Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Management

M2 Download Center

This is the hidden content, please
( Internal )

Hello,

This is the hidden content, please

https://www.bandicam.com/company/sdk/bandi_video_library/converter/

You have a video example on that I made. You need to make the encoding match. You can use Bandi Video Converter.

 

Result:

 

  • Metin2 Dev 175
  • kekw 1
  • Eyes 5
  • Dislove 1
  • Sad 1
  • Cry 1
  • Think 1
  • Confused 1
  • Scream 1
  • Good 71
  • muscle 1
  • Love 15
  • Love 144

raw

raw

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/22064-client-video-intro-logo/
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Management
15 hours ago, mackabro2 said:

Which program did you use to create the video or to convert it? Because whenever I try with my video, this error.

Like I said on your PM:

On 10/4/2019 at 11:57 PM, Karbust said:

You have a video example on that I made. You need to make the encoding match. You can use Bandi Video Converter.

 

I used Premiere Pro to to the video and Bandi Video Converter to encode with the correct settings.

https://www.bandicam.com/company/sdk/bandi_video_library/converter/

  • Metin2 Dev 4
  • Not Good 1
  • Good 3
  • Love 3

raw

raw

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/22064-client-video-intro-logo/#findComment-120615
Share on other sites

  • 1 year later...
  • Active Member

This is the hidden content, please

Hello there is improved Intro Logo Client video. Is made on define and some parts of tutorial are missing

You have and convertor in .zip

1. 
UserInterface.cpp - Binary source  copy 
BandiVideoLibrary.cpp 
BandiVideoLibrary.h 
BandiVideoPlayer.cpp 
BandiVideoPlayer.h 
Open your sln Go on Userinterface -> Right click -> (Add existing item) and add all 4.
Py part

Don't forget to import app
locale_inc.h binary source 
#define INTRO_VIDEO

 

Edited by Vaynz
  • Metin2 Dev 15
  • Good 11
  • Love 20
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/22064-client-video-intro-logo/#findComment-135577
Share on other sites

  • Management
2 hours ago, Vaynz said:

This is the hidden content, please

Hello there is improved Intro Logo Client video. Is made on define and some parts of tutorial are missing

You have and convertor in .zip


1. 
UserInterface.cpp - Binary source  copy 
BandiVideoLibrary.cpp 
BandiVideoLibrary.h 
BandiVideoPlayer.cpp 
BandiVideoPlayer.h 
Open your sln Go on Userinterface -> Right click -> (Add existing item) and add all 4.

Py part

Don't forget to import app

locale_inc.h binary source 
#define INTRO_VIDEO

 

I recently used my own tutorial to add on another client, there was nothing missing and worked fine.

Also added the define though, more useful that way, and able to disable on debug build.

 

I checked your editions, you only added the define though, what other parts of the tutorial that I miss are you referring to?

  • Metin2 Dev 4
  • Good 2
  • Love 3

raw

raw

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/22064-client-video-intro-logo/#findComment-135585
Share on other sites

  • Active Member
11 minutes ago, Karbust said:

I recently used my own tutorial to add on another client, there was nothing missing and worked fine.

Also added the define though, more useful that way, and able to disable on debug build.

 

I checked your editions, you only added the define though, what other parts of the tutorial that I miss are you referring to?

Missing part with add existing item :).

  • Lmao 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/22064-client-video-intro-logo/#findComment-135586
Share on other sites

  • Management
20 hours ago, Vaynz said:

Missing part with add existing item :).

tenor.gif?itemid=11800928

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Lmao 1

raw

raw

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/22064-client-video-intro-logo/#findComment-135617
Share on other sites

  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

i check now 

On 10/4/2019 at 11:57 PM, Karbust said:

M2 Download Center

 

Hidden Content

  • Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.
( Internal )

 

 

Hidden Content

  • Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.
( GitHub )

 

Hello,

 

https://www.bandicam.com/company/sdk/bandi_video_library/converter/

You have a video example on that I made. You need to make the encoding match. You can use Bandi Video Converter.

 

Result:

 

 

pff

  • Metin2 Dev 2
  • Good 1
  • muscle 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/22064-client-video-intro-logo/#findComment-144970
Share on other sites

  • 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Bot

Hello, my video loads without problems for like 6/7 seconds and then it crashes.

I used the codification of your video and it still happens, know why?

Spoiler

spacer.png

 

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Love 1

english_banner.gif

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/22064-client-video-intro-logo/#findComment-167190
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.