More extended /reload commands

Ulthar

• Premium

This is the hidden content, please

Metin2 Download or

Hello everyone!

Ofc, without the base tutorial, i cannot search for it in a random metin source.
The base tutorial:

Thank You again, masodikbela!!!

So here is my stuffs:

Proofs:

Some last words:

The WHOLE system is !NOT! mine! I "just" made a tutorial for it, cuz i cannot find it on any forums.
Where i found this extended reload commands, there was a bug, when you reloaded the item proto/mobproto, you just got disconnected, but after reconnect, everything is working again.
I dont really know how i fixed it, (XDD) but its working.
(And i think im not stealing anything, because noone selling it or something like this. (If I know it right) )

if you missing something, TELL ME!!! I will update the post.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Metin2 Dev 81
  • kekw 3
  • Eyes 2
  • Dislove 1
  • Lmao 1
  • Good 23
  • Love 1
  • Love 29

Ulthar

• Premium
1 minute ago, TAUMP said:

I did once on live server /reload everyone has changed items in real time ex auto potion as FMS.

Hm..

This "feature" is for help you a lot in development state. After on a live server, i think you dont need to do any reload command, cuz you have a "test" server. For my side, i do it like this. 😄
Thanks for your comment

Ulthar

• Contributor
2 hours ago, TAUMP said:

I did once on live server /reload everyone has changed items in real time ex auto potion as FMS.

@Ulthar

I'm not 100% sure but that happens when your item_proto's row count changed, ex. you added or removed an item.

But that's a legacy and independent bug, not caused by Ulthar's or masodikbela's release.

• Good 1
  • Love 1

• Premium
21 hours ago, TMP4 said:

I'm not 100% sure but that happens when your item_proto's row count changed, ex. you added or removed an item.

But that's a legacy and independent bug, not caused by Ulthar's or masodikbela's release.

This is because every CItem holds a pointer to the original proto vector (in TItemTable const * m_pProto), which if changes due to relocation or just reordering because of itemID change would obviously cause trouble.

Edited by masodikbela
  • Good 2

The one and only UI programming guideline

• 9 months later...
  • Premium
On 4/11/2022 at 6:27 PM, Th1Doose said:

Try to remove something from a monster and then do reload drop, will it remove or will keep it there until you restart the client??

It will keep, cuz the system send the information about drops to the client once. You can fix it, i found a post about it.

Ulthar

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.