[ Dead Download Link ] Vanilla Core 2.4.1 [ We Need You ]

Vanilla

Packet header errors are only a mismatch with the binary and the gamefile! This means that it's not a bug in the vanilla core and therefore can't be fixed.

Next: It's already known that the belt system has some problems when using an extended inventory. This is a totally normal behavior and if you don't want to use experimental bigger inventories, then just don't activate it.

Then: It seems like I'll have to rewrite the global chat. The public one does not seem to work so I'll have to redo it.

Lastly: The ban-command has been renamed. It's called:

player_ban

and

player_unban

They've been renamed due to the fact that /ban actually refers to a emotion and that's why it's saying you need the mask.

We are the tortured.
We're not your friends.
As long as we're not visible.
We are unfixable.

Vanilla when do u have time read this :
it s not for judging , it s just for helping you to improve:
this is the list of bugs i had till now with the new version 2.4

i repet for all, this is really not for judgind, it s for helping with a list:

-4 inventory doesn t work, when i press on them i m still on the first page of the inventory
 (exemple : i press on 3.Inventory slots --> i see the items i have in my 1.Inventory slot)
https://metin2.download/picture/JTP9bzOkuUudOgS6zn7ymfO0uC80raQi/.png

-Infinite times items
 (exemple: i press /i 19  ....sword lv 1 +9,  i can type it 90 times, i supposes it s because it s a 2 slot item, and we have max equip 180, due to the config 
  on the client side  from 90 to 180)

-Can NOT see item weared, even the costume system is "broken"  ( it works, i mean i just can not see the costume in the costume SLOT)
https://metin2.download/picture/9l0NxspZMvpI5BtN4ixssd5WjPs7w0f5/.png

-Align function in config does not work   
(exemple: if do you config align 500000 ,  you can t make the command  /set Test align 500000 or every numbers, 
after 30000 it can t go over)
https://metin2.download/picture/bxz5OyKLG2fZpBh6xJ9e38ZlDpd64FqW/.png

-Max yang function in config  work perfectly i just don t understand why after 2.140.000.000.000 yang i SEE zero yang
 (exemple: if i have 10kkk yang... i see yang zero.  but if i buy 8 times an item which costs 1kkk  i come back to see 2kkk yang 
 so it works is just client side this time)

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Love 1

Guys, Vanilla is aware of the bugs but a lot of them arent the fault of the game core. For the 4 Inventorys you need to change a lot of stuff clientside aswell. She will release a new version when she has fixed everything. Just dont repeat asking when the next version will be released or post the same "bug" like everybody else did before. Just wait and read. She propably is very busy at the moment so give her the time that she deserves ;)

• Love 1