[40250] Reference Serverfile + Client + Src [15 Available Languages]

TMP4

• Premium
1 minute ago, TMP4 said:

Either it will compile successfully or at least show what your error actually is, if there are any.
But please keep such kind of questions in questions & answers since WJ_ENABLE_TRADABLE_ICON is not related to this release.

Yea, i know it not related, its just a change where is my error pop up. Sorry, for did this, but i waiting hours for a single answer which is not helping me... So now, im trying what i said before, its compiling at the moment. I will edit the post if its working.

EDIT: Working. Thanks a lot ♥

Btw, onemore question. Im new to the whole coding. Can u tell me in a short answer, what "gamedep" is doing?

Ulthar

• Contributor
4 minutes ago, Ulthar said:

Yea, i know it not related, its just a change where is my error pop up. Sorry, for did this, but i waiting hours for a single answer which is not helping me... So now, im trying what i said before, its compiling at the moment. I will edit the post if its working.

EDIT: Working. Thanks a lot ♥

Btw, onemore question. Im new to the whole coding. Can u tell me in a short answer, what "gamedep" is doing?

To make it short, it will redo the makedepend file in your game/src folder.
Probably the clean & recompilation solved your issue tho.

Edited by TMP4

• Premium
10 minutes ago, TMP4 said:

To make it short, it will redo the makedepend file in your game/src folder.
Probably the clean & recompilation solved your issue tho.

Yes, and thanks a lot again!
Keep it up the work.
Its rare, when a hungarian person answer to an another hungarian person. Thanks a lot again. Have a nice day :D.

Ulthar

i have this syerr now with latest update:

Spoiler

1210 01:36:14672 :: CRaceManager::RegisterRacePath : RACE[20082] LOAD MSMFILE[d:/ymir work/npc/GM/GM.msm] ERROR. Will Find Another Path.
1210 01:36:14672 :: CRaceManager::RegisterRacePath : RACE[20082] LOAD MSMFILE[d:/ymir work/npc2/GM/GM.msm] ERROR. Will Find Another Path.
1210 01:36:14672 :: CRaceManager::RegisterRacePath : RACE[20082] LOAD MSMFILE[d:/ymir work/monster/GM/GM.msm] ERROR. Will Find Another Path.
1210 01:36:14672 :: CRaceManager::RegisterRacePath : RACE[20082] LOAD MSMFILE[d:/ymir work/monster2/GM/GM.msm] ERROR. Will Find Another Path.
1210 01:36:14672 :: CRaceManager::RegisterRacePath : RACE[20082] LOAD MSMFILE[d:/ymir work/guild/GM/GM.msm] ERROR
1210 01:36:14672 :: CRaceManager::GetRaceDataPointer: cannot load data by dwRaceIndex 20082
1210 01:36:14672 :: CPythonCharacterManager::CreateInstance VID[18103] Race[20082]

can you help me?

Hello i have managed to fix my problem with the connection refused by using the chmod/chown -R 777 on the server files directories. Now i am facing another error where i am able to login into the game and kicked out after char select.I have checked all cores about any error but the only error there was in the db  

SYSERR: Dec 10 01:47:38 :: Start: TABLE_POSTFIX not configured use default
SYSERR: Dec 10 01:48:10 :: Process: FDWATCH: peer null in event: ident 22
SYSERR: Dec 10 01:48:10 :: Process: FDWATCH: peer null in event: ident 21

If anyone can help me i would gladly appreciate it 

Thanks in advance

• Contributor
8 hours ago, BughyT said:

Here a little "bug"

All attacks have no effects

https://metin2.download/picture/6QjhQg6Qn5Y9ze7PfpvBL3KRAOu2WrSE/.png

I don't have this error. Maybe you are injecting files to the client via World Editor's D:\Ymir Work folder? Because the client does load the ymir work folder in your D:\ drive and that can cause a lot of problem if the files are different.

7 hours ago, 4peppe said:

i have this syerr now with latest update:

Reveal hidden contents

1210 01:36:14672 :: CRaceManager::RegisterRacePath : RACE[20082] LOAD MSMFILE[d:/ymir work/npc/GM/GM.msm] ERROR. Will Find Another Path.
1210 01:36:14672 :: CRaceManager::RegisterRacePath : RACE[20082] LOAD MSMFILE[d:/ymir work/npc2/GM/GM.msm] ERROR. Will Find Another Path.
1210 01:36:14672 :: CRaceManager::RegisterRacePath : RACE[20082] LOAD MSMFILE[d:/ymir work/monster/GM/GM.msm] ERROR. Will Find Another Path.
1210 01:36:14672 :: CRaceManager::RegisterRacePath : RACE[20082] LOAD MSMFILE[d:/ymir work/monster2/GM/GM.msm] ERROR. Will Find Another Path.
1210 01:36:14672 :: CRaceManager::RegisterRacePath : RACE[20082] LOAD MSMFILE[d:/ymir work/guild/GM/GM.msm] ERROR
1210 01:36:14672 :: CRaceManager::GetRaceDataPointer: cannot load data by dwRaceIndex 20082
1210 01:36:14672 :: CPythonCharacterManager::CreateInstance VID[18103] Race[20082]

can you help me?

I don't think it's related to the last update, 20082 npc have model name "GM" in the npclist.txt but there is no model with that name.
But 20082 is an unused npc, isn't it? You only get that error if you do /m 20082.

But maybe that "GM" npc can be found in some older client because I remember some red-black clothing woman npc with a big asian hat called 'gm npc' in like 2010 🤔
Later today I'll try to find it.

6 hours ago, darkfun3 said:

Hello i have managed to fix my problem with the connection refused by using the chmod/chown -R 777 on the server files directories. Now i am facing another error where i am able to login into the game and kicked out after char select.I have checked all cores about any error but the only error there was in the db  

If anyone can help me i would gladly appreciate it 

Thanks in advance

If you had to use chmod/chown -R 777 then you didn't extract the serverfile in a normal way with tar -xf command.
Lots of people extract it via winrar in windows and upload the thousands file via ftp but that's a really bad approach.

It is not a problem, this just says you don't have postfix in your tables so it uses the default configaration (no postfix). 
A postfix is like tablename --> tablename_something (the something is the postfix)

This is again not an error, rather a notice. You get this when you stops a channel. The error can be if you your channels are crashing but you would probably said it to me. Anyway check if you channels are running via ps command. Just write ps in the freebsd console.

If your channels are crashing then you have to figure out why they are crashing. You can use gdb.

If all channels all cores are up then it is a networking error that you get kicked after charselect. Maybe you used a PROXY_IP in your local machine and forgot to remove it in your vps. Or your vps actually have private IP and actually needs PROXY_IP set (Google Cloud, AWS for example because those are not traditional vps but some kind of virtualisation like you do with virtualbox)

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

I've been testing the source you have provided to the community and i can say it's one of the best free releases out there. There are a few bugs here and there but they are nothing major. I will be trying to fix some of them and post back here with the code. Once again thank you for this release and everyone else who has contributed to these files.

• Metin2 Dev 1
  • Love 4

I've found a bug while dismounting mounts. After you dismount there is 2-3s lag, you can't chat/use autopots or do anything in general for 2-3seconds.

https://metin2.download/picture/ms5892vEeoPqZi6LWIkvHSS0s5XYcqid/.gif

Edited by Metin2 Dev

• Premium
6 minutes ago, Verflucht said:

I've found a bug while dismounting mounts. After you dismount there is 2-3s lag, you can't chat/use autopots or do anything in general for 2-3seconds.

https://metin2.download/picture/ms5892vEeoPqZi6LWIkvHSS0s5XYcqid/.gif

Sadly, this is nota  bug which is only in THIS source. You can find it in every unmodified sources... :c

I dont know how to fix it, i think an another mount system will solve this bug

If i remember right, this sytem  will solve it 😄

Edited by Metin2 Dev

Ulthar

• Contributor
12 minutes ago, Arvydas said:

No, but when I put the server file on a vps, I want to select during installation to make it faster.

I see, for your hosting to make the process shorter.

Well, you can create a changelang.sh and do the file renames with it, you can also do an sql query in it to change the database common/locale.

Not impossible to do but probably takes some time. Good luck 🙂 

• Contributor
11 minutes ago, Argentina said:

1.png

you are editing a file in the root folder path in the video but nothing.

cd /root/ ?????????????????

Enable hidden files in the settings.

But that db: could not connect have nothing to do with editing an alias command.

Edited by Metin2 Dev

19 minutes ago, TMP4 said:

Enable hidden files in the settings.

But that db: could not connect have nothing to do with editing an alias command.

You help me to configure the file and I organize a part but it does not connect me.

2.png

3.png

Edited by Metin2 Dev

• Contributor
10 minutes ago, metin222 said:

You help me to configure the file and I organize a part but it does not connect me.

2.png

3.png

PUBLIC_IP and INTERNAL_IP token is not exists, not valid, you don't need those there.
To your previous post, Port 15000 is DB, check if that's running. You can use the ps command.

Edited by Metin2 Dev

• Contributor
7 hours ago, TonisBoss said:

How to install these files on vps or dedicated server?

On 11/30/2021 at 3:07 PM, TMP4 said:

I'm not planning to make a video but the steps are:

1. Buy a VPS with FreeBSD13.0
  2. Enable root login in etc/ssh/sshd_config edit "#PermitRootLogin no" to "PermitRootLogin yes", then reboot or /etc/rc.d/sshd restart
  3. pkg install mysql55-server python27 (it will ask to install tke pkg itself too, type yes)
  4. add mysql_enable="yes" to /etc/rc.conf then reboot or start mysql via service mysql-server start
  5. Upload the metin2_server+src.tar.gz to /usr and cd /usr then tar -xf metin2_server+src.tar.gz
  6. Stop mysql via service mysql-server stop, delete the empty var/db/mysql folder and upload the metin2_mysql.tar.gz to /var/db and cd /var/db then tar -xf metin2_mysql.tar.gz then start mysql via service mysql-server start or you can reboot too (You can install the database via the provided mysql_dump_too and run queries if you prefer that way)
  7. If you have 32bit system then install the packages mentioned in Libs.txt via pkg, if you have 64 bit system then upload libs to /usr/lib32 from Libs.zip
  8. Start your server via cd /usr/metin2/server && sh start.sh

Notes:

• Compiling only possible in a x32 system, but the server can run on a x64 system too.
  • The game & db compiled in FreeBSD13 will not run on older FreeBSD like 12 or 11.

• Love 2

Hi!

Does anybody has this bug?

When I first use Aura of Sword, the affect image is put on the upper left corner of the screen, but if I teleport and then use the skill the affect image won`t show, but the effect works(I get the hit bonus)

EDIT: I realised that CTRL+Q wont show the quest scrolls on the left side neither. After a teleport

spacer.png

Edited by Metin2 Dev

• Contributor
57 minutes ago, ezonyo123 said:

Hi!

Does anybody has this bug?

When I first use Aura of Sword, the affect image is put on the upper left corner of the screen, but if I teleport and then use the skill the affect image won`t show, but the effect works(I get the hit bonus)

EDIT: I realised that CTRL+Q wont show the quest scrolls on the left side neither. After a teleport

spacer.png

Sorry but none of your error appears to be presents in my files, therefore you did something wrong with them.

Edited by Metin2 Dev

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.