Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • 4 months later...

i have this error:

Error 6 error C2065: 'fxAdd' : undeclared identifier P:\Server\BEARBEITEN\client_source_speedy QQ\source\UserInterface\PythonTextTail.cpp 348
Error 7 error C2065: 'iNameWidth' : undeclared identifier P:\Server\BEARBEITEN\client_source_speedy QQ\source\UserInterface\PythonTextTail.cpp 348
 8 IntelliSense: identifier "fxAdd" is undefined p:\Server\BEARBEITEN\client_source_speedy QQ\source\UserInterface\PythonTextTail.cpp 348



			
		
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Is there someone active? I got a problem with client source... iNameWidth undeclared identifier.. 

When I put int iNameWidth in the code the error message is gone but the aiflag system isn't working... 

Edit: I fixed it ?

Edited by backtop
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Thanks, I always remember this system, but I don't know if I saw it in the official server (.es) or in the private one, but I remember that you can compare normal mob with aggressive mob, In fact even the green colour of the level feels nostalgic.  Thanks and sorry for reviving this, good job xP3NG3Rx you are the best. 

 

0d28e3bf7e2f0dcffef9e2076757e066.png

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal

KH.jpg

Nicks: Nazox™ Krone™ Nagato™ Yahiko™ Yakiro™
Proyecto: Trabajando en el.
Compañeros & firma: DreamHQ  - 2009-2015 [Nostalgia]

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.