use

quest test begin

state start begin
          when kill with npc.get_race() == 101 begin

chat("hello")
          end
     end
end

This is normally a bug with multiple kill triggers which is in every core.

ATTR_CHANGE_LIMIT is still the same, nothing changed. It's in seconds, not minutes.

In 2.4 101.kill or 102.kill ecc... was working.

In 2.4.1 no :(

One reason is that 101.kill is deprecated long time ago. The reason behind this is that two 101.kill-trigger will intercept each other. Two kill with npc.get_race() == 101 will not intercept each other and work without any flaws.

Additionally the double count was fixed. That caused the old 101.kill to not work anymore, but it prevents you from not triggering it two times like it was before.

Actually, yes, it is a bug because it's not intended to break the old 101.kill. But I don't see any reason to fix it because it was buggy before and there's no reason in using 101.kill.

@SirGath: It's clearly not the vanilla core's fault. I also use vanilla core and I don't have this bug.

pet.is_mine() is approved to work. I'll have a further look on that.

• Love 1

We are the tortured.
We're not your friends.
As long as we're not visible.
We are unfixable.

One reason is that 101.kill is deprecated long time ago. The reason behind this is that two 101.kill-trigger will intercept each other. Two kill with npc.get_race() == 101 will not intercept each other and work without any flaws.

Additionally the double count was fixed. That caused the old 101.kill to not work anymore, but it prevents you from not triggering it two times like it was before.

Actually, yes, it is a bug because it's not intended to break the old 101.kill. But I don't see any reason to fix it because it was buggy before and there's no reason in using 101.kill.

@SirGath: It's clearly not the vanilla core's fault. I also use vanilla core and I don't have this bug.

Can you help me?

Can you help me?

Replace when 101.kill with when kill with npc.get_race() == 101 in all your quests ;)

Hey I cannot find the command for the config where i can set the rates. I need the command pls. Can somebody help ?

Which rates do you want to change? Actually there's no CONFIG-option to change the rates. You can adjust the exp-table or edit the mob_proto to set exp/gold rates. And dropp rates can be adjusted at the mob_drop_item.txt, etc...^^

We are the tortured.
We're not your friends.
We are unfixable.

i think that isn't totally correct.

Double 101.kill of course intercept each other but  execute just the fist in alphabetical order.

I don't know if you manage npc.get_race() or it was managed already in the 40k rev but when i used 2089m rev with npc.get_race() there was a real problem with the execution of this function;indeed when you are killing a metin or a different kind of mobs all togheder, it didn't count every time the metin.

In a killing test , on 10 metin just 2 was counted.

Finally, I want to congratulate you ,even if i don't use vanilla core ( i have my own one), for your grat job.

Reguards Luzzo

Double 101.kill of course intercept each other but  execute just the fist in alphabetical order.

I don't know if you manage npc.get_race() or it was managed already in the 40k rev but when i used 2089m rev with npc.get_race() there was a real problem with the execution of this function;indeed when you are killing a metin or a different kind of mobs all togheder, it didn't count every time the metin.

Finally, I want to congratulate you ,even if i don't use vanilla core ( i have my own one), for your grat job.

Reguards Luzzo

I never had any problems with the npc.get_race() maybe it's already fixed in 40k, but as far as I know there are plenty servers running with 2089 and they also use the new way with npc.get_race().

And yeah, I know that one gets executed, but people want both to be executed.

Let's say you have a quest that's triggering when you kill the lv40 metinstone. And then you go to dt. Only one of both can be used and if the newer quest is first in the order (as you said alphabetical) you can't use the dungeon anymore.

That's just for example.

• Love 1

We are the tortured.
We're not your friends.
We are unfixable.

Reguards Luzzo

I never had any problems with the npc.get_race() maybe it's already fixed in 40k, but as far as I know there are plenty servers running with 2089 and they also use the new way with npc.get_race().

And yeah, I know that one gets executed, but people want both to be executed.

Let's say you have a quest that's triggering when you kill the lv40 metinstone. And then you go to dt. Only one of both can be used and if the newer quest is first in the order (as you said alphabetical) you can't use the dungeon anymore.

That's just for example.

Yes , i'm totally according you but it's always better have both.

As you said:

"you have a quest that's triggering when you kill the lv40 metinstone. And then you go to dt. Only one of both can be used and if the newer quest is first in the order (as you said alphabetical) you can't use the dungeon anymore."

That's the reson of different vnum of tower's metin.

I hope that's a reason for 101.kill and npc.get_race() even if ymir's code never end to surprice me.

Hey, Vanilla

I created this account to say THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FCK damn nice work :)

But i have the same problem with global chat, just red empire work ( by the way it looks nice ) and blue/yellow is still buggy ( u see the color code )

i use 2.4.1 and in my uichat.py is nothing, but why just red work ? i rly dont understand i think its because the core file

Edit 2:

v: rename syslog to ./log/20140612/syslog.00: No such file or directory
a some milliseconds lag occur if i see the message in putty, or my server is bad ? :D

EDIT 3 : :)
if u have auto attack on and if u die and respawn it still attack on metin stone without clicking something, its clientside or serverside ?

by the way nice work rly nice work :D

Vanilla i have a suggestion for the functions of pet:

When you use pet.summon(value, value, value)  the pet shows the name of the character who summon him.

Its posible do create other function for example: pet.summon_noname(value, value, value) and he dont show the name of character only the name of the pet?¿

Stesso problema per me.

Quando il tuo personaggio rinasce a volte rimane invisibile. E 'solo per me?

No, I only have that problem.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal