[40250] Reference Serverfile + Client + Src [15 Available Languages]

TMP4

@MuitoFumo Hi, There is a text document in the package where I found this info in the pkg_backup section. I don't know if that tells you anything or not.

MySQL 5.6 got deprecated and removed lately from FreeBSD ports and pkg repos therefore you are not able to install it via pkg install mysql56 or from ports.

You can still install it manually, you have to upload the attached package files to anywhere for example /usr/pkg_backup_64 then you can install the packages via pkg add command as:
pkg add /usr/pkg_backup_64/mysql56-server-5.6.51.pkg
pkg add /usr/pkg_backup_64/python27-2.7.18_2.pkg
etc..

pkg_backup_64 for FreeBSD 64 bit, pkg_backup_32 for FreeBSD 32bit (i386).

The attached package files extracted from the vm, they're located at /var/cache/pkg.

3 minutes ago, Vitya said:

@MuitoFumo Hi, There is a text document in the package where I found this info in the pkg_backup section. I don't know if that tells you anything or not.

MySQL 5.6 got deprecated and removed lately from FreeBSD ports and pkg repos therefore you are not able to install it via pkg install mysql56 or from ports.

You can still install it manually, you have to upload the attached package files to anywhere for example /usr/pkg_backup_64 then you can install the packages via pkg add command as:
pkg add /usr/pkg_backup_64/mysql56-server-5.6.51.pkg
pkg add /usr/pkg_backup_64/python27-2.7.18_2.pkg
etc..

pkg_backup_64 for FreeBSD 64 bit, pkg_backup_32 for FreeBSD 32bit (i386).

The attached package files extracted from the vm, they're located at /var/cache/pkg.

Yeah mate, its fine, ty anyway, already did the installation 😉

Dude tmp4 40250 files if you want people to benefit from it can you upload the folders in the metin2.download and mega link to mediafire? because otherwise the download in metin2.download gives errors or interrupts etc. mobile data or wifi/ethernet doesn't matter dude. it would be good if you add the folders to mediafire as well. this is one option, the others don't work. especially the mega upgrade popups.

@ TMP4

• Metin2 Dev 1

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.