Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • 2 months later...
Quote

uiGuild.py(line:2035) __LoadWindow
ui.py(line:3089) LoadScriptFile

DeclareGuildWarWindow.__CreateDialog - LoadScript - <type 'exceptions.KeyError'>:'window'

ui.py

Quote

Body = self.ScriptDictionary["window"]

self.CheckKeyList("window", Body, self.BODY_KEY_LIST)

uiguild.py

Quote

pyScrLoader.LoadScriptFile(self, uiScriptLocale.LOCALE_UISCRIPT_PATH + "buildguildbuildingwindow.py")

how to fix it ?

Lets Go Yes GIF by The Lonely Island

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/5920-how-to-metin2-cython/page/6/#findComment-121532
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Error occured while running python script. Check syserr.txt for more info.

 

0330 17:05:06453 ::   File "<string>", line 5, in <module>

0330 17:05:06453 ::   File "system.py", line 185, in __hybrid_import

0330 17:05:06453 :: ImportError
0330 17:05:06453 :: : 
0330 17:05:06453 :: No module named app
0330 17:05:06453 :: 

 

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/5920-how-to-metin2-cython/page/6/#findComment-125536
Share on other sites

  • Honorable Member
On 1/5/2020 at 11:56 PM, HappyHippo said:

looks like those vids arent available anymore... 2020 is such a sad beginning of the year ?

I disabled those videos because GF was streaking every YT account 6 months ago kinda. I'm currently reuploading them on Vimeo, then I'll update the github repo with the new urls.

Edit: Videos reuploaded.

On 3/30/2020 at 4:16 PM, kalu said:

No module named app

You fucked it up in the source. Check PythonApplicationModule.cpp about how you renamed it.

Edited by martysama0134
Edit: Videos reuploaded.
  • Love 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/5920-how-to-metin2-cython/page/6/#findComment-125688
Share on other sites

  • 9 months later...
  • Honorable Member

I've updated the tutorial by adding a new branch called vsimpl:

This is the hidden content, please

 

This will be very helpful for the following reasons:

  • Automatic cythonization when you compile (via pre-compilation event)
  • Only edited cythonized files will be compiled, and not everything every time

i.e. I've previously fixed a bug in the main branch, so now only edited python files will be re-cythonized and not everything every time

  • Metin2 Dev 53
  • Good 12
  • Love 3
  • Love 31
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/5920-how-to-metin2-cython/page/6/#findComment-135192
Share on other sites

  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Honorable Member
On 6/24/2021 at 2:15 AM, Sword said:

You created a rootlib project with PythonrootlibManager.h/.cpp inside. It has nothing to do with my tutorial at all. ???

On 5/20/2021 at 9:18 AM, ByLost said:

You should include initrootlibManager, not initrootlib in UserInterface.cpp

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Metin2 Dev 2
  • Good 1
  • Love 1
  • Love 3
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/5920-how-to-metin2-cython/page/6/#findComment-140793
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
  • Premium

I spent a FULL, and I repeat, FULL goddamn day trying to solve a problem where I just received a stupid LogBox with "Trackback"  or "Traceback" or w/e the fuck with no useful information from the logs. 

I also contacted Marty, who advised me to use the vsimpl  branch which, sure, helpful, but didn't solve my problem ahah

If at first could be a system.py problem (just use his on the github probject), oh boy, what a rollercoaster it was afterwards.

 

First issue found was:

			self.serverCommander.SAFE_RegisterCallBack(
				serverCommandItem[0], serverCommandItem[1]
			)

this piece of stupid  code in servercommandparser.py, to be edited like this:

self.serverCommander.SAFE_RegisterCallBack(serverCommandItem[0], serverCommandItem[1])

and then in stringcommander.py:

AVg7o9A.png

don't mind  the debug strings (legit desperation at that point) but.. idk why there were those lines.  The file was just like  that, for 7+ years. It just worked, who knew it would break my mental attempting to cythonize.

The funny thing is with cython I can now use the launcher in debug mode (I can't without, don't ask me why, never actually needed it).

 

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Sad 3
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/5920-how-to-metin2-cython/page/6/#findComment-141924
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Premium
On 8/11/2021 at 6:20 AM, xXIntelXx said:

I spent a FULL, and I repeat, FULL goddamn day trying to solve a problem where I just received a stupid LogBox with "Trackback"  or "Traceback" or w/e the fuck with no useful information from the logs. 

I also contacted Marty, who advised me to use the vsimpl  branch which, sure, helpful, but didn't solve my problem ahah

If at first could be a system.py problem (just use his on the github probject), oh boy, what a rollercoaster it was afterwards.

 

First issue found was:

			self.serverCommander.SAFE_RegisterCallBack(
				serverCommandItem[0], serverCommandItem[1]
			)

this piece of stupid  code in servercommandparser.py, to be edited like this:

self.serverCommander.SAFE_RegisterCallBack(serverCommandItem[0], serverCommandItem[1])

and then in stringcommander.py:

AVg7o9A.png

don't mind  the debug strings (legit desperation at that point) but.. idk why there were those lines.  The file was just like  that, for 7+ years. It just worked, who knew it would break my mental attempting to cythonize.

The funny thing is with cython I can now use the launcher in debug mode (I can't without, don't ask me why, never actually needed it).

 

I made more testings and, I DID needed "funcData=inspect.getargspec(mfunc.im_fun)" because:
 

pkChr->ChatPacket(CHAT_TYPE_COMMAND, "lobby_application_update %d %d %s", bLobbyType, vecResponse.size(), szCommand);

that sent me, as the last string something like "0 1".

I momentarily fixed it using a delimiter, BUT, remember that if you wanna use inspect.getargspec, well, it does not support cy_functions (it does on python3 with inspect.getfullargspec though).

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Love 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/5920-how-to-metin2-cython/page/6/#findComment-142479
Share on other sites

  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello guys,i installed mailbox from @ Mali, but when i try to log in i have this error:

0725 13:30:07144 :: 
networkmodule.py(line:211) networkmodule.MainStream.SetSelectCharacterPhase (C:\Users\George\Desktop\WoM2\Binary\Client\CRootLib\Workplace\RootLib\cyTemp\networkmodule.c:3901)
system.py(line:169) system.__hybrid_import (C:\Users\George\Desktop\WoM2\Binary\Client\CRootLib\Workplace\RootLib\cyTemp\system.c:3889)
introselect.py(line:32) init introselect (C:\Users\George\Desktop\WoM2\Binary\Client\CRootLib\Workplace\RootLib\cyTemp\introselect.c:30467)
system.py(line:169) system.__hybrid_import (C:\Users\George\Desktop\WoM2\Binary\Client\CRootLib\Workplace\RootLib\cyTemp\system.c:3889)
interfacemodule.py(line:52) init interfacemodule (C:\Users\George\Desktop\WoM2\Binary\Client\CRootLib\Workplace\RootLib\cyTemp\interfacemodule.c:58471)
system.py(line:190) system.__hybrid_import (C:\Users\George\Desktop\WoM2\Binary\Client\CRootLib\Workplace\RootLib\cyTemp\system.c:4312)

networkmodule.SetSelectCharacterPhase - <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>:No module named uimailbox

0725 13:30:07144 :: ============================================================================================================
0725 13:30:07144 :: Abort!!!!

I added uimailbox at PythonrootlibManager.cpp, but when i compile .exe i have this error:

Severity	Code	Description	Project	File	Line	Suppression State
Error	LNK2001	unresolved external symbol _inituimailbox	UserInterface	

Any ideas?

“𝓐𝓵𝓵 𝔀𝓮 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓭𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓭𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓭𝓸 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓲𝓼 𝓰𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷 𝓾𝓼.” ~ 𝓖𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪𝓵𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/5920-how-to-metin2-cython/page/6/#findComment-150766
Share on other sites

  • Honorable Member
23 minutes ago, Jimmermania said:

Hello guys,i installed mailbox from @ Mali, but when i try to log in i have this error:

0725 13:30:07144 :: 
networkmodule.py(line:211) networkmodule.MainStream.SetSelectCharacterPhase (C:\Users\George\Desktop\WoM2\Binary\Client\CRootLib\Workplace\RootLib\cyTemp\networkmodule.c:3901)
system.py(line:169) system.__hybrid_import (C:\Users\George\Desktop\WoM2\Binary\Client\CRootLib\Workplace\RootLib\cyTemp\system.c:3889)
introselect.py(line:32) init introselect (C:\Users\George\Desktop\WoM2\Binary\Client\CRootLib\Workplace\RootLib\cyTemp\introselect.c:30467)
system.py(line:169) system.__hybrid_import (C:\Users\George\Desktop\WoM2\Binary\Client\CRootLib\Workplace\RootLib\cyTemp\system.c:3889)
interfacemodule.py(line:52) init interfacemodule (C:\Users\George\Desktop\WoM2\Binary\Client\CRootLib\Workplace\RootLib\cyTemp\interfacemodule.c:58471)
system.py(line:190) system.__hybrid_import (C:\Users\George\Desktop\WoM2\Binary\Client\CRootLib\Workplace\RootLib\cyTemp\system.c:4312)

networkmodule.SetSelectCharacterPhase - <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>:No module named uimailbox

0725 13:30:07144 :: ============================================================================================================
0725 13:30:07144 :: Abort!!!!

I added uimailbox at PythonrootlibManager.cpp, but when i compile .exe i have this error:

Severity	Code	Description	Project	File	Line	Suppression State
Error	LNK2001	unresolved external symbol _inituimailbox	UserInterface	

Any ideas?

1) You should add the uimailbox.c file in the cythonrootlib project.

2) You should add the {"uimailbox",inituimailbox} import in the pythonrootlibmanager.cpp file.

3) You have to be sure that the file is called&imported as uimailbox.py, and not differently. It's case sensitive, so uiMailBox may not work if the file isn't called uiMailBox.py

Edited by martysama0134
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/5920-how-to-metin2-cython/page/6/#findComment-150767
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, martysama0134 said:

1) You should add the uimailbox.c file in the cythonrootlib project.

2) You should add the {"uimailbox",inituimailbox} import in the pythonrootlibmanager.cpp file.

3) You have to be sure that the file is called&imported as uimailbox.py, and not differently. It's case sensitive, so uiMailBox may not work if the file isn't called uiMailBox.py

Thanks for your answer Marty.

1) I already have this : PROOF

2) This too: PROOF2 & PROOF3

3) PROOF4 & PROOF5

So... wtf ?? haha

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

“𝓐𝓵𝓵 𝔀𝓮 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓭𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓭𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓭𝓸 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓲𝓼 𝓰𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷 𝓾𝓼.” ~ 𝓖𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪𝓵𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/5920-how-to-metin2-cython/page/6/#findComment-150768
Share on other sites

  • Premium
5 hours ago, Jimmermania said:

Thanks for your answer Marty.

1) I already have this : PROOF

2) This too: PROOF2 & PROOF3

3) PROOF4 & PROOF5

So... wtf ?? haha

Check vcxproj & filters

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Good 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/5920-how-to-metin2-cython/page/6/#findComment-150773
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Honorable Member

The M2 Download Center may not include the last changes I've committed: 

This is the hidden content, please
 

In the last commit, I've added a post-build event that "touches" system.c. (in v2.1 it touches _RESERVED)

If you're asking why I've done this: visual studio has a known bug of not triggering the pre-build events after a "rebuild".

Edited by martysama0134
v2.1
  • Metin2 Dev 50
  • Good 8
  • Love 3
  • Love 18
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/5920-how-to-metin2-cython/page/6/#findComment-151028
Share on other sites

  • 3 years later...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.