[ Dead Download Link ] Vanilla Core 2.4.1 [ We Need You ]

Vanilla

There'll still be updates. I've managed to fix the drophack for example. But they won't be released here.

The only reason I kept on this board was a agreement I've made. The other side didn't want to keep their words so now I'm gone. Maybe I'll find a place to distribute it in a safe environment for me. Stay tuned, I'll tell you if I've got new information.

you didn't answered me on my post .. but doesn't matter anyway

the Equipment function is bugged on fixed v2 .. when you click on the equipment .. it appears and dc's you imeddiately

Vanilla can you make for 2.5 a system like the LibGameSDK from iMer for your gamefile?

Because I think the Source of your projekt will be nevere release.

So I ask you "Can you make a system that we can expand the gamefile with functions and that very easy?"

As functions I meen Features that the Server make it more unique.

I hope you understand my bad English :P

• Love 1

Hi,

When I chose my character, I immediately disconnected.

My syslog auth:

Jun 30 15:12:19 :: InputAuth::Login : test(7) desc 0x28f9d800
Jun 30 15:12:19 :: SetLoginKey 2059892246
Jun 30 15:12:19 :: InputAuth::Login : key 2059892246:0x560a01db login test
Jun 30 15:12:19 :: QID_AUTH_LOGIN: START 2059892246 0x28f9d800
Jun 30 15:12:19 :: Create_Time 1401831630 20140603
Jun 30 15:12:19 :: Block Time -1 
Jun 30 15:12:19 :: SetRemainSecs test 0 type 2
Jun 30 15:12:19 :: SendAuthLogin test key 16416
Jun 30 15:12:19 :: AuthLogin result 1 key 2059892246
Jun 30 15:12:19 :: SYSTEM: closing socket. DESC #15
Jun 30 15:12:35 :: BILLING: ON test key 2059892246 ptr 0x28ca70f0
Jun 30 15:12:36 :: BILLING: OFF test key 2059892246 ptr 0x28ca70f0

I just install game with 4 inventory, all the core is OK.

HI I've a problem with the game.mysql_query function. I hope somebody can give the right syntax.

This is my testquest:

quest bla begin
    state start begin
        when 9003.chat."TEST" begin
            local p = game.mysql_query("select 'login', 'social_id' from account.account where 'id' = '"..pc.get_account_id()"'")
            if not p then return chat "FAILED" end
            say("Dein Login: "..p[1][1])
	    say("Dein Code: "..p[1][2])
        end
    end
end

The string is correct but I don't receive any output. As far as I know the right syntax for query tables is 

result[row][column number]

HI I've a problem with the game.mysql_query function. I hope somebody can give the right syntax.

This is my testquest:

quest bla begin
    state start begin
            local p = game.mysql_query("select 'login', 'social_id' from account.account where 'id' = '"..pc.get_account_id()"'")
        end
    end
end
The string is correct but I don't receive any output. As far as I know the right syntax for query tables is

Test with this:

result.row[column number]

quest bla begin
    state start begin
            local p = game.mysql_query("select 'login', 'social_id' from account.account where 'id' = '"..pc.get_account_id()"'" LIMIT 1;)
            say("Dein Login: "..p.login)
        say("Dein Code: "..p.social_id)
        end
    end
end

Try this:

• Premium

vanilla is now released on epvp. I hope this way it'll reach more people and I can publish further versions there.

Specifically german people as the post is in entirely in german I guess.

It's against the rules of that forum as you know, so in theory they can close it anytime as they already did earlier. I don't see the reason behind this switching, unless it's some kind of "revenge", even though I decided to not to participate in any community projects including this one after your ridiculous accusations against me.

You are intelligent but unfortunately you also have some personality issues and that's something you should also work on for your own good, because confusing friends and enemies, can be dangerous.

Good luck.

• Love 4

quest bla begin
    state start begin
            local p = game.mysql_query("select 'login', 'social_id' from account.account where 'id' = '"..pc.get_account_id()"'" LIMIT 1;)
            say("Dein Login: "..p.login)
        say("Dein Code: "..p.social_id)
        end
    end
end

Try this:

Hi ATAG,

your syntax gave an output even I ask for one result. But what should I do, when the result is bigger than one row? I try different syntax but no one print an output. 

Many thanks for your help

This is my testquest:

quest bla begin
    state start begin
        end
    end
end

Test with this:

result.row[column number]

Hi .Devil.,

thank you for trying to help. But you can`t compile that syntax and with "result[row][column number] you won´t get any output.

To be honest, shogun. You were hiding important things from me and that's something that's a fact and you know that.I do not holde a grudge against you and the reason I've moved has nothing to do with you. Am I not allowed to leave this board if I want to or do I have to tell you within details why I want to? Unlike you I'm not telling the story between us everyone to the broad mass. Please refrain from posting non-related content. Your personal issues with me has nothing to do with this. Oh, and I don't think I have a personality issue. But that's somethin I need to know by myself, I have nothing to do with you, so please stop interfering with thins that are none of your business. I'm still not hating you, you'd think about if you're the one with the personality issues here..?

And I've talked with the staff of epvp. As you can see. The thread is still up. It's alright, so don't worry about that.

@Ridleypr:

Check your quest-table. There the last switch time is stored. Remove it and start your server again. There you go!^^

• Love 3

We are the tortured.
We're not your friends.
As long as we're not visible.
We are unfixable.