Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Active Member

First of all ... thank you for the tutorial

 

Second ... when I write /usr/sbin/pkg I become the following error

eEq0f.png

Settings->Network->Attached to: NAT->OK

;)

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Makefile:127: recipe for target '../game_r40267_64' failed
gmake[1]: *** [../game_r40267_64] Error 1
gmake[1]: Leaving directory '/usr/home/Server/game/src'
Makefile:60: recipe for target 'all' failed
gmake: *** [all] Error 2
 
 
I dont have any idea why this happening

Description:

Today's New Year's eve, and I felt that I should help the people who can't compile the gamecore/db on FreeBSD, because of the library mess that's usually going on - most people compile DevIL, mysqlclient etc from the ports collection, as this takes a lot of time, hardware resources, and even knowledge for some.

 

Given this situation, I've decided to compile from the official sources of all the required libraries, and tidy a bit up the all lib-includes files, by putting them all into the Extern folder (link below). This allows to brush away some stuff from the Server folder:

 

(Yay, it's so clean and shiny  :wub: )

MhSYd.png

 

I've also changed the makefiles according to the needs (link also below).

 

This pre-done stuff should easy the process of compilation a lot for others, not to mention that it should work on all branches (I'm gonna test this next year lol  :rolleyes: )

 

Usage:

  • Decompress your Server folder from your favourite branch, and upload it to a FreeBSD machine, which has gmake, makedepend and python installed. Nothing more is needed (except for gcc/g++ ofc).
  • Upload the Extern.tgz archive into the same folder where you put the Server folder, and extract it.
  • Patch the Makefiles in the Server folder with the ones from Makefiles.zip.
  • Compile using gmake / gmake all / gmake game / gmake db from within the Server folder.

Video (da n00b prooph part):

 

Note: my English pronounciation isn't that great; I'll be adding subtitles asap.

 

Downloads:

Extern.tgz: https://mega.co.nz/#!EZMzxD4R!w1HSgj5F14-K0nB2oLOMzvXZan-UOVKtYjNiGjc3Ioo

Makefiles.zip: https://mega.co.nz/#!ZY1FGBzD!3tgmBRLfAfVTwC-qWo4oDAW2sq_jkGX7gADzkExn3_c

 

Happy New Year!  :lol:

You Are BIG BOSS !!! I went to the instructions and IT WORKS ! Thank you very much boss ! :D

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

 

../../../Extern/include/cryptopp/cryptlib.h: In member function 'bool CryptoPP::NameValuePairs::GetValue(const char*, T&) const [with T = std::string]':
../../../Extern/include/cryptopp/cryptlib.h:277:   instantiated from here
../../../Extern/include/cryptopp/cryptlib.h:264: warning: dereferencing type-punned pointer will break strict-aliasing rules
../../../Extern/include/cryptopp/cryptlib.h: In member function 'bool CryptoPP::NameValuePairs::GetValue(const char*, T&) const [with T = int]':
../../../Extern/include/cryptopp/cryptlib.h:283:   instantiated from here
../../../Extern/include/cryptopp/cryptlib.h:264: warning: dereferencing type-punned pointer will break strict-aliasing rules
........
 
What with this? Thanks

 

Plz help-me ?

  • Premium

 

 

../../../Extern/include/cryptopp/cryptlib.h: In member function 'bool CryptoPP::NameValuePairs::GetValue(const char*, T&) const [with T = std::string]':
../../../Extern/include/cryptopp/cryptlib.h:277:   instantiated from here
../../../Extern/include/cryptopp/cryptlib.h:264: warning: dereferencing type-punned pointer will break strict-aliasing rules
../../../Extern/include/cryptopp/cryptlib.h: In member function 'bool CryptoPP::NameValuePairs::GetValue(const char*, T&) const [with T = int]':
../../../Extern/include/cryptopp/cryptlib.h:283:   instantiated from here
../../../Extern/include/cryptopp/cryptlib.h:264: warning: dereferencing type-punned pointer will break strict-aliasing rules
........
 
What with this? Thanks

 

Plz help-me ?

 

Try:

Add this in your makefile: (CFLAGS)

-fno-strict-aliasing
Edited by cCorax

 

 

 

../../../Extern/include/cryptopp/cryptlib.h: In member function 'bool CryptoPP::NameValuePairs::GetValue(const char*, T&) const [with T = std::string]':
../../../Extern/include/cryptopp/cryptlib.h:277:   instantiated from here
../../../Extern/include/cryptopp/cryptlib.h:264: warning: dereferencing type-punned pointer will break strict-aliasing rules
../../../Extern/include/cryptopp/cryptlib.h: In member function 'bool CryptoPP::NameValuePairs::GetValue(const char*, T&) const [with T = int]':
../../../Extern/include/cryptopp/cryptlib.h:283:   instantiated from here
../../../Extern/include/cryptopp/cryptlib.h:264: warning: dereferencing type-punned pointer will break strict-aliasing rules
........
 
What with this? Thanks

 

Plz help-me ?

 

Try:

Add this in your makefile: (CFLAGS)

-fno-strict-aliasing

Not working :/

  • 1 month later...

 

Plz help-me ?

 

IZCXgDc.png

 

​Download .vdi with source ready to compile. It's easy and noob friendy. Novaline source is without compile error.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey, first good job.
I'll do the whole thing again but in German.
And I made a script that almost everything installed)

the video then comes soon on my channel;)

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kx3J9ICDf_g  <---video!

Edited by TheBe4Tz
  • Metin2 Dev 2
  • Love 2
  • Active Member

Hey, first good job.
I'll do the whole thing again but in German.
And I made a script that almost everything installed)

the video then comes soon on my channel;)

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kx3J9ICDf_g  <---video!

I love the German language so much :wub:. I wish I could speak it better.

Anyway, the shell script is a nice idea, didn't thought of that. Nice job too!

  • Love 1

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.