[40250] Reference Serverfile + Client + Src [15 Available Languages]

TMP4

1 hour ago, Halodorel said:

Only locale.lua and locale_stringn was public.

Item_names, mob_names.txt, complete clientside. I never seen all these in one place.

Its not hard to do the rest but probably takes a hella lot time so i respect him that he did and made the files public.

You can take original last 2013 or early 2014 clients in all languages from gameforge.. And you can too create from client basic translate for server with example java or php script from xml.. Then its not hard to make copy in all languages with same parameters..  Why do it the easy way when you can do it the hard way?......... 

• Not Good 3
  • Good 1

18 minutes ago, Summex said:

Great Idea and well executed! If you don't mind me asking: What where these files and client originally based on?

Read first topic... Current EN client by Sanchez.. Updated sources by Mali (kraizy.tgz so mainline or mainline_released, I think mainline-released) you can check more informations in all topics on this forum.

• Not Good 1
  • Good 1

Hey!

First I want to thank you. Very clean and Nice Files. I searched such a long time for this.

At the moment I am working with them, but I got one problem and i dont find the right answer. Maybe you can help me.
I want to change the maximum level maybe till 250. The Max i get is 120. Could you help me to fix this?

Thank you!

• Contributor
9 minutes ago, xExoDuuZ said:

Hey!

First I want to thank you. Very clean and Nice Files. I searched such a long time for this.

At the moment I am working with them, but I got one problem and i dont find the right answer. Maybe you can help me.
I want to change the maximum level maybe till 250. The Max i get is 120. Could you help me to fix this?

Thank you!

Yes, you have to edit the exp table too in constants.cpp because ymir-webzen only made it until 120. const DWORD exp_table_common

Edited by TMP4
  • Good 1

• Contributor
18 minutes ago, xExoDuuZ said:

I already done that. Also I set the Max lvl in Config to 250. (usr/metin2/server/ channel1-4 and game99)
Is there another option i have to set higher? After the test i only reached level 120.

So i just tested it and lv255 working fine. Edited the CONFIG, the exp table in constants.cpp and common/length.h:

PLAYER_EXP_TABLE_MAX    = 255,
    PLAYER_MAX_LEVEL_CONST    = 255,

Because common file must be edited, you should recompile the db too, but idk if that's the problem on your side.

Screenshot-1.png

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Metin2 Dev 4
  • Good 1
  • Love 1
  • Love 5

• Contributor

19 minutes ago, xExoDuuZ said:

Okay i checked everythin you said. But i got still max lvl  120. Idk if thats important. but when tiping start in my vm it says still max lvl 120. But i changed all and compiled my db again.
Still not working.. 😞

I edited the MAKEFILEs to move the game and db to /usr/metin2/share/bin directory. So when you compile them, your server should not be running because it can't overwrite the old game and db file if they're running.

Edited by TMP4

17 hours ago, xExoDuuZ said:

I already done that. Also I set the Max lvl in Config to 250. (usr/metin2/server/ channel1-4 and game99)
Is there another option i have to set higher? After the test i only reached level 120.

One think.. You can make only 255lv because you are limited with BYTE.. If you want more high level, you must change BYTE to INT.. Tutorial is too on this forum I think by Mali.. And last little think.. Change get status points after 90lv.. Because you get original only under 90lv..

2 hours ago, xExoDuuZ said:

@CunooYes I know, but lvl 250 is enough. I dont want even more.
The status points is something i really want to change, but thats something i first have to find how its done.

@TMP4 So, what can i do to compile the Db? Is there something i have to change in the MAKEFILE? Maybe thats the reason why it dont work.

Questlua.cpp

ch->PointChange(POINT_STAT, ((MINMAX(1, newLevel, 250) - ch->GetLevel()) * 3) + ch->GetPoint(POINT_LEVEL_STEP));

Char.cpp

if (GetLevel() < 251) PointChange(POINT_STAT, 1); // Yes 251 because you must set +1 of your max lv

• Bronze

Error (active) E0020 "CFlyTarget" identifier is not defined UserInterface 😄 \ Users \ XXXX \ Documents \ [40250] Reference Serverfile By TMP4 \ ClientVS19 \ source \ GameLib \ FlyTarget.h 17

Error (active) E1574 static assertion error with "set <T, Compare, Allocator> requires that Allocator's value_type match T (See N4659 26.2.1 [container.requirements.general] / 16 allocator_type) Either fix the allocator value_type or define _ENFORCE_MATCHING_ALLOCATORS = 0 to suppress this diagnostic. " GameLib 😄 \ Program Files (x86) \ Microsoft Visual Studio \ 2019 \ Professional \ VC \ Tools \ MSVC \ 14.29.30037 \ include \ set 57

Error (active) E0349 no operator "=" matches these operands GameLib 😄 \ Users \ XXXX \ Documents \ MEGAsync Downloads \ [40250] Reference Serverfile By TMP4 \ ClientVS19 \ source \ GameLib \ FlyTarget.h 74

Error RC1015 cannot open include file 'afxres.h'. UserInterface 😄 \ Users \ XXXX \ Documents \ MEGAsync Downloads \ [40250] Reference Serverfile By TMP4 \ ClientVS19 \ source \ UserInterface \ UserInterface.rc 11

• Contributor
5 hours ago, Ezequiel G. said:

Error (active) E0020 "CFlyTarget" identifier is not defined UserInterface 😄 \ Users \ XXXX \ Documents \ [40250] Reference Serverfile By TMP4 \ ClientVS19 \ source \ GameLib \ FlyTarget.h 17

Error (active) E1574 static assertion error with "set <T, Compare, Allocator> requires that Allocator's value_type match T (See N4659 26.2.1 [container.requirements.general] / 16 allocator_type) Either fix the allocator value_type or define _ENFORCE_MATCHING_ALLOCATORS = 0 to suppress this diagnostic. " GameLib 😄 \ Program Files (x86) \ Microsoft Visual Studio \ 2019 \ Professional \ VC \ Tools \ MSVC \ 14.29.30037 \ include \ set 57

Error (active) E0349 no operator "=" matches these operands GameLib 😄 \ Users \ XXXX \ Documents \ MEGAsync Downloads \ [40250] Reference Serverfile By TMP4 \ ClientVS19 \ source \ GameLib \ FlyTarget.h 74

Error RC1015 cannot open include file 'afxres.h'. UserInterface 😄 \ Users \ XXXX \ Documents \ MEGAsync Downloads \ [40250] Reference Serverfile By TMP4 \ ClientVS19 \ source \ UserInterface \ UserInterface.rc 11

afxres.h is external file and its come with your visual studio so open visual studio installer, at the right expand c++ options and just install all.

Also you can replace afxres.h include with windows.h, that should work too. (UserInterface.rc)

• Love 2

• Contributor
51 minutes ago, MRX said:

What is different between Marty Files and your Files?

are clean like marty files and have your files lycan to?

On 7/22/2021 at 9:25 PM, TMP4 said:

Well I don't think it is right to compare a free project to a paid service.
But if you have the money, just buy Marty's. It's 200€ afaik. He made several improvement in the source and having a good, widely tested files.
Marty's goal was to make a better metin2 files with improvements, some newer systems, my goal was to make a reference serverfile (free of charge 😉).

No, Lycan not included because once again, it is a reference release of r40250 files.

Edited by TMP4
  • Metin2 Dev 2
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, MRX said:

What is different between Marty Files and your Files?

are clean like marty files and have your files lycan to?

Why no one read first post??? 

This is free project made from Mali updated kraizy source and Sanchez client. So this is just clean leaked source from 2014! Only updated for bugs.. There is not Lycan, new updates, anything else.. Only base game from 2014 with some updates for code,, studio, compiler, bugs, leaks.. Translated for much languages.

Btw. Marty is strong edited source with some stuff and is not free.

• Good 1

Hi, first of all thanks for this release, it all looks really good! Could you tell me how to disable both clientside and serverside the costume system, the energy system and the alchemy?

update: trying to compile the source without touching anything with vs2019, it gives me 4 errors and does not create the file in .exe; can you help me?

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.