[40250] Reference Serverfile + Client + Src [15 Available Languages]

TMP4

2 minutes ago, TheGamer said:

muestre su msm completo y verifique si su warrior_lord tiene GR2 con letras mayúsculas o minúsculas porque eso hace la diferencia si tiene diferente no funcionará.

msm before new armour:

Group ShapeData145
    {
        ShapeIndex            40182
        Model                "warrior_soccer1_Germany.gr2"
        SourceSkin            "warrior_soccer1_Germany.dds"
        TargetSkin            "warrior_WC32.dds"    
    }

mss after add new armour:

Group ShapeData146
    {
        ShapeIndex            41000
        Model                "warrior_lord.gr2"    
        SourceSkin            "warrior_king01.dds"
        TargetSkin            "warrior_king03.dds"
    }

item_proto value 3:

11990    E²≫oAu°ⓒ    ITEM_ARMOR    ARMOR_BODY    2    ANTI_ASSASSIN | ANTI_SURA | ANTI_MUDANG | ANTI_DROP | ANTI_SELL | ANTI_GIVE | ANTI_STACK | ANTI_MYSHOP    ITEM_TUNABLE    WEAR_BODY        0    0    0    0    0    LEVEL    99    LIMIT_NONE    0    APPLY_MOV_SPEED    10    APPLY_RESIST_MAGIC    20    APPLY_NONE    0    0    700    0    41000   <---0    100    100    4    0            

How i tell you , if for example now, change "41000" to "40182" work but "41000" not :V

KH.jpg

Nicks: Nazox Krone Nagato Yahiko Yakiro
Proyecto: Trabajando en el.
Compañeros & firma: DreamHQ  - 2009-2015 [Nostalgia]

18 minutes ago, nazox said:

msm antes de uma nova armadura:

mss após adicionar nova armadura:

item_proto valor 3:

Como eu digo, se por exemplo agora, mude "41000" para "40182", mas "41000" não :V

ShapeDataCount you have 127 right?

value3 is for the ShapeIndex so put another number that is capable of having some limit or something but from what I've seen you can put whatever you want in value3 for it and it's only used for the ShapeIndex I remember also having a problem like this one but I only modified the number and everything was fine.

• Love 1

39 minutes ago, TheGamer said:

ShapeDataCount you have 127 right?

value3 is for the ShapeIndex so put another number that is capable of having some limit or something but from what I've seen you can put whatever you want in value3 for it and it's only used for the ShapeIndex I remember also having a problem like this one but I only modified the number and everything was fine.

Yeap i don't check ShapeDataCount, and i know TMP4 tell me in the last comment,  but i was think he say me ShapeIndex not ShapeDataCount so, fuck shit, now i see i have ShapeDataCount 146 and for this reason don't work. Now i add new value and work all great!!! thanks to @ TMP4 and  sorry for messing up post and you @TheGamer 😉 

PD: if someone can remove my comments to clean post, thanks

The fix is search this:

ShapeDataCount            146

and replace with whatever you want.

Edited by nazox
  • Good 1

KH.jpg

58 minutes ago, nazox said:

Yeap i don't check ShapeDataCount, and i know TMP4 tell me in the last comment,  but i was think he say me ShapeIndex not ShapeDataCount so, fuck shit, now i see i have ShapeDataCount 146 and for this reason don't work. Now i add new value and work all great!!! thanks to @ TMP4 and  sorry for messing up post and you @TheGamer 😉 

PD: if someone can remove my comments to clean post, thanks

The fix is search this:

and replace with whatever you want.

you cant replace with whatever you want must be the count of ShapeIndex, as the ShapeData starts with the number zero that is, you have up to the ShapeData 146 in the ShapeDataCount it has to be 147.

Hello, I have this error when i change MakeFile and DeviIL(i can't dw files again i have modifications), i try put  -lssl -lcrypto but don't work >.<

clang-15: error: no such file or directory: '../../etc/libmysql/libmysqlclient.a 

• Love 1

KH.jpg

2 hours ago, nazox said:

Hello, I have this error when i change MakeFile and DeviIL(i can't dw files again i have modifications), i try put  -lssl -lcrypto but don't work >.<

you probably have the mysql version 5.5 and the @ TMP4 went to the 5.6 version if I'm not mistaken so to make this directory work download it in the new libmysql and replace it with the old one in the etc folder and don't forget to do the gamedep before the gamecompile

• Good 1
  • Love 1

• Contributor
19 hours ago, nazox said:

Have a look at 2023.01.11 changelog and take these files:

/usr/metin2/server/src/etc/libmysql
/usr/metin2/server/src/etc/libdevil
/usr/metin2/server/src/game/src/Makefile
/usr/metin2/server/src/db/src/Makefile
/usr/metin2/server/src/libsql/src/Makefile
/usr/metin2/server/src/Makefile (optional)

Be aware of symlinks and don't forget to make dbdep gamedep and in libsql folder gmake dep (because there's no alias for that) if you want to recompile that too.

---

Speaking of that etc folder, I may modify the etc folder structure to the ../extern/include-lib as most source have their folder structure in that way.
It's not changing anything, just folder structure.

Edited by TMP4
  • Love 1

On 7/2/2023 at 20:21, TMP4 said:

Mega archivio aggiornato, come promesso ecco la correzione per il glitch di DevIL:

So che l'aggiornamento precedente riguardava DevIL static lib, ma non è correlato a questo, ma a DevIL versione 1.8.0 stessa.
Se hai scaricato questo serverfile quando ho aggiornato a FreeBSD 13.1 hai il bug perché la versione pkg di DevIL era già 1.8.0 in quella versione di FreeBSD, quindi se hai scaricato il serverfile dopo il 2022.05.21 hai questo bug al 100% e dovresti applicare la correzione.

Il mio argomento di domande e risposte su questo bug:  https://metin2.dev/topic/30324-changing-guild-mark-problem-devil-180/  Lì puoi trovare un video e una spiegazione sul bug.

First of all, I thank you for what you do.

However, I think there is an error in the tutorial you put for the mirrod2db function.

By comparing the files and looking at the tutorial I noticed that in this point:
"Search 2x:"
"%d, %d, %d, %d, "

it is actually only the second search that needs to be modified, not both times

• Contributor
42 minutes ago, Nuzzo said:

First of all, I thank you for what you do.

However, I think there is an error in the tutorial you put for the mirrod2db function.

By comparing the files and looking at the tutorial I noticed that in this point:
"Search 2x:"
"%d, %d, %d, %d, "

it is actually only the second search that needs to be modified, not both times

Do you mean this part  "%d, %d, %d, %d, %d, " I say search for 2x, but it is there in 4x in the cpp? Yes, I'll clarify the tutorial soon about this, thanks.

Edit: https://pastebin.com/4HVQ7dRt

Edited by TMP4

15 hours ago, TMP4 said:

Intendi questa parte "%d, %d, %d, %d, %d, " dico cerca 2x, ma c'è in 4x nel cpp? Sì, chiarirò presto il tutorial su questo, grazie.

Modifica:  https://pastebin.com/4HVQ7dRt

Excuse my English. Anyway yes, because by searching 2 times without knowing where exactly to edit, it shows you MirrorMobTableIntoDB() and not MirrorItemTableIntoDB().

The tutorial is now perfect; it will be hard to go wrong. Thank you!

• Love 1

• Contributor
On 2/9/2023 at 7:54 AM, TMP4 said:

Speaking of that etc folder, I may modify the etc folder structure to the ../extern/include-lib as most source have their folder structure in that way.
It's not changing anything, just folder structure.

Meg archiva updated.

2023.02.11: - Libdevil, libmysql, cryptopp and boost was in the /usr/metin2/src/etc folder. I modified these extern stuffs
              folder stucture to the commonly used /usr/metin2/src/extern/include and lib layout. By doing that, the src
              folder moved a folder upper to /usr/metin2/src/server, don't forget to modify the aliases paths in root/.cshrc.
            - Libmysql removed, it was the old 5.1.35 version from Kraizy.tgz while we're using 5.6 in the vm. We don't need
              seperate libmysql because when we install mysql it installs the lib and include files too to /usr/local/lib/mysql
              and /usr/local/include/mysql. Now we're using that in game's, db's and libsql's Makefile.
            - Mysql 5.6 lib needs OpenSSL so OpenSSL libs linked in game's and db's Makefile. (Look for # OpenSSL)
            - Added $(MAINOBJ) to game's Makefile's clean command so you don't need to manually delete main.o after you
              do gameclean command. Ymir just forgot it when they made the Makefile.

To do this update here's a little tutorial:

Spoiler

1. If you use the VM then modify root/.cshrc content (check below) and reboot.

alias start	"cd /usr/metin2/server && sh start.sh"
alias close	"cd /usr/metin2/server && sh close.sh"
alias clean	"cd /usr/metin2/server && sh clean.sh"
alias backup	"cd /usr/metin2/server && sh backup.sh"
alias questcompile	"cd /usr/metin2/server/share/locale/english/quest && python2.7 make.py"
alias dbcompile	"cd /usr/metin2/src/server/db/src && gmake -j9"
alias dbclean	"cd /usr/metin2/src/server/db/src && gmake clean"
alias dbdep	"cd /usr/metin2/src/server/db/src && gmake dep"
alias gamecompile	"cd /usr/metin2/src/server/game/src && gmake -j9"
alias gameclean	"cd /usr/metin2/src/server/game/src && gmake clean"
alias gamedep	"cd /usr/metin2/src/server/game/src && gmake dep"

2. Create a new folder called server in the /usr/metin2/src folder.

3. Move all contant of /usr/metin2/src to /usr/metin2/src/server.

4. Then take these files and folders from mega:
/usr/metin2/src/extern
/usr/metin2/src/server/game/src/Makefile
/usr/metin2/src/server/db/src/Makefile
/usr/metin2/src/server/libsql/src/Makefile

5. Recompile libsql:
cd /usr/metin2/src/server/libsql
gmake clean
gmake dep
gmake

6. Recompile db
dbclean
dbdep
dbcompile

7. Recompile game
gameclean
gamedep
gamecompile

If you find any bug (for example related to the mysql 5.6 include and lib in the src) then report it to me so I can have a look & fix.

Edited by TMP4
  • Good 1
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, uncons said:

Hello,
How can I set the start and end level?
Also, which file is the beginning part in?

You can edit in Config max lv:

MAX_LEVEL: 120

If you want more  lv you need edit source. About min lv to start  i don't know the function but you can find something like this in others files:

BASLANGIC_LEVEL: 1

KH.jpg

5 hours ago, nazox said:

Config max lv'de şunları düzenleyebilirsiniz:

Daha fazla lv istiyorsanız, kaynağı düzenlemeniz gerekir. Başlamak için min lv hakkında, işlevi bilmiyorum ama diğer dosyalarda buna benzer bir şey bulabilirsiniz:

thank you it was hard but i got it done.
I got help from another forum.

11 minutes ago, ricardo1813 said:

@ TMP4hello friend. I using this files and i search but i cant find. Where i can fix 6/7 extra for can put in items?

Check if you have item_attr_rare in player (this files have this table),

So i think you have the source code, so try to put add bonus and change bonus 6-7 on item_proto, if you can't you can try this guide:

KH.jpg

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.