[ Dead Download Link ] Vanilla Core 2.4.1 [ We Need You ]

Vanilla

Sorry, got too much work to do >.<

There are plenty errors with the quest states, seems like the way lua uses coroutines has changed. Now I need to further adapt the sourcecode.

Some parts of some quests are working but for example multiple selects like in npc talkings won't work.

That's why I need to make some further adaptions, that's why I literally got no time for supporting >.<

• Love 4

We are the tortured.
We're not your friends.
As long as we're not visible.
We are unfixable.

@Ossiix if you want the internet be available in the virtual machine you should use 2 adapters instead of one.

First adapter should be set on hamachi and the second one on your network card. ( https://metin2.download/picture/L9FtTjsUIL5rpn0PhdDXM2m78o4T0pfE/.png )

That should work.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Love 1

When will the next version be released  Vanilla ?

It will be released when it will be released ;)

Just wait. In the latest posts she made she wrote that she is working in implenting some new stuff and to do so she has to adopt some things which will take a while. So everybody please be patient until we get further news.

I have the pet system in my server , and vanilla core 2.3 not working when i call a pet,please look again to the pet system

Thx for all this Vanilla

for me works just fine

My problem is this:

I set in my CONFIG :

MAX_LEVEL_STATUS: 105

MAX_LEVEL: 105

And when I give myself lvl 105 negative status apear :

14eav0j.jpg

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

Since no one ever decided to help me (even when I was asking) I'm now fully convinced that the community either has no plan on anything (and I really doubt that) or no one WANTS to help anyone. I'm still working on it, so please, don't ask the same question again and again, I'm still working. And since no one ever decided to help, it'll take more time.

I'm still thinking of reverting back the lua version and making no further additions, only bug fixes to vanilla core. I'm not in the mood to spent one hour after another on a game core I literally got nothing, not even help or anything. If I'm reverting, it'll take less time and then It'll stay on lua 5.0 and NOT be upgraded anymore (though I'll still develop on a core that'll run 5.2 and that may used for private purpose. I'm still not certain).

So please, don't ask the same question "when next version" or report the same "bug" (that only leads to misconfiguration) over and over. I understand that you want the new core, I want it too, but since those who know about the stuff decided to not help it'll just take more time. And I thought this project was a project FROM the community FOR the community, but now I clearly see that it's a project from me for the community.

• Love 1

We are the tortured.
We're not your friends.
We are unfixable.

Since no one ever decided to help me (even when I was asking) I'm now fully convinced that the community either has no plan on anything (and I really doubt that) or no one WANTS to help anyone. I'm still working on it, so please, don't ask the same question again and again, I'm still working. And since no one ever decided to help, it'll take more time.

I'm still thinking of reverting back the lua version and making no further additions, only bug fixes to vanilla core. I'm not in the mood to spent one hour after another on a game core I literally got nothing, not even help or anything. If I'm reverting, it'll take less time and then It'll stay on lua 5.0 and NOT be upgraded anymore (though I'll still develop on a core that'll run 5.2 and that may used for private purpose. I'm still not certain).

So please, don't ask the same question "when next version" or report the same "bug" (that only leads to misconfiguration) over and over. I understand that you want the new core, I want it too, but since those who know about the stuff decided to not help it'll just take more time. And I thought this project was a project FROM the community FOR the community, but now I clearly see that it's a project from me for the community.

some people decided to help you days/weeks/months ago we just never got an response or?

but keep up your work you doin it really gread

best regards Xunil/Lolor2

• Developer

We, between quotation marks, help how we know.

Probably about 60% of the community doesn't even know how to work with the source, and all we can do is give you suggestions, the others may be busy with their servers or other kind of stuff.

However, the fact of asking for the next version release, means that we like and we respect the work you are doing, that's why there's a donation button to your project, because, as you said, you get nothing doing this.

You shouldn't think we don't like to help, because we probably don't know how to help you.

when you return 0 and server doesn't boot:

unknown.png

Well at this time I actually didn't need help. But a few time ago I asked for help and no one replied, and now I asked again for help, and no one replied either.

I know you're appreciating the work, and I'll still continue of course. And I'd have nothing against it if I'd get help sometimes when I really need it. I'd gladly do the work and spend days off working on a new feature, but only if I know I'm not alone in this thing.

• Love 1

We are the tortured.
We're not your friends.
We are unfixable.

• Premium

I have no idea of C++ but I tried to help you in other ways and you know you are always invited to join wom dev group and get some technical help there even if we are developing different cores we can help each other.

The userbase of Vanilla is growing but those who can please donate something to show your appreciation for this work.

• Love 2