Jump to content

Recommended Posts

 

Me works yet. Now I unpacked the pc3, pc3_m, icon, pet1, pet2.

Two new little snowman pets are coming with the winter  :D

 

I tried again and I get corrupted files metin2_patch_pet2  :(

 

Unpacked ultimate lasted metin2_patch_pet2, https://mega.co.nz/#!xVImDS5B!Jtg6exoOTq1_LwYRBBlYMitatouyX4Ft6XcSsylDAUs

  • Love 1

 

Me works yet. Now I unpacked the pc3, pc3_m, icon, pet1, pet2.

Two new little snowman pets are coming with the winter  :D

 

I tried again and I get corrupted files metin2_patch_pet2  :(

 

Unpacked ultimate lasted metin2_patch_pet2, https://mega.co.nz/#!xVImDS5B!Jtg6exoOTq1_LwYRBBlYMitatouyX4Ft6XcSsylDAUs

Thanks, but after trying and reviewing files, already I succeeded xD

  • 2 weeks later...

metin2_patch_pc3 and metin2_patch_pc3_m 23.11.2014

 

https://mega.co.nz/#!b1c3yY7B!2KBK1vubMmJvrfo3aEjwhm3rFaZNtgs1U4txM59jtXg

 

23.11.2014 is not really hard. This was before the update of the liveserver. Yesterday, there were patched the revised files which were collected by the betaserver. So this means this download is containing outdated files.

Files is from uk server when the wolfman was released on that server

 

However we will turn this around, how i've already said, i'm unsure whether this method (in this form, without changes) still works for the future.

If not, feel free to correct me.

  • Honorable Member

With the new contents(wolfman patch) the packets are changed at the character selection window.

So you can't start the client with the selfcompiled binary except if you correct the packets or you use a selfcompiled bin + selfroot.epk with changed introLogin.py file > def OnHandshake(self).

 

Like this:

http://metin2dev.org/board/topic/3541-official-unpacked-updates-metin2de/page-8#entry23656

 

I hope you see.

  • 2 weeks later...

can someone give me ip and ports for us.metin2.gameforge.com,i am use netstat -n in cmd,but there is alot of ips,i cant find correct...thx

 

What is so hard, really do not understand? decrypt locale_de.addr

  • Love 1
  • 4 weeks later...

thank You for this wonderful tutorial, however I got an error - I'm logging in and while going to the change character screen I receive an error

Run - <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>: 'SelectCharacterWindow' object has no attribute dlgQuestion

 

what do I do wrong? Thanks in advance for your help ;)

  • Premium

thank You for this wonderful tutorial, however I got an error - I'm logging in and while going to the change character screen I receive an error

 

Run - <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>: 'SelectCharacterWindow' object has no attribute dlgQuestion
 

what do I do wrong? Thanks in advance for your help ;)

You didn't anything wrong... You just haven't valid root ^^

Search dlgQuestion in introSelect.py and delete anything related to this, error should disappear.

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.