[ Dead Download Link ] Vanilla Core 2.4.1 [ We Need You ]

Vanilla

Bugfixed version:

-> General <-

* Fixed empire chat to add the right colors

* Fixed a bug where people couldn't deal damage when riding mounts ("bug" with the vnums, now every mount is able to do damage)

* Lowered the vnum to use horse spells from the mount down to 20000 (so every vnum higher or equal to 20000 will possibly be able to use spells)

As I told you. Fixed version will be up today.

Invisibility bug is a binary bug. Not a game fault. I already fixed it in earlier versions.

Invisibility holds for 5 seconds or when you move/attack. Then the effect will be stopped.

xGr44en whatever aka Robert usw said that it is a Game fault and not a Client binary bug.

Bugs: "Replace when 101.kill with when kill with npc.get_race() == 101" Dont Works .

Bugfixed version:

-> General <-

* Fixed a bug where people couldn't deal damage when riding mounts ("bug" with the vnums, now every mount is able to do damage)

* Lowered the vnum to use horse spells from the mount down to 20000 (so every vnum higher or equal to 20000 will possibly be able to use spells)

Invisibility bug is a binary bug. Not a game fault. I already fixed it in earlier versions.

Invisibility holds for 5 seconds or when you move/attack. Then the effect will be stopped.

xGr44en whatever aka Robert usw said that it is a Game fault and not a Client binary bug.

Bugs: "Replace when 101.kill with when kill with npc.get_race() == 101" Dont Works .

when kill with npc.get_race() == 101

Is working.

Arena Manager syserr

ready_to_start_event: ARENA: Player err in event func ready_start_event

My setting.lua

arena.add_map(112, 8534, 101, 8564, 101)
arena.add_map(112, 8584, 101, 8614, 101)
arena.add_map(112, 8534, 155, 8564, 155)
arena.add_map(112, 8584, 155, 8514, 155)

arena.add_map(26, 8561, 8548, 8536, 8548)
arena.add_map(26, 8561, 8600, 8536, 8600)
arena.add_map(26, 8588, 8600, 8612, 8600)
arena.add_map(26, 8612, 8548, 8588, 8548)

@Sentox: It isn't. The server removes the invisibility, but the client binary doesn't do the same. Therefore the caracter remains invisible for you, but still it isn't invisible at all.

You are free to use the gamefile in other languages too. I'm currently changing the source to use the locale-file.

You can then simply add the 3 empire names and translate them in your locale-file:

Shinsoo

Chunjo

Jinno

• Love 1

We are the tortured.
We're not your friends.
As long as we're not visible.
We are unfixable.

@Sentox: It isn't. The server removes the invisibility, but the client binary doesn't do the same. Therefore the caracter remains invisible for you, but still it isn't invisible at all.

You are free to use the gamefile in other languages too. I'm currently changing the source to use the locale-file.

You can then simply add the 3 empire names and translate them in your locale-file:

Shinsoo

Chunjo

Jinno

Good jobs. That's what I asked for. thank you so much

Shinsoo

Chunjo

Jinno

When do you release the version with the global chat fix?

Vanilla do you see my video with the mount bug? I tried it already with another 40k file there isn't the problem.

Anybody else has the problem too?

When you release the version with the global chat fix?

Bugfixed version:

-> General <-

There you go

As I told you: Today ;) But I'm currently optimizing the new code I've written. It'll now handle - as I mentioned before - the locale-function. If there's no entry in the locale, it'll just use the english empire names.

There's a bit optimization to do so the code will be as fast as possible. If the next test works out as planned then it's going to be released.

We are the tortured.
We're not your friends.
We are unfixable.

Vanilla do you see my video with the mount bug? I tried it already with another 40k file there isn't the problem.

Anybody else has the problem too?

When you release the version with the global chat fix?

Bugfixed version:

-> General <-

There you go

Today, but when is my question è.è

Download of hotfixed version:

https://mega.co.nz/#!1wtWWC7K!QT5rEGPzigJShtMItL-ewH46y7PH9YgEJkpaBfQ_IeA

Have fun!

I've also edited the download in the first page so you'll now automatically download the hotfixed vanilla version.

• Love 8

We are the tortured.
We're not your friends.
We are unfixable.