How To Unpack Official Patches

• Premium

What's the new ip? I didn't have the time to check, zz

"Nothing's free in this life.

Ignorant people have an obligation to make up for their ignorance by paying those who help them.

Either you got the brains or cash, if you lack both you're useless."

Syreldar

It does not work for me as i've changed both ip and port. I can connect, add a new character, generate the .xml file but actually when i try to extract those files it gaves me the error "Die Datei existiert nicht"(german) -> Data does not exist.

Does anyone know the exact solution for this!?

NabbHackeR™:

SERVER_IP2  = "79.110.85.79" #world and mark
SERVER_IP = "79.110.85.78" #auth
CH_NAME     = "CH1"
PORT_1 = 12205
PORT_2 = 11150
PORT_3 = 13900
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

It does not work for me as i've changed both ip and port. I can connect, add a new character, generate the .xml file but actually when i try to extract those files it gaves me the error "Die Datei existiert nicht"(german) -> Data does not exist.

Does anyone know the exact solution for this!?

NabbHackeR™:

SERVER_IP2  = "79.110.85.79" #world and mark
SERVER_IP = "79.110.85.78" #auth
CH_NAME     = "CH1"
PORT_1 = 12205
PORT_2 = 11150
PORT_3 = 13900

Stays on you will be connected to server and doesn't connect

What should i change?

• 2 weeks later...

i have problem with last patch pc3 and pc3_m...one skill dont work me,and i get this error in syser:

1104 00:17:58043 :: CRaceData::RegisterMotionData - LoadMotionData(c_szFileName=d:/ymir work/pc3/wolfman/skill/reef_attack.msa) ERROR
1104 00:17:58264 :: CRaceData::RegisterMotionData - LoadMotionData(c_szFileName=d:/ymir work/pc3/wolfman/skill/reef_attack_1.msa) ERROR
1104 00:17:58276 :: CRaceData::RegisterMotionData - LoadMotionData(c_szFileName=d:/ymir work/pc3/wolfman/skill/reef_attack_2.msa) ERROR
1104 00:17:58290 :: CRaceData::RegisterMotionData - LoadMotionData(c_szFileName=d:/ymir work/pc3/wolfman/skill/reef_attack_3.msa) ERROR

what is prob?

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.