[How to]Import GR2 animation into 3ds max

• Honorable Member

M2 Download Center

This is the hidden content, please
( Internal )

Hello, 
this script is available for some time already, but i didnt find time to do this earlier.
I won't describe everything step by step, all you need to know is in the video.

What software do you need?
- 3Ds max
- Noesis

Only thing you need to do is download and paste gr2 script into noesis plugin/python folder, that's it.

Download:

Spoiler

Video:

Original topic (on Xentax)

All credits goes to jayn23 from xentax!!

• Metin2 Dev 169
  • Eyes 5
  • Dislove 2
  • Angry 4
  • Not Good 1
  • Cry 2
  • Smile Tear 1
  • Confused 5
  • Scream 3
  • Lmao 1
  • Good 109
  • Love 27
  • Love 127

plechi-frost-dungeon.gif

On 5/11/2021 at 3:04 PM, .plechito' said:

M2 Download Center

( Internal )

Hello, 
this script is available for some time already, but i didnt find time to do this earlier.
I won't describe everything step by step, all you need to know is in the video.

What software do you need?
- 3Ds max
- Noesis

Only thing you need to do is download and paste gr2 script into noesis plugin/python folder, that's it.

Download:

Reveal hidden contents

Video:

Original topic (on Xentax)

All credits goes to jayn23 from xentax!!

Do you recommend using it also for skeletons extraction?

Like, for example, to use that base for rigging costumes.

Greetings.

• Metin2 Dev 5
  • Love 9

• 2 weeks later...
  • Honorable Member
On 5/27/2021 at 4:55 PM, hevemaga12 said:

How do you import an animation?

I can import any model, any mob etc. but i cant find how to load an animation over an already loaded model

While you importing FBX into 3ds max, there is an option Update animation (Instead of add model and update animation)

plechi-frost-dungeon.gif

12 hours ago, .plechito' said:

While you importing FBX into 3ds max, there is an option Update animation (Instead of add model and update animation)

Hello! thanks for your answer but i have a different problem, in noesis i see the gr2 modell, but i cant preview animation in noesis and i cant export it (if i export any animation nothing gets exportet, no file, but i can export the base model) How do i load the animation to noesis like in your video?

• Metin2 Dev 1

• Honorable Member
11 hours ago, hevemaga12 said:

Hello! thanks for your answer but i have a different problem, in noesis i see the gr2 modell, but i cant preview animation in noesis and i cant export it (if i export any animation nothing gets exportet, no file, but i can export the base model) How do i load the animation to noesis like in your video?

Do you select the animation 2x? 
You have to select it for a first time to be able to see it in noesis, and for the second time you select it for export

plechi-frost-dungeon.gif

Hello! So i managed to make it work (the problem was that i downloaded the script from the forum post and not from your post -.-" :D)

so its working fine now, i can export models with animation to 3ds max, but there is one problem left, some parts of the modell are loaded wrong, for example i load the alchemist and the rod gets loaded behind or i load an armor and certain parts get disclocated, do you have a solution for this?

• Honorable Member
5 hours ago, hevemaga12 said:

Hello! So i managed to make it work (the problem was that i downloaded the script from the forum post and not from your post -.-" :D)

so its working fine now, i can export models with animation to 3ds max, but there is one problem left, some parts of the modell are loaded wrong, for example i load the alchemist and the rod gets loaded behind or i load an armor and certain parts get disclocated, do you have a solution for this?

Unfortunately even this script is not perfect. Some models are imported incorrectly. What I do when model is imported wrong, is save model as PSK and animation as PSA and then load it with ActorX importer for unreal engine model format. That's working sometimes well.

plechi-frost-dungeon.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.