Big Notice

• Premium

cmd_gm.cpp:1237: error: 'struct TPacketGGMonarchNotice' has no member named 'bIsBig'

You must do the following:

First open packet.h

Search for SPacketGGNotice and add the following variable:

bool bIsBig;

Maybe you just missed it :)

Problem solved, my mistake :D 

Thank you Alina.

Make sure that in cmd.h you have changed the SendNotice definition like this:

extern void SendNotice(const char * c_pszBuf, bool IsBig = false);

questlua_global.cpp refers to SendNotice() function in cmd.h which in your case may have the bool variable set to true and therefore displays it like it's a big notice which isn't the case :)

• Premium

linking ../game_r40250_32...
OBJDIR/BattleArena.o: In function `CBattleArena::Start(int)':
/usr/src/mainline_released/mainline_sg/Srcs/Server/game/src/BattleArena.cpp:247: undefined reference to `BroadcastNotice(char const*, bool)'
/usr/src/mainline_released/mainline_sg/Srcs/Server/game/src/BattleArena.cpp:248: undefined reference to `BroadcastNotice(char const*, bool)'
OBJDIR/BattleArena.o: In function `battle_arena_event(boost::intrusive_ptr<event>, long)':
/usr/src/mainline_released/mainline_sg/Srcs/Server/game/src/BattleArena.cpp:122: undefined reference to `BroadcastNotice(char const*, bool)'
/usr/src/mainline_released/mainline_sg/Srcs/Server/game/src/BattleArena.cpp:112: undefined reference to `BroadcastNotice(char const*, bool)'
/usr/src/mainline_released/mainline_sg/Srcs/Server/game/src/BattleArena.cpp:105: undefined reference to `BroadcastNotice(char const*, bool)'
OBJDIR/castle.o:/usr/src/mainline_released/mainline_sg/Srcs/Server/game/src/castle.cpp:800: more undefined references to `BroadcastNotice(char const*, bool)' follow
gmake: *** [../game_r40250_32] Error 1

I'm using mainline_released

€dit:

after gmake clean & then gmake I get new error:

OBJDIR/main.o: In function `ShutdownOnFatalError()':
/usr/src/mainline_released/mainline_sg/Srcs/Server/game/src/main.cpp:190: undefined reference to `SendNotice(char const*)'
/usr/src/mainline_released/mainline_sg/Srcs/Server/game/src/main.cpp:192: undefined reference to `SendNotice(char const*)'
/usr/src/mainline_released/mainline_sg/Srcs/Server/game/src/main.cpp:194: undefined reference to `SendNotice(char const*)'

Make sure that in cmd.h you have changed the SendNotice definition like this:

extern void SendNotice(const char * c_pszBuf, bool IsBig = false);

questlua_global.cpp refers to SendNotice() function in cmd.h which in your case may have the bool variable set to true and therefore displays it like it's a big notice which isn't the case :)

I have added this function extern void SendNotice(const char * c_pszBuf, bool IsBig = false);

notice_all in a function quest displayed big notice...

Pls repair.

SS: e9feae.jpg

ref

Please, repair function.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

• 2 months later...
  • Premium

compile cmd_gm.cpp
cmd_gm.cpp:1257: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion bef                              ore '(' token
cmd_gm.cpp:1258: error: expected unqualified-id before '{' token
cmd_gm.cpp: In function 'void do_set_stat(CHARACTER*, const char*, int, int)':
cmd_gm.cpp:3939: warning: NULL used in arithmetic
gmake: *** [OBJDIR/cmd_gm.o] Error 1
root@host:/usr/src/mainline_released/mainline_sg/Srcs/Server/game/src # gmake
compile cmd_gm.cpp
cmd_gm.cpp:1257: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before '(' token
cmd_gm.cpp:1258: error: expected unqualified-id before '{' token
cmd_gm.cpp: In function 'void do_set_stat(CHARACTER*, const char*, int, int)':
cmd_gm.cpp:3939: warning: NULL used in arithmetic
gmake: *** [OBJDIR/cmd_gm.o] Error 1
root@host:/usr/src/mainline_released/mainline_sg/Srcs/Server/game/src #

Please help me.

Facepalm Ales ^^^^ use brain

• Love 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 5/4/2015 at 4:38 AM, .Avenue™ said:

OBJDIR/BattleArena.o: In function `CBattleArena::Start(int)':
/usr/src/mainline_released/mainline_sg/Srcs/Server/game/src/BattleArena.cpp:247: undefined reference to `BroadcastNotice(char const*, bool)'
/usr/src/mainline_released/mainline_sg/Srcs/Server/game/src/BattleArena.cpp:248: undefined reference to `BroadcastNotice(char const*, bool)'
OBJDIR/BattleArena.o: In function `battle_arena_event(boost::intrusive_ptr<event>, long)':
/usr/src/mainline_released/mainline_sg/Srcs/Server/game/src/BattleArena.cpp:122: undefined reference to `BroadcastNotice(char const*, bool)'
/usr/src/mainline_released/mainline_sg/Srcs/Server/game/src/BattleArena.cpp:112: undefined reference to `BroadcastNotice(char const*, bool)'
/usr/src/mainline_released/mainline_sg/Srcs/Server/game/src/BattleArena.cpp:105: undefined reference to `BroadcastNotice(char const*, bool)'
OBJDIR/castle.o:/usr/src/mainline_released/mainline_sg/Srcs/Server/game/src/castle.cpp:800: more undefined references to `BroadcastNotice(char const*, bool)' follow

I'm using mainline_released

€dit:

after gmake clean & then gmake I get new error:

OBJDIR/main.o: In function `ShutdownOnFatalError()':
/usr/src/mainline_released/mainline_sg/Srcs/Server/game/src/main.cpp:190: undefined reference to `SendNotice(char const*)'
/usr/src/mainline_released/mainline_sg/Srcs/Server/game/src/main.cpp:192: undefined reference to `SendNotice(char const*)'
/usr/src/mainline_released/mainline_sg/Srcs/Server/game/src/main.cpp:194: undefined reference to `SendNotice(char const*)'

same up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 1 year later...
La 05.04.2015 la 18:51, Alina a spus:

Please send me screenshots or code quotes from the changes you made. Most likely you missed something accidentally :) 

Hii,i install this succesfully,but one problem,i have in quests something like this with colors ,noticeall : Player x kill boss x

When that notice is showed,it's showed like in /b command,it's not good like that,any solution ? Sorry for my eng :D

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.