Stones stackfix (Refinable and stackable stones)

Mitachi

• Developer

This is the hidden content, please

Metin2 Download or
or

Hi guys, some people asked me for help with this trivial problem, so today I decided to release it.
Now you can stack the stones and upgrade them. (obviously you did to changes the flag fields from item_proto server)

Edited by Mitachi
  • Metin2 Dev 210
  • kekw 4
  • Dislove 3
  • Not Good 2
  • Smile Tear 2
  • Think 1
  • Confused 2
  • Scream 1
  • Good 64
  • Love 5
  • Love 67

503953077003354113.png

• Developer
20 minutes ago, TheLionIK said:

Yes, re-post whats already public for some years on other boards and also here on topic comments but write as if you did it yourself.

Awesome.

It doesn't take a genius for such a stupid solution, the only reason I released it is because it's not in the release yet, that already exists, I believe it., but doubting I wrote it with my hands is like delayed. I'm just simplifying the search for people with this problem.

If I release a $ 200 system that you will install with your dirty fingers, are you happier? 🤣 Users like you should be banned from the community.

Edited by Mitachi
  • Good 1

503953077003354113.png

• Developer
On 1/8/2022 at 10:40 AM, marinebun said:

i'm getting this error while compiling game

Thanks for letting me know, in my char_item.cpp I had another function, do this (now I also update the download)

Edited by Mitachi
  • Good 1

503953077003354113.png

• Developer

As I said, I wrote the fix on my char_item.cpp which is very different from the classics. Some inconsistencies have been reported to me, so I rewrote the fix on the mainline code. Anyone who has used it, please update the code. I apologize for the inconvenience
#UPDATED

Edited by Mitachi
  • Metin2 Dev 6
  • Good 2
  • Love 1

503953077003354113.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • Developer
33 minutes ago, Debloat said:

Hi, thanks for the release. What to do if we only want them to be stackable but not refinable?

The code is adapted to be able to refine them with scroll or blacksmith, if you simply want to make them stackable you just have to change the flag on the item_proto server.

spacer.png

in "flag" field, change 0 to 4 for all stones value.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

503953077003354113.png

21 minutes ago, Mitachi said:

The code is adapted to be able to refine them with scroll or blacksmith, if you simply want to make them stackable you just have to change the flag on the item_proto server.

spacer.png

in "flag" field, change 0 to 4 for all stones value.

Oh, such simple thing... Thank you for helping. I used to change them in navicat and they were getting back to 0. I should have instead do it in the item_proto.txt Thank you again...

p.s
And now the problem is... They can't be stacked by drag&drop in the inventory. I can get them in stack with command but it says "You can't add stone to this item" when i drag them on top of each other.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

• Developer
4 hours ago, Debloat said:

Oh, such simple thing... Thank you for helping. I used to change them in navicat and they were getting back to 0. I should have instead do it in the item_proto.txt Thank you again...

p.s
And now the problem is... They can't be stacked by drag&drop in the inventory. I can get them in stack with command but it says "You can't add stone to this item" when i drag them on top of each other.

• Love 1

503953077003354113.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi

I downloaded and installed everything, then i did run the gmake

the stones acts just like before.. nothing changed..

what did i do wrong?

can u let me know please what to do step by step so my stupid ass being able to install

Edited by asdasd1234

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.