[40250] Reference Serverfile + Client + Src [15 Available Languages]

TMP4

• Contributor
19 hours ago, Pseudabo said:

@ TMP4 I thought it might not be a bad idea to change the command clear to clean, because in freebsd clear is for console.. Not too much, but can be more friendly.

Yeah you're right.

2022.12.19: - Changed the command name clear to clean and clear.sh to clean.sh just to be match.
              Clear command is used to clear the console output, now you can use it if you want.
  • Metin2 Dev 1
  • Love 1

• Contributor
4 hours ago, garofolo said:

Does anyone have any idea why when I add bonuses to my costumes they show duplicates?

32S6oQF.png

This error does not exists in this serverfile, therefore you did some bad modification i guess in uitooltip.py.

1228-103924.jpg

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Good 1

On 12/30/2022 at 11:39 PM, Ulas said:

If you're check ProtoReader.cpp can saw big problem 😄

string arSize[] = { "SAMLL", "MEDIUM", "BIG"};

Change:

string arSize[] = { "SMALL", "MEDIUM", "BIG"};

And have one problem 

myshop_pricelist doesnt work.

Sorry my fault I don't saw config db/Main.cpp in have 

g_iItemPriceListTableCacheFlushSeconds

11 hours ago, TMP4 said:

Yes but I don't have a tutorial and not gonna make one. However here's Mali's topic: 

You can check his project structure and copy things. 

Thanks but i found one more problem.

spacer.png

German Translation didden work, im tryed all

I replaced locale_string and did all like on ur readme.
b57d5fce-e757-4963-b596-516601049a45-240

Edited by Metin2 Dev

On 12/30/2022 at 9:39 PM, Ulas said:

Change:

And have one problem 

I already shared this in topic..

Btw. You must change dump proto too, not only source..

On 12/15/2022 at 10:47 PM, Filiq said:

i'm trying for some hours to put the serverfile on a server, and i just get socket_connect: HOST 127.0.0.1:15000, could not connect. i changed ips, ports nothing.. dosen't work anything 

syserr db

SYSERR: Dec 15 21:43:16 :: Start: TABLE_POSTFIX not configured use default
SYSERR: Dec 15 21:43:54 :: pid_init: 
Start of pid: 2080

Don't need sql_mode

Change
size(enum) -> size(Set)

Change
setRaceFlag

Change in MySQL value

setRaceFlag 'ANIMAL','UNDEAD','DEVIL','HUMAN','ORC','MILGYO','INSECT','FIRE','ICE','DESERT','TREE','ATT_ELEC','ATT_FIRE','ATT_ICE','ATT_WIND','ATT_EARTH','ATT_DARK'

5 hours ago, Pseudabo said:

I already shared this in topic..

Btw. You must change dump proto too, not only source..

Thx I don't saw 

Edited by Ulas

• Contributor
21 hours ago, AthenaBazooka said:

Thanks but i found one more problem.

spacer.png

German Translation didden work, im tryed all

I replaced locale_string and did all like on ur readme.
b57d5fce-e757-4963-b596-516601049a45-240

Please try again, german language works for me:

0104-212634.jpg

You can check the vid, I'm changing the lang to hungarian but it's the same for german, just use de files instead of hu: https://youtu.be/gzo6JK8_K9Y?t=481

10 hours ago, catiswater77 said:

@ TMP4small bug on Help window

I know about this one, there are other occurances when the thinboard windows sticks to the mouse. It's this buggy in every client unless someone fixed it somehow. No plan for me to try fix it, but if there's a public fix, I can apply if somebody give a link.

---------------------------

On 12/30/2022 at 9:39 PM, Ulas said:

Change:

And have one problem 

SAMLL is a typo, it's an enum so the word does not matter. Also size is unused column. I may correct the word, idk.
I treat this things like Easter eggs of Ymir, this is my favorite of them: 

Spoiler

K-perny-k-p-2023-01-04-214202.png

I will try to check & fix myshop_pricelist in the next days. It's unused but I know it never worked correctly.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
  • Lmao 1
  • Good 1

• Contributor

Mega archive updated:

2023.01.05: - Size column's "SAMLL" value changed to "SMALL" (Dump_proto's ItemCSVReader.cpp and DB's ProtoReader.cpp)
            - Fixed myshop_pricelist (needs item 71049), tutorial: https://pastebin.com/kNb0Zh7A
            - SetRaceFlag column in mob_proto was missing some value, here's a query:
              ALTER TABLE `mob_proto` MODIFY COLUMN `setRaceFlag` set('ANIMAL','UNDEAD','DEVIL','HUMAN',
              'ORC','MILGYO','INSECT','FIRE','ICE','DESERT','TREE','ATT_ELEC','ATT_FIRE','ATT_ICE',
              'ATT_WIND','ATT_EARTH','ATT_DARK') CHARACTER SET latin1 COLLATE latin1_swedish_ci
              NOT NULL DEFAULT '' AFTER `mount_capacity`;
            - Space between level and alignment (PythonTextTail.cpp CPythonTextTail::ArrangeTextTail)
2023.01.07: - Added locale_string.txt translation for "şŻ°ć ˝ĂĹł ĽÓĽşŔĚ ľř˝Ŕ´Ď´Ů"; (6-7 bonus).
Edited by TMP4
  • Love 2

• Contributor
6 hours ago, covfefe said:

Alchemy shows different values than what is in BaseApplys, anyone else noticed this?

Do you mean that for example the diamond type have 10 int in your dragon_soul_table.txt but a minimum diamond have 1, and maxed out diamond have 12 int? The txt does not contains the max value, the source does a calculation in DSManager::PutAttributes depending on the grade and level of the dragon stone.

If that's not what you meant, please explain.

Edited by TMP4

34 minutes ago, porexemplo said:
ld-elf32.so.1: /usr/local/lib/liblcms2.so.2: unsupported file layout

After install this files on a VPS with FreeBSD 12 x64

What pkg commands to this files on a VPS

I tried to update Libs with others and the error is the same.

Have you already installed lua 5.3?

if yes, install FreeBSD 13.

• Contributor
1 hour ago, porexemplo said:
ld-elf32.so.1: /usr/local/lib/liblcms2.so.2: unsupported file layout

After install this files on a VPS with FreeBSD 12 x64

What pkg commands to this files on a VPS

I tried to update Libs with others and the error is the same.

There are 2 problems here.

1.)

The precompiled game and db was compiled in FreeBSD 13.1 so it won't work on FreeBSD 12.
You can update your system to 13.1 or you have to recompile the game and db in a FreeBSD 12.x version.

2.)

Metin2 (game,db file) is an x32 application with x32 dependencies. Just like windows, you can run x32 applications on x64 systems, don't worry. The problem here is the dependencies. Pkg installs x64 packages (libs/dependencies) while Metin2 needs x32 dependencies. I attached a libs.zip in the mega archive with tutorial to install x32 dependencies manually what is a dirty method but it is what it is. There's no plan for me to port it to x64, that wouldn't be "reference" anymore and I may does not even have the knowledge to fix everything what needs to be changed during the process.

Edited by TMP4

2 hours ago, TMP4 said:

There are 2 problems here.

1.)

The precompiled game and db was compiled in FreeBSD 13.1 so it won't work on FreeBSD 12.
You can update your system to 13.1 or you have to recompile the game and db in a FreeBSD 12.x version.

2.)

Metin2 (game,db file) is an x32 application with x32 dependencies. Just like windows, you can run x32 applications on x64 systems, don't worry. The problem here is the dependencies. Pkg installs x64 packages (libs/dependencies) while Metin2 needs x32 dependencies. I attached a libs.zip in the mega archive with tutorial to install x32 dependencies manually what is a dirty method but it is what it is. There's no plan for me to port it to x64, that wouldn't be "reference" anymore.

Thanks for the elaborated reply @ TMP4

I bought a VPS from BF, and they don't have a 13.0+ ISO (I already talk to the team, asking for)

I'm trying to update the BSD to 13, but it takes a long time. Furthermore, I'm not sure if they blocked the OS update.

Should it work on FreeBSD 11 x32 ? Or I have to compile?

• Contributor
1 minute ago, porexemplo said:

Thanks for the elaborated reply @ TMP4

I bought a VPS from BF, and they don't have a 13.0+ ISO (I already talk to the team, asking for)

I'm trying to update the BSD to 13, but it takes a long time. Furthermore, I'm not sure if they blocked the OS update.

Should it work on FreeBSD 11 x32 ? Or I have to compile?

No it won't work on FreeBSD11. I'm sure it is harder to recompile it in FreeBSD11.x so do not downgrade your system.

My personal opinion if a hosting does not let you use custom ISO and does not update the installable os every few months, just leave. You gonna use 12.0 when 14.0 releases soon?

2 hours ago, TMP4 said:

No it won't work on FreeBSD11. I'm sure it is harder to recompile it in FreeBSD11.x so do not downgrade your system.

My personal opinion if a hosting does not let you use custom ISO and does not update the installable os every few months, just leave. You gonna use 12.0 when 14.0 releases soon?

Thank you.

Can you check if the shut.sh on your files are working well?

#!/bin/sh
echo -e "All Processes Terminated"
killall game db

I think I made this change, and it worked like a charm.

• Contributor
16 minutes ago, porexemplo said:

Thank you.

Can you check if the shut.sh on your files are working well?

#!/bin/sh
echo -e "All Processes Terminated"
killall game db

I think I made this change, and it worked like a charm.

The close.sh what calls the shut.shs in the cores what reads pid files for checking the needed pid to kill is original code. I think Ymir made this because they run multiple metin2 servers in one machine and killall game db would kill every server.

Only problem with the original way if someone runs a clean.sh that deletes the pid file.. 😄 So close.sh will not work and they have to stop the server in another way (like killall game db in console). Excluding pid files from clean.sh can solve this problem.

While yes if you have 1 server on the machine killall game db works fine, but I keep it original.

Edited by TMP4
  • Love 1

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.