Big Notice

if you trigger core1 an notice_all (quest), you get big_notice in core2! please fix!

On same core everything is fine with notice_all. Big notice with /b is fine too on every core, only notice_all across cores makes problems. May there is some questlua_global part missing to give notice_all function false value everytime

€dit: i fixed it by my self. As i said, the value "false" was not givin' in the notice_all function in questlua_global. just add them and u good2go.

• Love 2

• Bot
On 9/18/2018 at 3:50 PM, Saito said:

if you trigger core1 an notice_all (quest), you get big_notice in core2! please fix!

On same core everything is fine with notice_all. Big notice with /b is fine too on every core, only notice_all across cores makes problems. May there is some questlua_global part missing to give notice_all function false value everytime

€dit: i fixed it by my self. As i said, the value "false" was not givin' in the notice_all function in questlua_global. just add them and u good2go.

how?

english_banner.gif

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.