[ Dead Download Link ] Vanilla Core 2.4.1 [ We Need You ]

Vanilla

He probably wanted to say locale_string.txt. And also, you're wrong when you say that special_item_group is for bosses' boxes.

It's a file that contains special item's groups, so that includes quest's items, effect's items as well as bosses' boxes.

Is there any solution? :(

Maybe it is a client bug... I'm using the 40250 test client.

Which Vanilla core are you using? The one with 4 inventory pages, or the normal?

If you're using the 4th inventory pages core, then you should edit your client, take a look to this thread: Metin2 - 4 Inventory Page.

Thanks for your reply.

I'm using the 2.4 with 2 intertory pages.

This is my CONFIG:

belt_all_allow_items: 1
empire_chat: 1
trade_effect: 1
ban_force_reason: 1
glass_enable: 1
glass_needed: 0
log_level: 2
item_floor_time: 5
ITEM_OWNERSHIP_TIME: 30
TXT_STARTUP: 0
MAX_HT: 95
MAX_IQ: 95
MAX_ST: 95
MAX_DX: 95
ATTR_ALWAYS_ADD: 1
ATTR_ALWAYS_5_ADD: 0
ATTR_CHANGE_LIMIT: 0
GUILD_MAX_LEVEL: 50
SKILLBOOK_DELAY: 0
SKILLBOOK_NEED_EXP: 0
SKILLBOOK_ALWAYS_BOOK: 1
RAISE_EMPIRE_PRICES: 0
YANG_MAX: 999999999999

Me because I made vanilla core?

Well, soon a svn repository will go online and I'll post it here. But if you start behaving like my work is for granted then I'll continue with making closed development on the vanilla core.

Btw. 2.5 is on work. For this version I'll continue development from the beginning (2.3) and do all the changes to 2.4 again one by one just to make sure everything's working without bugs.

Also 2.5 will mainly be a code shortener. I'll throw away many unnecessary code. It's a step into making the gamefile smaller. Less instructions => faster and smaller gamecore.

I guess the 2.5 will be the first version released along with the source code. But I'm kinda overthinking the "make everything open source"-thought just because it seems like people would cook their own things without any "thanks" or appreciation to the work done.

• Love 16

We are the tortured.
We're not your friends.
As long as we're not visible.
We are unfixable.