Jump to content

[ Dead Download Link ] Vanilla Core 2.4.1 [ We Need You ]


Recommended Posts

+ merged all the exp tables to the "exp_table_common" which will be used by ANY locale. You can change the needed exp for 200 levels there.

who is the exp_table_common ?????

Gesendet von meinem iPhone mit Tapatalk

 

I'm using FreeBsd 10.0 64bit , and i get this error :

Shared object "libmd.so.5" not found, required by "game"

 

 

 

So I guess the lib "libmd.so.5" is missing... can you give me it please :(?

 

Nobody knows?

 

 

Have you uploaded the libs?

Hello, vanilla.

The bug in core or client?

https://metin2.download/picture/r3F9504x09DVmF8K988YXgTtGTP6KMUj/.gif

https://metin2.download/picture/r3F9504x09DVmF8K988YXgTtGTP6KMUj/.gif

p.s.

Please add functions in you core - "command core add in quest"

Example:

Client send "/ingameranking open"

Quest:

when cmd.ingameranking when

data = cmddata.ingameranking[1]

if data == "open" then...

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Honorable Member

edit.

 

"Nothing's free in this life.

Ignorant people have an obligation to make up for their ignorance by paying those who help them.

Either you got the brains or cash, if you lack both you're useless."

Syreldar

It is now possible to contact me in skype.

vanilla.mt2

 

But please beware that the skype contact is only restricted, if you have no clear purpose why you want to have contact with me, I'm going to instant-block you because I don't want to get 100 messages from people I don't know regarding the same questions over and over. So please, if you want to contact me, then have a good reason for it.

Troubleshooting is NO reason. If you have problems with the gamefile or anything else, then just post it here or via pm as long as it's regarding to the vanilla core.

  • Love 4

We are the tortured.
We're not your friends.
As long as we're not visible.
We are unfixable.

  • Premium

Please make a tutorial how i can use the game with virtual box or make it for freebsd 8.3 pls :)

 

This has nothing to do with Vanilla Core and why would anyone develop for an OS version that has no support?

  • Love 1

It is now possible to contact me in skype.

vanilla.mt2

 

But please beware that the skype contact is only restricted, if you have no clear purpose why you want to have contact with me, I'm going to instant-block you because I don't want to get 100 messages from people I don't know regarding the same questions over and over. So please, if you want to contact me, then have a good reason for it.

Troubleshooting is NO reason. If you have problems with the gamefile or anything else, then just post it here or via pm as long as it's regarding to the vanilla core.

 

Delete some messages :D

By the way accept me on skype(tolos801)

  • Premium

 

Help me i have error:

/usr/local/lib32/metin2/libstdc++.so.6: Undefined symbol "_ThreadRuneLocale"

 

This has been answered several times in this thread. You have to upgrade to FreeBSD 9.2.

I have a problem. I Use Version 2.3 on my local machine. 

But I have internal problem. so you wrote

 

 

* Bugfix: internal IP fix; If there are errors left, just set the IP in your CONFIG

but with which config option?

 

Should I just write IP: 25.x.x.x ?

Many bug in core.
1.  I and III inventory bug. Fix in source -
 open char_item.cpp and search: 

1
INVENTORY_MAX_NUM / 2

replace all

1
INVENTORY_MAX_NUM / 4

2. Char no delete in client 1-255 lvl

 

all my configs igno.. :(

HOSTNAME: channel1
CHANNEL: 1
PORT: 13001
P2P_PORT: 14001
DB_PORT: 15000
DB_ADDR: localhost
MAP_ALLOW: 1 3 4 5 21 23 24 25 41 43 44 45 61 62 63 64 65 66 69 70 71 72 73 104 108 109 67 68 80
#MAP_ALLOW: 113 184 185 186 187 188 189 193 179
LOCALE_SERVICE: germany
NO_PK: 1
VIEW_RANGE: 8000
CHECK_MULTIHACK: 1
ATTR_ALWAYS_ADD: 1
ATTR_ALWAYS_5_ADD: 1
ATTR_CHANGE_LIMIT: 2

__________________________________

TEST_SERVER: 0
HOSTNAME: game99
CHANNEL: 99
PORT: 13099
P2P_PORT: 14099
DB_PORT: 15000
DB_ADDR: localhost
MAP_ALLOW: 113 184 185 186 187 188 189 193 179 81 181 182 183 114 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128
TABLE_POSTFIX:
PASSES_PER_SEC: 25
SAVE_EVENT_SECOND_CYCLE: 180
PING_EVENT_SECOND_CYCLE: 180
LOCALE_SERVICE: germany
#NO_PK: 1
#MALL_URL: tecinteractive.ath.cx
VIEW_RANGE: 8000
CHECK_MULTIHACK: 1
ATTR_ALWAYS_ADD: 1
ATTR_ALWAYS_5_ADD: 1
ATTR_CHANGE_LIMIT: 2
 

Packet header errors are only a mismatch with the binary and the gamefile! This means that it's not a bug in the vanilla core and therefore can't be fixed.

 

Next: It's already known that the belt system has some problems when using an extended inventory. This is a totally normal behavior and if you don't want to use experimental bigger inventories, then just don't activate it.

 

Then: It seems like I'll have to rewrite the global chat. The public one does not seem to work so I'll have to redo it.

 

Lastly: The ban-command has been renamed. It's called:

player_ban

and

player_unban

They've been renamed due to the fact that /ban actually refers to a emotion and that's why it's saying you need the mask.

 

when i use this command  /player_ban is my channel down

I have a problem. I Use Version 2.3 on my local machine. 

But I have internal problem. so you wrote

 

 

* Bugfix: internal IP fix; If there are errors left, just set the IP in your CONFIG

but with which config option?

 

Should I just write IP: 25.x.x.x ?

Nobody knows that? 

 

And sry that I post that again but the Message box from Vanilla is Full and on skype there I get no answere :S

And the internal ip kick is my big problem, so nobody of my team can test the server.

dont work why?...

HOSTNAME: channel1
CHANNEL: 1
PORT: 13001
P2P_PORT: 14001
DB_PORT: 15000
DB_ADDR: localhost
MAP_ALLOW: 1 3 4 5 21 23 24 25 41 43 44 45 61 62 63 64 65 66 69 70 71 72 73 104 108 109 67 68 80
#MAP_ALLOW: 113 184 185 186 187 188 189 193 179
LOCALE_SERVICE: germany
NO_PK: 1
VIEW_RANGE: 8000
CHECK_MULTIHACK: 1
ATTR_ALWAYS_ADD: 1
ATTR_ALWAYS_5_ADD: 1
ATTR_CHANGE_LIMIT: 2

__________________________________

TEST_SERVER: 0
HOSTNAME: game99
CHANNEL: 99
PORT: 13099
P2P_PORT: 14099
DB_PORT: 15000
DB_ADDR: localhost
MAP_ALLOW: 113 184 185 186 187 188 189 193 179 81 181 182 183 114 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128
TABLE_POSTFIX:
PASSES_PER_SEC: 25
SAVE_EVENT_SECOND_CYCLE: 180
PING_EVENT_SECOND_CYCLE: 180
LOCALE_SERVICE: germany
#NO_PK: 1
#MALL_URL: tecinteractive.ath.cx
VIEW_RANGE: 8000
CHECK_MULTIHACK: 1
ATTR_ALWAYS_ADD: 1
ATTR_ALWAYS_5_ADD: 1
ATTR_CHANGE_LIMIT: 2

The binary to use with this core only needs modification to 4 inventories? (If use 4 inventories) to use the max yang does not need modification?
 
I have the following error with binary, my binary modification necesary for 4 inventory and long long in packet_points and packet_point_change
 
"Phase Select does not handle this header (header: 20, last: 17, 20)"
 
PD: Vanilla most users appreciate your work, if you decide to publish the source thinks that will be equally important that the publication of the source itself when it came to light, congratulate you on your work, you are a super machine!
 
Sorry bad english..

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.