Auto Lantern Effect

• Honorable Member

This will automatically add lamp effect(fire_ob-b1-013-lamp02.mse) to lamp objects(ob-b1-013-lamp02.gr2)

This is the hidden content, please

This is the hidden content, please

.jpg

If you use official packs, use these CRCS and skip register part

Spoiler
m_dwLanternCRC = 2288483325;
m_dwLanternEffectCRC = 3363030126;
  • Metin2 Dev 151
  • Eyes 3
  • Lmao 1
  • Good 22
  • Love 5
  • Love 54

• Active+ Member

you somehow read my mind. that's exactly what i was thinking about in the morning : that i have to manually place the effect for all lamps in the game. thank you!!

one question: If i already placed some effects to the lamps, do i need to delete those for this to work? @ Mali

Edited by SCOOB
  • Good 1

spacer.png

On 10/8/2023 at 12:18 PM, chairman said:

Hi, where should I use this CRCS?

PropertyManager.cpp:

#if defined(__BL_AUTO_LANTERN_EFFECT__)
    const std::string strFileName(pProperty->GetFileName());
    if (m_dwLanternCRC == 0xffffffff && strFileName.find("ob-b1-013-lamp02.prb") != std::string::npos)
        m_dwLanternCRC = 2288483325;
    else if (m_dwLanternEffectCRC == 0xffffffff && strFileName.find("fire_ob-b1-013-lamp02.mse.pre") != std::string::npos)
        m_dwLanternEffectCRC = 3363030126;
#endif

Btw @ Mali thanks, work great, but i have a doubt, when i put /x1 (day) the light is on, and you know how i can fix the effect? You can see the brightness, but the lamps look off

008b2334376474e087ba0d3c8567b39e.png

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal

KH.jpg

Nicks: Nazox Krone Nagato Yahiko Yakiro
Proyecto: Trabajando en el.
Compañeros & firma: DreamHQ  - 2009-2015 [Nostalgia]

3 hours ago, nazox said:

PropertyManager.cpp:

Por falar nisso@ Mali obrigado, funcionou muito bem, mas estou com uma dúvida, quando coloco /x1 (dia) a luz acende, e sabe como posso corrigir o efeito? Você pode ver o brilho, mas as lâmpadas parecem apagadas

I have the same problem, whether day or night the flashlights have the effect...

On 10/12/2023 at 1:05 AM, Marcos17 said:

I have the same problem, whether day or night the flashlights have the effect...

Someone?

KH.jpg

On 11/10/2023 at 21:59, nazox said:

PropertyManager.cpp:

A proposito@Mali _ grazie, funziona benissimo, ma ho un dubbio, quando metto /x1 (giorno) la luce è accesa, e sai come posso risolvere l'effetto? Puoi vedere la luminosità, ma le lampade sembrano spente

Have you change in fire_ob-b1-013-lamp02.mse? you must add DayType    DAY or  DayType    NIGHT under "BoundingSpherePosition" 

• Good 1
  • Love 1

19 hours ago, LoKnarash said:

Have you change in fire_ob-b1-013-lamp02.mse? you must add DayType    DAY or  DayType    NIGHT under "BoundingSpherePosition" 

Thanks i don't read this post from Mali, my fault.

• Metin2 Dev 1

KH.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/21/2023 at 3:01 PM, SussyFlore96 said:

Guys, one small question. It seems that it's working only for B1 map (chunjo town), but not for other maps as well.
Also it's being switched off and on wheter I'm using night more or not.

Strange things 😄

Is it possible that my other maps use other lamp objects rather than 'ob-b1-013-lamp02.gr2'?

Yes it is. In c1 and a1 map, there is used "obj-0010.gr2" with "fire_obj-0010.mse" 

• 2 months later...

I have the same problem of the last time, in day and night the lantern is on, i try add with crc, without crc, reinstaling 10 times the system and reinstall the system DayType, compare with other guys from this post working but i can't, i try to add effect with World Editor but idk, any idea?, thanks. 🙂

KH.jpg

1 hour ago, nazox said:

I have the same problem of the last time, in day and night the lantern is on, i try add with crc, without crc, reinstaling 10 times the system and reinstall the system DayType, compare with other guys from this post working but i can't, i try to add effect with World Editor but idk, any idea?, thanks. 🙂

I can implement one or the other, apparently few or no one has managed to implement both.

5 minutes ago, Marcos17 said:

I can implement one or the other, apparently few or no one has managed to implement both.

I can't try to fix all kingdoms because I can't work this system,  I think the problem for me is from DayType system because I have DayType NIGHT on BoundingSpherePosition but doesn't work. So sorry I can't help you with other kingdoms xD

KH.jpg

12 hours ago, nazox said:

I can't try to fix all kingdoms because I can't work this system,  I think the problem for me is from DayType system because I have DayType NIGHT on BoundingSpherePosition but doesn't work. So sorry I can't help you with other kingdoms xD

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Metin2 Dev 2

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.