon. They won't have any features except the vanilla core! They're just an example of stable and working files so you can modify them as much as you want.

GLASS_NEEDED is already implemented but not mentioned due to it has no affect in this version. Next version it'll work.

Global chat'd be possible too. I guess I'm making it in future versions, if I've enough time left, it'll be in 2.3 too.

• Love 1

We are the tortured.
We're not your friends.
We are unfixable.

hello Vanilla , i want to ask you if you are going to release a ready server files like the 40250 with all the new items maps official like with the vanilla core for nobs like me so we can be ready to install them and make just small fixes on them so we can play  :) please Just answer to my question and again congrats to your PROJECT WORK is awesome ! and if you are going release pls sent pm and explain some things about the server files about what they are going to have just some things about them pls 

Found the problem with yang limit. Don't use it unless I've fixed it.

Official client works, it'd work with freebsd 9.x 64 bit. You can either use 32 bit or 64 bit, it doesn't really matter.

I'll create example (!) serverfiles soon. They won't have any features except the vanilla core! They're just an example of stable and working files so you can modify them as much as you want.

GLASS_NEEDED is already implemented but not mentioned due to it has no affect in this version. Next version it'll work.

Global chat'd be possible too. I guess I'm making it in future versions, if I've enough time left, it'll be in 2.3 too.

hello Vanilla , i want to ask you if you are going to release a ready server files like the 40250 with all the new items maps official like with the vanilla core for nobs like me so we can be ready to install them and make just small fixes on them so we can play  :) please Just answer to my question and again congrats to your PROJECT WORK is awesome ! and if you are going release pls sent pm and explain some things about the server files about what they are going to have just some things about them pls 

Please, stop posting questions regarding to your own gamecores in this thread.

It's for vanilla core and not your own creations. It's not that I don't like to help you but people start seeing errors and may dislike vanilla for "being unstable".

Create your own thread or send me a private message, otherwise I can't help you. It's not offtopic here.

€: Sorry, thought it's not regarding to vanilla core. I don't have this bug and unless I can't reproduce it, I'm unable to fix it in a proper way.

We are the tortured.
We're not your friends.
We are unfixable.

Please, stop posting questions regarding to your own gamecores in this thread.

It's for vanilla core and not your own creations. It's not that I don't like to help you but people start seeing errors and may dislike vanilla for "being unstable".

Create your own thread or send me a private message, otherwise I can't help you. It's not offtopic here.

€: Sorry, thought it's not regarding to vanilla core. I don't have this bug and unless I can't reproduce it, I'm unable to fix it in a proper way.

OMG ?? I use vanilla, and i send you PM you dont respond me..You say a tell me bugs or give me syslogs etc for improve server!! Anyway Vanilla i have respect for you and your works, i stop using vanilla core and cleaning my errorrs and other post about vanilla core !

Wait, didn't I edit my post and apologize for my mistake? Hm, obviously I should've been a dick instead of clarifying that it's my fault.

And if I don't respond, then it's clearly a fact that I don't really have much time to reply to everyone.

If you want to play the defiant one, please go ahead and stop using vanilla core. I'm not into "everyone needs to use my work", it's a thing FOR EVERYONE. If it's good, feel free to use it, if it's not good, then just don't use it but don't think you'd provoke me by not doing so.

• Love 1

We are the tortured.
We're not your friends.
We are unfixable.